• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/08/1991

I 'd like to encourage someone here who may be going through a challenging time. I want to charge your heart never to loose sight of God's ability to help you. Remember His word in the book of Is 43:2 how He promises to be with you in every situation that you may go through. This trial that compass your soul now will end and you will give all the glory to Jesus. Remember to praise God in whatever situation you are going through now and he will prove himself in your life. The Lord is mighty and he shows forth his power and Dominion in all the earth. He will restore your job, your marriage, your health and your sound mind. Seek God's face now in prayer and you will be on your way to your glorious and desire destination. Remember Matt 7:7 Jn 14:14

HALLELUJAH!

Edited by MARCUS OLANREWAJU
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, MARCUS OLANREWAJU said:

I 'd like to encourage someone here who may be going through a challenging time. I want to charge your heart never to loose sight of God's ability to help you. Remember His word in the book of Is 43:2 how He promises to be with you in every situation that you may go through. This trial that compass your soul now will end and you will give all the glory to Jesus. Remember to praise God in whatever situation you are going through now and he will prove himself in your life. The Lord is mighty and he shows forth his power and Dominion in all the earth. He will restore your job, your marriage, your health and your sound mind. Seek God's face now in prayer and you will be on your way to your glorious and desire destination. Remember Matt 7:7 Jn 14:14

HALLELUJAH!

Such a loving and encouraging post! May God bless the heart abundantly that wrote it! 

Unto Him be all things, Not me 

7 hours ago, Flowersun said:

This post has spoken to my heart.....it's as though the Lord was talking to me through it.....it made me cry,in the knowledge that he is in my situation ,that I am going through at the moment....he "IS" with me!

Thank you for sharing...God Bless.

You are welcome, flowersun. Indeed the Lord is with you and He will show up. I  will be praying with you.

Edited by MARCUS OLANREWAJU

6 hours ago, Not me said:

Such a loving and encouraging post! May God bless the heart abundantly that wrote it! 

Unto Him be all things, Not me 

Amen. Thank you. God be praised. I felt the Lord inspiring me in the afternoon to write this on this platform. I am happy it's meeting people's need

• Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

28 minutes ago, MARCUS OLANREWAJU said:

Amen. Thank you. God be praised. I felt the Lord inspiring me in the afternoon to write this on this platform. I am happy it's meeting people's need

The fruit of someone being inwardly led...Does feed the heart so. Words in a timely manner. 

Be blessed as we grow in Him, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,640
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 1/5/2020 at 8:14 AM, MARCUS OLANREWAJU said:

He will restore your job, your marriage, your health and your sound mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  958
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,640
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Oh  Sorry  I got distracted and didn't complete my question/thought. I don't know that I concur with the statement that Jesus will restore my job, nor my marriage, nor my health.

Don't really know what one may mean by restore my job to start with.  Though,  Jesus did once return me to  a job five years after having me up and leave it.

Seems to me Jesus had his very first disciples up and leave their jobs to go  follow him.  As to health yes some are sick even unto death, yet others bear illness in ways that serves to exalt Jesus. Marriage well even there uses some very hard marriage situations to illustrate His own plight  with us as the Bride of Christ Jesus.

So  it does seem to me that the "promise"  is not have have things that are valued in this realm so much as it is to see how even the harshness of events an dconditions in it lead to seeing that which is perfect and is found not in events of the moment,  but instead are found eternally in Christ Jesus alone.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

On 1/5/2020 at 5:14 AM, MARCUS OLANREWAJU said:

He will restore your job, your marriage, your health and your sound mind.

Well brother, we do have the promise of one thing. The other two things are not mentioned in God's word. This one is, however. 

2 Timothy 1:7 KJV  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Thanks 1