• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, OneLight said:

May I ask who the "we" are you say is replying?  AM I addressing a group of people who are using this account?

No, you are addressing only one person 101G.

Let's break it down:

Verse 1

• In the beginning was the Word - which is Jesus
  • and the Word was with God - who is the Father as scripture would not make sense if it meant Jesus was with himself
  • and the Word was God - Yes, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit make the Godhead, God

ERROR, John 1:1c states the WORD is GOD, so there is no one else, read John 1:1c again

Verse 2

• He was in the beginning with God - if Jesus, the Father and the Holy Spirit are the very same entity, what sense does this verse make claiming again He was with Himself.

Yes it do just as Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." see, the LORD, all cap, the Father, the root, the Spirit who is the "First" is also the Lord, the son, the OFFSPRING, the LAST, is the same person. did you notice the "WITH" there in Isaiah 41:4. it's the same person "diversified". now this to make it plain as day, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." NOTICE in Isaiah 41:4 the "FIRST" is WITH the "LAST. but in Isaiah 48:12 the "FIRST" is ALSO the "LAST".  see it now?  the First, the Father is the Last, the Son. to answer this is to know and understand the Greek term G243 allos. according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words G243 allos, its definition. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. a numerical difference is one, two, but the same one person, or as the definition states, THE SAME SORT. and this numerical difference is achieved by GOD in the act called "SHARING" of oneself in flesh. and this is supported and backup by scripture, Philippians 2:6.

13 hours ago, OneLight said:

Verse 3 - 5 speak of Jesus alone, so there is no need to break it down any further.

Correct, for Isaiah 44:24 states that he was alone. now if Jesus is alone as the scriptures states, then there is no 2nd or 3rd person to be "WITH" him. BINGO. as said "there is no need to break it down any further".

so to the topic, Jesus the Spirit, that's the Holy Spirit, raised his own body up in the resurrection as he said, who cannot lie did, John 2:18 "Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things?"

John 2:19 "Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up."

John 2:20 "Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?"

John 2:21 "But he spake of the temple of his body."

PICJAG.

12 hours ago, Abdicate said:

Yes.

From my study: https://abdicate.net/blog/?p=616

The Trinity in the Resurrection

(1) The Father raised the Lord Jesus

“Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities” (Acts 3:26).

“And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus which delivered us from the wrath to come” (1 Thess 1:10).

(2) The Lord Jesus raised Himself

“Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up….But he spake of the temple of his body” (John 2:19,21).

(3) The Holy Spirit raised the Lord Jesus

“But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you” (Romans 8:11).

The previous verses show that the Father raised the Lord Jesus, the Lord Jesus raised Himself, and the Holy Spirit raised the Lord Jesus. The Trinity is shown in the resurrection.

GINOLJC, I read your blog, this was interesting, "the Lord Jesus is God Almighty in human flesh", ok we agree. but my question is this, if he's the almighty in flesh, how then is he a separate person from his ownself? because the scriptures clearly states, Isaiah 44:8 "Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any." me is a single person "desigination". so how can there be anyone else?. for God ... (me) ... said he know not anyone else. 

PICJAG.

19 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

One God. Yet all three can be in various places. The Tankh is where the Trinity comes from, not the New Testament. Yeshua is refered to as 'the spirit of Jesus' and also the Spirit is refered to as 'the Spirit of God'. Of one essence yet three. Check out the Tanakh and see. Only a 'cloud rider' is Divine...

I saw in the night visions, (Dan 7)

..this is after thrones were set up in the Divine Council..

and behold, with the clouds of heaven
    there came one like a son of man,
and he came to the Ancient of Days
    and was presented before him.
14 And to him was given dominion
    and glory and a kingdom,
that all peoples, nations, and languages
    should serve him;
his dominion is an everlasting dominion,
    which shall not pass away,
and his kingdom one
    that shall not be destroyed.

we like your daniel take, but only one problem. there is only one who have eternal LIFE. supportive scripture, 1 Timothy 6:15 "Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;"

1 Timothy 6:16 "Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

ONLY "JESUS" Yeshua have eternal LIFE. for only means ..... only. and if he's the ONLY one who have it, where do that leave the ones called the Father and the Spirit? just think anout this for a second. if ONLY one of the Person have eternal life where do that leave the other persons? now, on the other hand, if there are three separate person, then there are three separate persons with eternal life, which means that there are three eternal lifes, and the bible is clear that only ONE have it. so how do all three have eternal life?. I'm only asking.

PICJAG.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

52 minutes ago, 101G said:

ERROR, John 1:1c states the WORD is GOD, so there is no one else, read John 1:1c again

What translation are you using?  Every translation I looked through states the same: NASB, KJV, AKJV, NKJV, ASB, NIV, etc.  Please provide what your bible says and what the translation is.

52 minutes ago, 101G said:

Yes it do just as Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he." see, the LORD, all cap, the Father, the root, the Spirit who is the "First" is also the Lord, the son, the OFFSPRING, the LAST, is the same person. did you notice the "WITH" there in Isaiah 41:4. it's the same person "diversified". now this to make it plain as day, Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last." NOTICE in Isaiah 41:4 the "FIRST" is WITH the "LAST. but in Isaiah 48:12 the "FIRST" is ALSO the "LAST".  see it now?  the First, the Father is the Last, the Son. to answer this is to know and understand the Greek term G243 allos. according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words G243 allos, its definition. Allos expresses a numerical difference and denotes another of the same sort. a numerical difference is one, two, but the same one person, or as the definition states, THE SAME SORT. and this numerical difference is achieved by GOD in the act called "SHARING" of oneself in flesh. and this is supported and backup by scripture, Philippians 2:6.

I never once claimed that Jesus did not create all that is created.  I'm not sure why you are going down that road.  We are discussing the Trinity you do not believe in. 

On that note, who do you say Jesus was praying to? Himself? Whose voice spoke from Heaven at His baptism and at the mount of Transfiguration?  You never addresses those questions I asked.  Please tell me, according to your theology, who was Jesus praying to when He prayed to the Father?  (Matthew 26:39; 26:42; 26:53)  Was He praying to Himself? 

At His baptism, scripture tells us that "a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.""  Who in heaven is speaking?  Who is heaven is calling Jesus "My beloved Son" (Matthew 3:16-17; Mark 1:9-11; Luke 3:21-22)

Again, we read in Matthew 17:5; Mark 9:7 and Luke 9:35 “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!” and  This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!”  Who is speaking?  Who is calling Jesus "My beloved Son"? 

1 hour ago, 101G said:

No, you are addressing only one person 101G.

Then, when you reply, why do you continue to use the plural "we"?  If I am speaking with just you, why not us the singular "I"?

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

What translation are you using?  Every translation I looked through states the same: NASB, KJV, AKJV, NKJV, ASB, NIV, etc.  Please provide what your bible says and what the translation is.

That's right Jesus is the ONLY person in the Godhead. 

I never once claimed that Jesus did not create all that is created.

I never said you did either. my point was, is not the person in John 1:3 the same one person in Isaiah 44:24?

On that note, who do you say Jesus was praying to? Himself?

don't you talk to yourself? but God, being in a diversified state G243 Allos, or in a numerical difference, yes he can, just as HIS.. HIS .... Spirit,  the Holy Spirit pray for us. supportive scripture,  Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

Whose voice spoke from Heaven at His baptism and at the mount of Transfiguration?

ok, prove to me in scripture that says it's the ... as many say is the Father voice. but we can can prove other wise, example. Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I." Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me." ok, who was speaking out of heaven on God's behalf? .... see your error now, just because a voice comes from heaven, unless it states who is speaking don't speculate, or assume. now that verse of scripture that says it's the Father voice, no assumption please.

PICJAG.

Then, when you reply, why do you continue to use the plural "we"?  If I am speaking with just you, why not us the singular "I"?

what's wrong if I speak in the plural? it's the question or answers that count, .... right.

PICJAG.

4 minutes ago, 101G said:

That's right Jesus is the ONLY person in the Godhead. 

I never said you did either. my point was, is not the person in John 1:3 the same one person in Isaiah 44:24?

don't you talk to yourself? but God, being in a diversified state G243 Allos, or in a numerical difference, yes he can, just as HIS.. HIS .... Spirit,  the Holy Spirit pray for us. supportive scripture,  Romans 8:26 "Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered."

ok, prove to me in scripture that says it's the ... as many say is the Father voice. but we can can prove other wise, example. Genesis 22:11 "And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham, Abraham: and he said, Here am I." Genesis 22:12 "And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me." ok, who was speaking out of heaven on God's behalf? .... see your error now, just because a voice comes from heaven, unless it states who is speaking don't speculate, or assume. now that verse of scripture that says it's the Father voice, no assumption please.

PICJAG.

It is obvious that you plan to continue to dodge my questions by means of redirection.  I'm not going to continue with this conversation until you seriously address what you have been asked without redirecting the conversation.

2 minutes ago, OneLight said:

It is obvious that you plan to continue to dodge my questions by means of redirection.  I'm not going to continue with this conversation until you seriously address what you have been asked without redirecting the conversation.

I believe that we addressed your question, but if I have not, please re-post your question so that I can address it

PICJAG.

3 minutes ago, 101G said:

what's wrong if I speak in the plural?

It's called semantics.  "I" is singular, which you claim this account belongs to just one person.  Referring to yourself as "we" makes me wonder why you do this.  It seems that you are using this self identifying term to make people believe there are more than one posting the response or that there are more than one who support what you say and are speaking for a group. 

3 minutes ago, 101G said:

it's the question or answers that count, .... right.

PICJAG.

Not according to your replies - it appears this is a dodge ball game.