ahmedcrow

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

A vision told me that there are verses in Gospel have wolf face, and the wolf eyes see two things and another vision said the two eyes are two wounds. I searched in Gospel and I found this verse:

"so that you are not lacking in any gift, awaiting eagerly the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ," - (1 Corinthians 1)

I tried to understand the vision in reality and found that maybe this verse is one of that verses and it talked about two things, "gift" and "revelation of Jesus". Of course, I think that there are relation between the two eyes if I'm right.

Let's take an eye, "the revelation of Jesus", I understood it as the second coming of the Christ, we can link it with many other information, like the second coming of the Christ will corrupt all fake mighty works done in name of Jesus to lead people astray, it'll corrupt the fake teachings and deeds.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

13 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

A vision told me that there are verses in Gospel have wolf face, and the wolf eyes see two things and another vision said the two eyes are two wounds. I searched in Gospel and I found this verse:

"so that you are not lacking in any gift, awaiting eagerly the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ," - (1 Corinthians 1)

I tried to understand the vision in reality and found that maybe this verse is one of that verses and it talked about two things, "gift" and "revelation of Jesus". Of course, I think that there are relation between the two eyes if I'm right.

We must be careful when receiving assumptions under the guise of revelation. It's easy to fall prey to a lofty gospel that's imbalanced and unstable. I'm sorry, but this "vision" lacks severely a lot of key essential points. We shouldn't seek to entertain the idea of receiving visions on a steady basis. Not even the disciples or apostles did. You find dreams and visions to be sparsely written in account, as they were received accordingly.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  304
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

39 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

Let's take an eye, "the revelation of Jesus", I understood it as the second coming of the Christ, we can link it with many other information, like the second coming of the Christ will corrupt all fake mighty works done in name of Jesus to lead people astray, it'll corrupt the fake teachings and deeds.

Hi Ahmed,

A few questions out of care. Are you truly looking for the truth? 
If yes, have you already repented and put your trust in Christ?
If yes, be sure that the Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth.

Acts 2:38 
38 Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

John 16:13-14 
13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.

1 Corinthians 3:19
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is the one who catches the wise in their craftiness”

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

We must be careful when receiving assumptions under the guise of revelation. It's easy to fall prey to a lofty gospel that's imbalanced and unstable. I'm sorry, but this "vision" lacks severely a lot of key essential points. We shouldn't seek to entertain the idea of receiving visions on a steady basis. Not even the disciples or apostles did. You find dreams and visions to be sparsely written in account, as they were received accordingly.  

I agree that we must beware when we see visions, but these visions aren't harmful, I examined 'em and found that they command nothing against the word of God, they just tell something about Gospel, and our role is to find if this true or not. We need gifts like visions offer because - like you see- Internet is full of false teaching about Gospel and I lacked trusting 'em anymore, they talk about Jesus and Gospel but they don't believe in him in their hearts, I tried 'em once, the person who lies to me once, I've not to hear of him second time.

Edited by ahmedcrow
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Wesley L said:

Hi Ahmed,

A few questions out of care. Are you truly looking for the truth? 
If yes, have you already repented and put your trust in Christ?
If yes, be sure that the Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth.

Acts 2:38 
38 Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

John 16:13-14 
13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you.

1 Corinthians 3:19
19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is the one who catches the wise in their craftiness”

Yes. I sought truth as you asked and holy spirit guided me by visions, I hear no voices or feel feelings, I see with my eyes visions, and the visions told me that it's about every seven verses in Gospel, the seventh verse is V, a wolf verse, and I'm seeking the two things every V verse is talking about, I follow the holy spirit guiding me by visions because this is the gift I have.

9 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

Yes. I sought truth as you asked and holy spirit guided me by visions, I hear no voices or feel feelings, I see with my eyes visions, and the visions told me that it's about every seven verses in Gospel, the seventh verse is V, a wolf verse, and I'm seeking the two things every V verse is talking about, I follow the holy spirit guiding me by visions because this is the gift I have.

So, also repented and trust in Christ?

I have a brother in christ who is experiencing visible visions as well. He can see them while awake. He tried to describe them to me. But it seemed the message was for him alone. The reason I concluded that was, because the visions led him to repent of his sins and belief in Christ.

Edited by Wesley L

28 minutes ago, Wesley L said:

So, also repented and trust in Christ?

I have a brother in christ who is experiencing visible visions as well. He can see them while awake. He tried to describe them to me. But it seemed the message was for him alone. The reason I concluded that was, because the visions led him to repent of his sins and belief in Christ.

I trust in Christ, why not?!

If Jesus guided me in anything why to refuse it, Jesus won't take my rights, Jesus won't tell me that I don't deserve worldly thing and give it to another one instead of me, Jesus won't tell me that he's better than me, he won't make a compare, Jesus won't say to me to obey and walk in dark way. I experienced all that bad things in world, this is the nature of world, but Jesus is never saying something of that bad things, you hear people say that things in name of Jesus.

I saw visions in my sleeping, and they told me that Evil one (the wicked one) knows and sees your visions and he expects too your next steps, he can read your future, he makes a lot of projections in everything I do or in any situation I enter, he makes projections of visions, of holy verses from any book, another kinds of projections, he changes the truth to me, trying to make me deny every truth comes from heaven, he wants me to follow fake teaching or to lead me in life.

So, there's no problem to share visions with world, they're general information, maybe another person than me reach to more good knowledge in Gospel, it's not problem if it wasn't me who reached to that, the important is to support Gospel and I think Gospel will keep something good for me as a reward.

12 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

I trust in Christ, why not?!

If Jesus guided me in anything why to refuse it, Jesus won't take my rights, Jesus won't tell me that I don't deserve worldly thing and give it to another one instead of me, Jesus won't tell me that he's better than me, he won't make a compare, Jesus won't say to me to obey and walk in dark way. I experienced all that bad things in world, this is the nature of world, but Jesus is never saying something of that bad things, you hear people say that things in name of Jesus.

I saw visions in my sleeping, and they told me that Evil one (the wicked one) knows and sees your visions and he expects too your next steps, he can read your future, he makes a lot of projections in everything I do or in any situation I enter, he makes projections of visions, of holy verses from any book, another kinds of projections, he changes the truth to me, trying to make me deny every truth comes from heaven, he wants me to follow fake teaching or to lead me in life.

So, there's no problem to share visions with world, they're general information, maybe another person than me reach to more good knowledge in Gospel, it's not problem if it wasn't me who reached to that, the important is to support Gospel and I think Gospel will keep something good for me as a reward.

12 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

I saw visions in my sleeping, and they told me that Evil one (the wicked one) knows and sees your visions and he expects too your next steps, he can read your future,

Not to annoy you, but to care about you. Jesus said, I am the way, the truth and the life. Only way, the only truth. You belief that too?

As far as my understanding of the bible goes, the devil does NOT see the future nor can he read your mind. So your message does not seem like to come from God.

then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men,
1 Kings 8:39

Edited by Wesley L
Scripture added
  • Thumbs Up 2

34 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

which gospel are you reading? which verses are the wolf verses?

The current whole Bible the church believes in and uses. It's often working like this, count seven verses and the seven one is the V verse, for example in 1 Corinthians it will work like this:

Chapter 1:

"so that you are not lacking in any gift, awaiting eagerly the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ,"

"14 [j]I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius,"

"21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not come to know God, God was well-pleased through the foolishness of the [o]message preached to save those who believe."

"28 and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may nullify the things that are,"

Now, Chapter 1 is 31 verses, how can you continue, count verses 29, 30, 31 as three verses then count four verses from chapter 2 to have seven verses, the seven verse will be number 4 from chapter 2:

"and my [b]message and my preaching were not in persuasive words of wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,"

And like that usually do with any book in the Bible, but sometimes you'll find tricks like in 1 John, the first verse is S like the second verse of the first chapter, "S" is a symbol for a reason I gave to this kind of verses:

"What was from the beginning, what we have heard, what we have seen with our eyes, what we have looked at and touched with our hands, concerning the Word of Life— and the life was manifested, and we have seen and testify and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was manifested to us—"

The have the same order I called S, so the V verse or the seven verse will be 8:

"If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us."

But after that count seven verses like I showed you, so the seventh verse here will be 6 of chapter 2:

"the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked."

If you want me to give you my opinions in any part of Bible to show you the V verse, I have no problem.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

14 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

Are you serious? The devil is so powerful that he can insert stuff in God's Holy Inspired Word? I don't think so!

Why you assumed it's from devil, let's check the vision, the vision said that there are two things in each verse like two eyes of wolf, it's like symbol, let's check the two things, I think most of verses I read I found that they talk about two things basically. Anyway, it was a nice vision, nothing harmful in it, the vision didn't say to murder, to steal, it's just a something in Gospel verses.