turtletwo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

929755359_2020ANIMATEDTOGOWITHNEWTHREADCALLEDTHOUGHTSONTHEYEARWEVEEXITEDANDPERSPECTIVESONTHEONEWEVENOWENTERED.gif.a882988befd4791a651fa17e6c065fd6.gif

Praise the Lord! A new year has begun.

Would anyone like to share things that God has taught them in the year we've just exited? Or perspectives about the year that lies ahead?

Maybe there is a new direction your life has taken. This could include a ministry God has laid on your heart. I would love to hear about it.:)

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,221
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

@turtletwo

I always start a year with the power of a prophetic decree.  Job says that you shall decree a thing and it will be established into you.

Since prophetic decree works best in an atmosphere of faith, I started the year with 4 hours of praise and worship in a church with other believers to see the new year out.  Followed by setting aside the first week with prayer and fasting to seek the lord.

Then releasing my prophetic decree with a financial gifts to the lord. I decree that  the seed that I am planting will bring the miracle breakthrough I have been contending for. I decree that the breaker will go before me,  I will breakthrough and pass through the gate.

I am believing God about possesing the gates of the enemy and I intent to contend to take more land ,more ground for the year 2020 .

According to the Hebrew calender,  the year 2020 is the year of prophetic decree and possessing the promises of God.

Edited by Worship Warriors