• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.55
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Especially to new believers, but not only.

Its true that there are things in the scriptures that are not taught and discussed in every place where His people meet. That is just the way it is.

Its OK. When you hear something that seems strange to you or maybe just new to you. Try not to give in to a knee jerk response and reject it. Although that may be the correct response at times. In any case, take it to the Lord, search scripture. It can be an opportunity for fruitful study. God will bless and honor that effort.

Ask questions of those you have learned to trust. Most importantly, learn each day to trust your Lord. I guarantee if you have this attitude each day, He will meet you there and instruct you. Keep in mind that He very much desires this. Draw close to Him and He will draw close to you.

Be a member who participates in a revival of trust and intimate relationship with our Lord. His riches are without end. Press in.

Praise His Name!

Edited by Alive
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Alive,

This is great encouragement for anyone.  I remember when I first became a believer all I had to go to for learning and growth was my bible. My family didn't go to church or read the bible and neither did my friends.  All I know is that I wanted to get to know the Lord and understand His will for my life and I can He blessed me with understanding when I had none before.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  204
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Is this thread meant to encourage each other? Then please be encouraged as god leads and guides you.