IGNORED

So what is the exact definition of righteousness?

JacquelineDeane55

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,188
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Truth is there would be nothing without God. Nothing to quibble about, no profound truths, there simply would be no existence, not even a void.

Whatsoever your heart is teaching you.

Be blessed in Him, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,045
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

GOD defines righteousness --- lets give praise unto THE LORD for HE is not ambiguous --- 

PSALM 119:144 the righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting give me understanding and I shall live 

PSALM 119:172 my tongue shall speak of thy word for --ALL-- thy commandments are righteousness 

******PROVERBS 8:8 ALL  THE  WORDS  OF  MY  MOUTH  ARE  IN  RIGHTEOUSNESS  THERE  IS  NOTHING  FROWARD  OR  PERVERSE  IN  THEM******

PROVERBS 8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgement 

PROVERBS 12:17 he that speaketh truth showeth forth righteousness but a false witness deceit 

EPHESIANS 5:9 for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth 

JOHN 6:63 it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life 

ROMANS 14:17 for the kingdom of GOD is not meat and drink but righteousness and peace and joy in the holy spirit 

PROVERBS 12:28 in the way of righteousness is life and in the pathway thereof there is no death 

JOHN 14:6 JESUS saith unto him I am --the way--the truth--and the life-- no one comes unto THE FATHER but by ME

********PHILIPPIANS 1:11 being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by JESUS CHRIST unto the glory and praise of GOD*******  

PSALM 15:1 LORD who shall abide in thy tabernacle who shall dwell in thy holy hill ---15:2---he that walketh uprightly and --WORKETH RIGHTEOUSNESS-- and speaketh truth in his heart 

ACTS 10:34 then peter opened his mouth and said of a truth I perceive that GOD is no respecter of persons --10:35-- but in every nation he that feareth HIM and --WORKETH  RIGHTEOUSNESS-- is accepted with HIM 

1 JOHN 3:10 in this the children of GOD are manifest and the chidren of the devil ---WHOSOEVER  DOETH  NOT  RIGHTEOUSNESS  IS  NOT  OF  GOD---neither he that loveth not his brother 

ROMANS 6:16 know you not that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey his servants you are to whom you obey whether of sin unto death ---OR  OF  OBEDIENCE  UNTO  RIGHTEOUSNESS---

1 JOHN 2:29 if you know that HE is righteous you know that everyone --THAT  DOETH  RIGHTEOUSNESS-- is born of HIM 

JOHN 8:31 then said JESUS to those jews which believed on HIM ---IF  YOU  CONTINUE--- in MY word then are you MY disciples indeed

should we walk in scholarship or in the truth of discipleship

*******PROVERBS 3:5 TRUST  IN  THE  LORD  WITH ---ALL  YOUR  HEART--- AND  LEAN  NOT  UNTO  THINE  OWN  UNDERSTANDING*******

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,247
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/17/2020 at 2:02 PM, Alive said:

I understand what you are saying here.

Let me ask a question.

Why did the Father find it necessary to impute (cause to be made ours) Christ's righteousness to us?

Because we cannot be perfect, our righteousness is filthy (Compared to Christ's perfect righteousness)

“You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect”     Matt 5, 48

But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe.       Romans 3:21–22

For I say unto you, That except 'your' righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees,
ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven    
Matthew 5:20