Need advice please read!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

While I was sundancing, I met a family, who had turned from Mormans, to going to the sundance, having sweats, and trying to be Indians. They are really white and really dont fit in, but are really trying. I was really drawn to them for some reason, mabey it was the hard work they did, which I have a lot of respect for the hard working class, or the Lord wanted me too. I feel it is the Lord now that wants me to, cause Ive been drawn more and more to them in prayer. I have been in close contact with them after the Lord pulled me back to him and I see more clearly how certian Indian medicine men have taken their family for financial rides. It makes me verry angry to here what they go through sometimes all the ridicule and hate, but I see their heart, and want so bad for them to follow the Lord with that kinda passion, I write them almost daily on the comp. and I let them know how I feel. Mabey Im being to pushy, but I Love them. They are a poor working class family, and dont have the money for the BS they are put through. I guess there are good and bad in all races of mankind, Im at my whits end sometimes as what to tell them any more. I have had a few good conversations with them about the Lord, and they do believe in the Lord. Any advise or prayers would be great!  Love in Christ Joseph

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Joseph,

Joseph, you said those people do believe in the Lord, did they accept Him personal as their Savior?

That is the key, and you know what? I still think that prayer is the the most powerful action we can take, God works through our prayers and we need to pray more. (I admit that for myself too)

I think by what you are doing now, by being a wittness to them, they see your new life in Jesus and they see your concern for them ,you do what God wants you to do, I think you have to leave the rest to God,we can be the plant the seed, and water it, but it is God who makes it grow!!

Just keep praying for them and let them know you are there...

God Bless you and your family and I hope you have a good Sunday!!

Angels

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks, after I wrote this topic, the holy spirit told me I was doing the right thing!!! But hey now mabey I'll have a few other Christians praying for them to?? With love in our Lord, and a prayer on our lips Joseph