IGNORED

The devil's regional interest in Israel and its end times plan for the Temple Mount.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

22 hours ago, iamlamad said:

His invisible city where the saints dwell.  You mean we are now living in an invisible city? Wow! I did not know! [/sarc]

iamlamad

You will understand one day and not mock.  I speak simple so that even a child can understand.

It boils down to two kingdoms we can spiritually dwell in.  One is the kingdom of Satan, which is the kingdom of this world.  No physical nation or city on this earth is holy.  Jerusalem today is not holy, for she is called Sodom and Egypt.

The other kingdom is the kingdom of God where righteousness dwells.  This is God's holy city, the true Jerusalem (City of peace).  We are called to dwell in God's Holy City.  We have been provided a sanctuary on earth to dwell in, not made of man's hands.  This city is called Zion.

Zion today has the righteous and unrighteous dwelling in her.  The unrighteous have taken over Zion and appointed themselves to rule over her.  The unclean have entered in.  They have oppressed God's other children.  It's this holy city, Zion, spiritually called Jerusalem, the true Jerusalem which God will sift through.  His temple is in her, and he knows those who are serving in his temple and those who are not.  Those who are not are in the court.  They should be in the temple offering sacrifices of the heart, but they are not.  They are naughty children gone astray.  This is the holy city God is speaking about, and it's his temple he is measuring.

We know that physical Jerusalem will be trampled on by the gentiles, we have all the prophets, and Jesus himself who told us, but in Rev 11, he speaks in the spirit and is speaking about his spiritual temple.

Revelation 11:1   And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

Revelation 11:2   But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

This is not the sifting of Jerusalem today, but the sifting of God's invisible city, where there are vessels of Gold, Silver, and wood.  Some of honour and some of dishonor. 

God's own temple, where he dwells inside the the hearts of his believers are measured before the tribulation starts. Why?  because they are faithful and not designated to be trampled on by the gentiles.  There is some kind of help there, and a line drawn, a sanctuary.  They will not be thrown into the open field so to speak.  They will pray, and he will answer.  He will protect when the flood gates of evil pour through.

Edited by Sister
spelling only
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

but ....for the sake of her obedient children, a line will be drawn.  That is the measuring of the temple.  Why symbolize something when it makes perfect sense taken literally? Not only was there worshiper INSIDE this temple, it is the very same temple that the man of sin will enter and the very same temple where the daily sacrifices will be caused to cease. You see, all these verses make perfect sense taken literally.

The false prophet will build his own temple to dwell in.  He will use the Jews to build it for him.  It is not God's temple.  It has nothing in him.  He did not instruct the Jews to build another temple.  The last temple before - he destroyed because they rejected his Son.

And what type of daily sacrifice is the one you are thinking of?  Are you speaking of animal sacrifices or sacrifices of the heart?

Is the FP going to introduce sacrificing animals (or other), then take it away again?  Will he bring on an abomination then take that abomination away again?  I think not.  I say abomination because that requirement was done away with Christ.  To go back is to reject Christ.

8 hours ago, iamlamad said:

I do not doubt a brick and mortar temple, but that temple is not the one being measured.  It is not God's temple.  God's temple is so small, it only consists of a small number.   How many could fit into the old temple? It was not a huge structure. What is the simplist reading? If we took a hundred beginning readers and ask them to read:

Then I was given a measuring stick, and I was told, “Go and measure the Temple of God and the altar, and count the number of worshipers...."

This is deep meat that I am sharing.  A beginner is only learning the milk.  Those who have been studying for years should be on the solids by now.

That temple is small, because in the whole Christian land, there are only a handful picked that will have the Seal of God.  These are those who followed the Lamb wheresoever he goes.  That is a small number compared to all those in the court.  They will not be touched by the plagues.  Do you know who they are?

9 hours ago, iamlamad said:

What would beginning readers think about this verse? Would they imagine some invisible temple? Why not just leave this in its literal sense as a temple John was told to measure?  Is there some other verse that demands this verse be symbolized? 

I prefer what God told me about 11:2.  This is only days before the man of sin will enter this real, physical temple, and declare he is God.

He that has a ear, let him hear what the 'spirit' says to the churches.  God is spirit, and he is speaking in the spirit.  He is speaking about spiritual things.

Revelation 11:2   But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

Revelation 2:20   Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

Revelation 2:21   And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

Revelation 2:22   Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

Revelation 2:23   And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

We know who Jezebel was in the past, but Jezebel today is Satan's woman, who has corrupted the churches - Babylon the great.  She has tempted the churches to eat things that are not clean.  Jesus said to eat 'his flesh'.  His flesh is his teachings.  She has seduced them to eat of her teachings.

For the beginners who want to know, Jesus gave us manna from heaven.  This woman is of the world.  Her meat is poison.  Her teachings have infiltrated God's holy city, and many of the children followed after her.  Go back to God.  Repent and Christ will feed you.  Don't rely on man to teach you.  Go straight to the scriptures and find truth for yourselves.  Whatever is popular in this world, is not of God.  Jesus said that if we follow him we will be hated of all men.  If your great big church all love you, it's because they are making merchandise of you, and wicked church leaders are sent to block you from the whole truth.  They are feeding you a different new wine.  Making you drunk, and leading you into a ditch.  Go back to God and through Christ he will feed you truth.  Your true church is Christ, and the apostles.  Listen to them.  They have been ordained to teach us.

Edited by Sister
  • Thumbs Up 2

Iamlamad, there is no real physical temple that belongs to God.   Who has ever said it will be God's temple: It will be built by Jews. I guess then it will be the JEWISH or HEBREW temple. Surely you have kept up with things and know they are ready TODAY to do animal sacrifices. Now they need a PLACE. 

These animal sacrifices are not the daily sacrifice.

The daily sacrifice is to keep away from sin.

He will take what has been written in our hearts concerning sin, and turn it upside down so that we call the good evil, and the evil good.  He will take away discernment from the believer and cause confusion.  Most of the sheep will follow, but some will be spared, and will wash their robes clean. 

That daily sacrifice is CHRIST.  Every sin we sacrifice is for CHRIST.  Every time we say NO, it's for Christ.  We make a stand for him, and go without if he have to.  We will not deny him through our words, or our actions, and even if they kill us for it.  This is the daily sacrifice.  Where we make the stand and say NO.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Sister said:

We know that physical Jerusalem will be trampled on by the gentiles, we have all the prophets, and Jesus himself who told us, but in Rev 11, he speaks in the spirit and is speaking about his spiritual temple.

Revelation 11:1   And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

This is not the sifting of Jerusalem today, but the sifting of God's invisible city, where there are vessels of Gold, Silver, and wood.  Some of honour and some of dishonor. 

How cud John measure a spiritual temple with a Reed ? Do you know what is Reed for ?

The Sanhedrin has prepared training for the Kohanim for the next 3rd temple.

The Arab may let it be built after their destruction at the Gog n Magog battle and antichrist will use it for his purpose to defile it and to announce himself as "god" there.

Please look into the reality in Israel to rebuild it instead of creating your story. Look at below picture, do you think its a movie rehearsal ?

kohanim-sanhedrin.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono

not a holy place, but an abomination.  It has nothing to do with God.  I beg to differ. If people are inside that temple worshiping God, then it DOES have something to do with God. You see, God in His great mercy can see the heart of some of the Jews and KNOW they love Him. He is not going to write them off, so to speak, because they don't know Jesus. God is going to give them a CHANCE to Know Him by allowing them to SEE HIM with the nail holes.

They are NOT worshiping GOD in that temple.  That is not God's temple.  How can you possibly see that?

Satan has set up his temple there through the FP.

They have given over their rights to another god.  There will be Christians serving in that unholy temple also being deceived.  To serve at that temple you don't have to be in Jerusalem.  All you have to do is do whatever the FP, and the beast instruct and you are serving at that temple ....for everything it stands for....abominations.

Yes, God will still have mercy at the end, which is why he has chosen a remnant of Jews.  He will forgive and heal them.  They will re-enter the kingdom of God, the real holy Jerusalem.  This city is holy not because of the Jews, but because of Christ and his loyal saints which are the foundations of that city.  Jerusalem was chosen from the beginning for this purpose.

How do you know that this temple John is told to measure will not be the very temple in Which Jesus will enter through the Eastern Gate? Does ANYONE know?

You are making your reply very lengthy by going there now.

You say the temple that is measured is physical.  You say God's temple is that abomination that will be standing there?

Do you really think that Jesus is going to enter a temple that he never told to build?  How can he walk through a temple that has been fouled from it's very first stone laid?  To even think he will do such a thing is mind boggling iamlamad. 

Whatever temple or palace that is standing there in Jerusalem will be destroyed.  In fact every single building structure all over the earth will be left in ruins at the Coming.  Not one stone will be left upon another.  The whole lot is coming down.

10 hours ago, iamlamad said:

You automatically think of Jerusalem.   Yes, because GOD thinks of Jerusalem.

Jerusalem today, is where the real Jerusalem will be placed on earth.  It's boundaries will be so much larger.  The city of peace will be placed there.  A real city, with real inhabitants...the headquarters for our King to place his throne.  A city with boundaries, but with no walls.  A city of truth and protection.

Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

Do you really think that Jesus could see all the kingdoms of this world from the top of that temple?

And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Yes, I see your point there.  But there this is a mystery and nothing else was written about it.  Paradise is a holy city where the dead are kept 'in the barn'.  Reserved not for damnation, but for life.

None of the dead souls could enter 'paradise' until Jesus was resurrected.  That means Abraham, Jacob, the prophets etc were taken from one place and moved into paradise.

John 14:2   In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The saints for all we know could of appeared to them.  It gives me something else to ponder over, now that you mentioned.  And I could be just plain wrong.  I don't know. 

Jerusalem at that time was not holy, for they had just killed their king.  I know that much.

Was Jerusalem "holy" then - with the leaders called "vipers" by Jesus?  Had the city changed at the time Jesus arose?

Exactly, and that's my point.

It was still considered by God to be the "holy City."

Jeremiah 4:14   O Jerusalem, wash thine heart from wickedness, that thou mayest be saved. How long shall thy vain thoughts lodge within thee?

Jeremiah 7:29   Cut off thine hair, O Jerusalem, and cast it away, and take up a lamentation on high places; for the LORD hath rejected and forsaken the generation of his wrath.

Jeremiah 9:11   And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.

Just so you know, "babylon" and "Mystery Babylon" in Revelation is speaking of Jerusalem.

No, Jerusalem is serving Babylon, and not Zion.  Just like all the nations are.

Read Jeremiah 25.

I have answered all your replies now.  This took a long time iamlamad.  If your replies could be shorter, it would help :)

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Sister said:

These animal sacrifices are not the daily sacrifice.

The daily sacrifice is to keep away from sin.

He will take what has been written in our hearts concerning sin, and turn it upside down so that we call the good evil, and the evil good.  He will take away discernment from the believer and cause confusion.  Most of the sheep will follow, but some will be spared, and will wash their robes clean. 

That daily sacrifice is CHRIST.  Every sin we sacrifice is for CHRIST.  Every time we say NO, it's for Christ.  We make a stand for him, and go without if he have to.  We will not deny him through our words, or our actions, and even if they kill us for it.  This is the daily sacrifice.  Where we make the stand and say NO.

Hosea 6:4 O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.

Hosea 6:5 Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.

Hosea 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Hosea 6:7 But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

Hosea 6:8 Gilead is a city of them that work iniquity, and is polluted with blood.

Hosea 6:9 And as troops of robbers wait for a man, so the company of priests murder in the way by consent: for they commit lewdness.

Hosea 6:10 I have seen an horrible thing in the house of Israel: there is the whoredom of Ephraim, Israel is defiled.

Hosea 6:11 Also, O Judah, he hath set an harvest for thee, when I returned the captivity of my people.

I agree.  Instantly made me think of this verse.  

The daily sacrifice is our love of God and the Word.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

The daily sacrifice is our love of God and the Word.

The Sanhedrin has prepared training for the Kohanim for their daily sacrifice at the next 3rd temple.

The Arab may let it be built after their destruction at the Gog n Magog battle and antichrist will use it for his purpose to defile it and to announce himself as "god" there.

Please look into the reality in Israel to rebuild it. Look at below picture, do you think its a movie rehearsal ?

kohanim-sanhedrin.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono