VOG

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

The things we do.The steps we take.The conversations we engage in.The motives behind decisions. The show we put on with the world.Every minute detail ,the calculation by humans will be wrong as they view with limited views except for the One ,all knowing God who created you.Motives can be miscalculated by the very people you are camouflaging from but no calculation misses the eyes of God.His calculation is accurate. ? Watch and pray and repent as motives are indeed weighed by God.Amen

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, VOG said:

The things we do.The steps we take.The conversations we engage in.The motives behind decisions. The show we put on with the world.Every minute detail ,the calculation by humans will be wrong as they view with limited views except for the One ,all knowing God who created you.Motives can be miscalculated by the very people you are camouflaging from but no calculation misses the eyes of God.His calculation is accurate. ? Watch and pray and repent as motives are indeed weighed by God.Amen

Do you have a particular Scripture reference that might give weight to your assessment, VOG?

22 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Do you have a particular Scripture reference that might give weight to your assessment, VOG?

Hi Michael.Im not sure what you mean by that.But let me channel it back to you.Explore the scripture and share with me where are a few examples of verses that do talk about it.?Wish you the best.Shalom

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

On 10/20/2019 at 7:05 PM, VOG said:

Can you unpack your OP?  You lost me when you started talking about a show we put on and how the show is calculated.  I am not sure who you are referring to, but I do not put on a show for the world.  That would mean everyone is fake, not real, if we put on a show.  Is that what you mean?

Edited by OneLight
forgot to end with my question

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Yes, please elaborate what the post is about.

33 minutes ago, VOG said:

Hi Michael.Im not sure what you mean by that.But let me channel it back to you.Explore the scripture and share with me where are a few examples of verses that do talk about it.?Wish you the best.Shalom

Hullo VOG. The point is that if you are on Worthy to correct what you perceive as errors in thought, word, or deed, to fulfill the Scriptural instruction to edify one another in love I am sure it would help in this respect if you had Scriptural backing, and we could discern whether any claims were of the Spirit or of the flesh. 

Col 3:16-17
(16)  Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
(17)  And whatsoever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

There we go...PTL, Hallelujah.

Whoever has ears let them hear Amen..Praise Him in the morning.Praise Him in the night Praise Him in moments of affliction.Praise Him in moments of good times.Praise Him in every season and out of season.Praise the One who speaks to each one of us to draw us closer to Him not as the world thinking but according to His ways and thoughts as they are higher than our limited views.Amen.Shalom???

30 minutes ago, VOG said:

Whoever has ears let them hear Amen.. Praise Him in the morning. Praise Him in the night. Praise Him in moments of affliction. Praise Him in moments of good times. Praise Him in every season and out of season. Praise the One who speaks to each one of us to draw us closer to Him not as the world thinking but according to His ways and thoughts as they are higher than our limited views. Amen. Shalom??? [spacing after fullstops added]

Yes, PTL, and back to the thread title, "GOD NEVER MISCALCULATE(S)". If He did He wouldn't be God.