• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

WHAT IS THE TRUTH ---AGAIN SCHOLARSHIP OR DISCIPLESHIP

*******MATTHEW 19:26  but JESUS beheld them and said unto them with men this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible*******

PROVERBS 21:25  the desire of the slothful killeth him for his hands refuse to labor

2 TIMOTHY 2:15  study to show thyself approved unto GOD --A  WORKMAN-- that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the ---word of truth---

PSALM 52:2  thy tongue deviseth mischiefs like a sharp razor working deceitfully  ---52:3--- thou lovest evil more than good and lying rather than to speak righteousness  --SELAH--

PROVERBS 24:1  be not thou envious against evil men neither desire to be with them ---24:2---for their heart studieth destruction and their lips talk of mischief 

PROVERBS 10:10  he that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow --but a prating fool shall fall--

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 CORINTHIANS 15:34 --AWAKE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS--and sin not for some have not the knowledge of GOD --I speak this to your shame--

*******PROVERBS 16:8 better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right*******

PROVERBS 8:8  all the words of --MY MOUTH--are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them   

PROVERBS 8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgement 

1 JOHN 1:9  --IF-- we confess our sins HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us --FROM ALL-- unrighteousness 

PSALM 40:9  I have preached righteousness in the great congregation I have not refrained my lips O LORD thou knowest  ---40:10--- I have not hid thy righteousness

within my heart I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation 

*******PSALM 36:10  O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee --- and thy righteousness to the upright in heart*******

*******PSALM 35:28  AND  MY  TONGUE  SHALL  SPEAK  OF  THY  RIGHTEOUSNESS  AND  OF  THY  PRAISE  ALL  THE  DAY  LONG******* 

ROMANS 10:3  FOR  THEY  BEING  IGNORANT  OF  GODS  RIGHTEOUSNESS  AND  GOING  ABOUT  TO  ESTABLISH  THEIR  --OWN/SELF--  RIGHTEOUSNESS  HAVE  NOT  SUBMITTED  THEMSELVES  UNTO  THE RIGHTEOUSNESS  OF  GOD

PSALM 33:4  for the word of THE LORD is right and all HIS WORKS are done in truth 

PROVERBS 12:17  he that speaketh truth showeth forth righteousness but a false witness deceit 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

******PHILIPPIANS 4:13  I can do --ALL  THINGS--through CHRIST which strengtheneth me*******

MATTHEW 5:48  be you therefore perfect even as your FATHER which is in heaven is perfect    

JOHN 14:13  and whatsoever you shall ask ---IN MY NAME--- that will I do that THE FATHER may be glorified in THE SON

LUKE 1:37  for with GOD nothing shall be impossible 

1 JOHN  5:14  and this is the confidence that we have in HIM that if we ask anything according to HIS will HE heareth us  --5:15--and if we know that HE heareth us whatsoever we ask we know we have the petitions that we desired of HIM 

PROVERBS 28:9  he that turneth away his ear from hearing the law even his prayer shall --be abomination--

EPHESIANS 5:8  for you --were-- sometimes darkness but now are you light in THE  LORD --WALK  AS  CHILDREN  OF  LIGHT  ---5:9---for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth 

JOHN 6:63  it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing the words that --I SPEAK-- unto you they are spirit and they are life

JOHN 15:5  I am the vine you are the branches --he that abideth in ME--and I in HIM--the same bringeth forth much fruit ---FOR  WITHOUT  ME  YOU  CAN  DO  NOTHING

JOHN 14:14 --IF-- you shall ask anything in--MY NAME--I will do it 

JOHN 3:35  THE FATHER LOVETH THE SON and hath given all things into HIS hand

1 TIMOTHY 2:5  for there is one GOD and one mediator between GOD and men the man JESUS CHRIST 

2 TIMOTHY 2:7  consider what I say and THE LORD give thee understanding in all things 

PROVERBS 15:19 THE  WAY  OF  THE  SLOTHFUL  MAN  IS  AS  AN  HEDGE  OF  THORNS  BUT  THE  WAY  OF  THE  RIGHTEOUS  IS  MADE  PLAIN

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

As you mentioned, Jesus instructed us to "be you therefore perfect even as your FATHER which is in heaven is perfect," so I guess it's not impossible.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

7 hours ago, steve morrow said:

*******MATTHEW 19:26  but JESUS beheld them and said unto them with men this is impossible but with GOD all things are possible*******

PROVERBS 21:25  the desire of the slothful killeth him for his hands refuse to labor

2 TIMOTHY 2:15  study to show thyself approved unto GOD --A  WORKMAN-- that needeth not to be ashamed rightly dividing the ---word of truth---

PSALM 52:2  thy tongue deviseth mischiefs like a sharp razor working deceitfully  ---52:3--- thou lovest evil more than good and lying rather than to speak righteousness  --SELAH--

PROVERBS 24:1  be not thou envious against evil men neither desire to be with them ---24:2---for their heart studieth destruction and their lips talk of mischief 

PROVERBS 10:10  he that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow --but a prating fool shall fall--

1 CORINTHIANS 15:34 --AWAKE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS--and sin not for some have not the knowledge of GOD --I speak this to your shame--

*******PROVERBS 16:8 better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right*******

PROVERBS 8:8  all the words of --MY MOUTH--are in righteousness there is nothing froward or perverse in them   

PROVERBS 8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness in the midst of the paths of judgement 

1 JOHN 1:9  --IF-- we confess our sins HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us --FROM ALL-- unrighteousness 

PSALM 40:9  I have preached righteousness in the great congregation I have not refrained my lips O LORD thou knowest  ---40:10--- I have not hid thy righteousness

within my heart I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation 

*******PSALM 36:10  O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee --- and thy righteousness to the upright in heart*******

*******PSALM 35:28  AND  MY  TONGUE  SHALL  SPEAK  OF  THY  RIGHTEOUSNESS  AND  OF  THY  PRAISE  ALL  THE  DAY  LONG******* 

ROMANS 10:3  FOR  THEY  BEING  IGNORANT  OF  GODS  RIGHTEOUSNESS  AND  GOING  ABOUT  TO  ESTABLISH  THEIR  --OWN/SELF--  RIGHTEOUSNESS  HAVE  NOT  SUBMITTED  THEMSELVES  UNTO  THE RIGHTEOUSNESS  OF  GOD

PSALM 33:4  for the word of THE LORD is right and all HIS WORKS are done in truth 

PROVERBS 12:17  he that speaketh truth showeth forth righteousness but a false witness deceit 

******PHILIPPIANS 4:13  I can do --ALL  THINGS--through CHRIST which strengtheneth me*******

MATTHEW 5:48  be you therefore perfect even as your FATHER which is in heaven is perfect    

JOHN 14:13  and whatsoever you shall ask ---IN MY NAME--- that will I do that THE FATHER may be glorified in THE SON

LUKE 1:37  for with GOD nothing shall be impossible 

1 JOHN  5:14  and this is the confidence that we have in HIM that if we ask anything according to HIS will HE heareth us  --5:15--and if we know that HE heareth us whatsoever we ask we know we have the petitions that we desired of HIM 

PROVERBS 28:9  he that turneth away his ear from hearing the law even his prayer shall --be abomination--

EPHESIANS 5:8  for you --were-- sometimes darkness but now are you light in THE  LORD --WALK  AS  CHILDREN  OF  LIGHT  ---5:9---for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth 

JOHN 6:63  it is the spirit that quickeneth the flesh profiteth nothing the words that --I SPEAK-- unto you they are spirit and they are life

JOHN 15:5  I am the vine you are the branches --he that abideth in ME--and I in HIM--the same bringeth forth much fruit ---FOR  WITHOUT  ME  YOU  CAN  DO  NOTHING

JOHN 14:14 --IF-- you shall ask anything in--MY NAME--I will do it 

JOHN 3:35  THE FATHER LOVETH THE SON and hath given all things into HIS hand

1 TIMOTHY 2:5  for there is one GOD and one mediator between GOD and men the man JESUS CHRIST 

2 TIMOTHY 2:7  consider what I say and THE LORD give thee understanding in all things 

PROVERBS 15:19 THE  WAY  OF  THE  SLOTHFUL  MAN  IS  AS  AN  HEDGE  OF  THORNS  BUT  THE  WAY  OF  THE  RIGHTEOUS  IS  MADE  PLAIN

No human is perfect and we will not be perfect until we get to heaven. We are all sinners. Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. We need to believe in Jesus Christ and be obedient to Him to enter heaven. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,436
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

5 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

As you mentioned, Jesus instructed us to "be you therefore perfect even as your FATHER which is in heaven is perfect," so I guess it's not impossible.

There is only one who filled that billet Jesus 'The Christ' and thus to be obedient to being perfect above is to be dressed in His righteousness and not our own....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

6 hours ago, enoob57 said:

There is only one who filled that billet Jesus 'The Christ' and thus to be obedient to being perfect above is to be dressed in His righteousness and not our own....

We've all sinned, but we need to repent of that sin. That is what Jesus meant when he commanded us to be perfect as our Father in heaven is perfect.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,063
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

AND  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST  SAYS 

JOHN 8:45  and becauase I tell you the truth you believe ME not  --8:46-- which of you convinceth ME of sin --and if I say the truth --WHY  DO  YOU  NOT  BELIEVE  ME--

*******WHO IS IT THAT CAN MAKE JESUS CHRIST AND HIS FATHER INTO A LIAR/SINNER*******

1 CORINTHIANS 1:10 now I beseech you brethren by the name of our LORD JESUS CHRIST that you all ---SPEAK  THE  SAME  THING--- and that there be no divisions among you but that you be --PERFECTLY-- joined together in the same mind and in the same judgement 

1 PETER 4:1  forasmuch then as CHRIST hath suffered for us in the flesh arm yourselves likewise --WITH  THE  SAME  MIND--for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin 

---4:2--- that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men but to the will of GOD 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ROMANS 10:13  for whosoever shall call upon the name of THE LORD shall be saved 

2 TIMOTHY 2:19  nevertheless the foundation of GOD standeth sure having this seal THE LORD ---knoweth them that are HIS---and let everyone that nameth the name of CHRIST depart from iniquity 

ACTS 3:26  unto you first GOD having raised up HIS SON JESUS sent HIM to bless you in turning away everyone of you from his iniquities

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PHILIPPIANS 1:29  for unto you it is given in the behalf of CHRIST not only --TO  BELIEVE  ON  HIM-- BUT  ALSO  TO  SUFFER  FOR  HIS  SAKE --

2 PETER 3:14  wherefore beloved seeing that you look for such things be diligent that you may be found of HIM in peace ---WITHOUT  SPOT  AND  BLAMELESS---

1 JOHN 2:4  he that saith I know HIM ---AND  KEEPETH  NOT  HIS  COMMANDMENTS---IS  A  LIAR---and the truth is not in him  --2:5--but whoso keepeth HIS word in him verily is the love of GOD --PERFECTED-- hereby we know that we are in HIM 

--2:6-- he that saith he abideth in HIM ought himself so to walk even as HE walked 

MARK 8:35 for whosoever will save his life shall lose it but whosoever shall lose his life --FOR  MY  SAKE  AND  THE  GOSPELS-- the same shall save it 

WHO  IS  IT  THAT  STILL  WANTS  TO  CALL  JESUS  A  LIAR  FOR  THE  SAKE  OF  THEIR  OWN  DOCTRINE

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

20 hours ago, steve morrow said:

What is the title of the thread based on ?  Yahweh's Word or man's opposed to Him ?

Jesus did not often in Scripture Greatly Praise the Creator the Father in Heaven openly with His Words Recorded for us.

Yet ONCE HE DID:     PRAISE YOU FATHER IN HEAVEN !!!    for revealing SALVATION and everything concerning SALVATION to

little children....

AND HIDING salvation (hiding truth)   FROM the educated ones.....  (i.e. so-called 'scholarship')