• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.46
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Just now, maryjayne said:

If we needed to know what this Plan is, wouldn't we have been told? Do you know this Plan that 99% of us don't know?

Hello @maryjayne Read the first 3 chapters of Ephesians. Read through it prayerfully a bunch of times.

I have mentioned these things in some of the comments I have made. Perhaps another thread is called for.

His Eternal Purpose is actually very simple. Its just that many either haven't been taught or haven't seen the implications.

7 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

If we needed to know what this Plan is, wouldn't we have been told? Do you know this Plan that 99% of us don't know?

We [are] told, quite plainly. But those who cannot see it do not see it because of the veil that covers their eyes.

To get started on the discovery of this mystery, begin with Eph 2:10-16 and Eph 3:1-10. Add this to Col 2:11-15 and you will be on the path of understanding this Mystery that has been "kept hidden from the beginning." That is your first clue to the Mystery. This should have been crammed down our throats by our pastors, but they don't have a clue, either.

Just added - Compare the Ephesian text sets to Genesis 3:22-24 and you'll be blown away! That is the first clue to the Mysterious Plan . . . discovering the reason for why God booted Adam and Eve from the Garden RIGHT AFTER saying that they could be cured of their curse if they would just eat from the Tree of Life. But no . . . the Sword of the Spirit guarded the way to ensure that we not do so . . . we must wait for Christ, the Tree of Life; the Bread of Life.

Yes, I know of this full Plan. I am in the process of writing a complete book on this Umbrella Doctrine.

Edited by Thess

2 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

An eternal purpose thread sounds good.

If we do not understand Circumcision of the Heart, we do not understand the Gospel. Yes, an Eternal Purpose thread would be most wise. We'll get there. :D

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.46
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Just now, maryjayne said:

An eternal purpose thread sounds good.

OK--but when reading Eph 1-3 and the verses in Col that Thess mentioned--be thinking about this:

God's 'Eternal Purpose' His purpose before He even created the universe or anything in it was to 'share being'. To 'share 'existence. To put a finer point on this, He desired to reproduce. This is the most important lessen that Genesis teaches us.

Reproducing after 'Kind'.

What Paul elludes to as how magnificent is what God has in store for us.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, maryjayne said:

Ok. So you now say we are not under the first covenant. So what part of the law in the first 5 books of the Bible do you mean?

All parts, in the first covenant as I explained, many sins were unforgivable, and Y'shua showed every man has committed unforgivable sins at heart. And they had become badly confused by religious authorities, they was blind to the Fact, Moses found Grace, and Abraham was counted righteous by faith.. Messiah corrected all the things Rabbis Added to His Law, ex. Saying people cant be healed on Sabbath, thats adding to the Law.

The law/commands itself is not the first covenant at all, the Law/commands is eternal, as it is the knowledge of sin. To say law was done away, is way wrong, truly. 

Edited by Yishai

3 hours ago, maryjayne said:

I am starting Ephesians tomorrow.

I am so thrilled for you! Once you have this Umbrella Doctrine within the marrow of your bones, the Bible and each of it's ideas will all come together and will make proper sense. For the first 48.5 years of my life, I was forced to admit openly that though I claimed I understood this Incredible Book, in fact I had no idea. It wasn't until God put this Plan into my heart about 1.5 years ago, implanting it into my soul and mind that I, for the first time, finally recognized the Full Gospel of Jesus Christ. Oh how short I was falling . . . and I was forced to also admit that I was not saved, though I thought I had been all of my life. Wow, was I ever deceived!

Until we understand why God did not allow Adam and Eve to become purified by the Tree of Life, the entire Bible will have an aura of confusion about it. I don't know everything, and I long to learn more from all of you, but this assuredly is the right path. If you think I might be able to answer your questions regarding this topic, never hesitate to ask. I live to learn and teach, hence, the Body of Christ. We need each other.

3 hours ago, Alive said:

OK--but when reading Eph 1-3 and the verses in Col that Thess mentioned--be thinking about this:

God's 'Eternal Purpose' His purpose before He even created the universe or anything in it was to 'share being'. To 'share 'existence. To put a finer point on this, He desired to reproduce. This is the most important lessen that Genesis teaches us.

Reproducing after 'Kind'.

What Paul elludes to as how magnificent is what God has in store for us.

Actually, the Core purpose is to demonstrate Power. God wants us to know, beyond a shadow of a doubt that He alone is Powerful. As Paul stated, the purpose was to prove His Power to the unseen rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms. That is first and foremost. From there, the Core context is Circumcision. The entire Bible points to Circumcision . . . the requirement for Salvation. Note that the two references below are from the Old Testament.

[Deu 10:16 KJV] 16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.
[Jer 4:4 KJV] 4 Circumcise yourselves to the LORD, and take away the foreskins of your heart, ye men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem: lest my fury come forth like fire, and burn that none can quench [it], because of the evil of your doings.

3 minutes ago, Thess said:

I am so thrilled for you! Once you have this Umbrella Doctrine within the marrow of your bones, the Bible and each of it's ideas will all come together and will make proper sense. For the first 48.5 years of my life, I was forced to admit openly that though I claimed I understood this Incredible Book, in fact I had no idea. It wasn't until God put this Plan into my heart about 1.5 years ago, implanting it into my soul and mind that I, for the first time, finally recognized the Full Gospel of Jesus Christ. Oh how short I was falling . . . and I was forced to also admit that I was not saved, though I thought I had been all of my life. Wow, was I ever deceived!

Until we understand why God did not allow Adam and Eve to become purified by the Tree of Life, the entire Bible will have an aura of confusion about it. I don't know everything, and I long to learn more from all of you, but this assuredly is the right path. If you think I might be able to answer your questions regarding this topic, never hesitate to ask. I live to learn and teach, hence, the Body of Christ. We need each other.

I believe the Most High has also revealed to me the one and only true Doctrine, All 3 parts of the Bible line up SEAMLESSLY, its pretty amazing, and its amazing when a person that had never been indoctrinated studys on thier own, to come up with the exact same truths, as just a few others. 

4 minutes ago, Yishai said:

I believe the Most High has also revealed to me the one and only true Doctrine, All 3 parts of the Bible line up SEAMLESSLY, its pretty amazing, and its amazing when a person that had never been indoctrinated studys on thier own, to come up with the exact same truths, as just a few others. 

That is great news! We should not be indoctrinated by men, but by God Himself! And Yishai, I know that you will probably agree with this, but why would you ever want to go to Bible College? To learn apostacy?! No thanks. :D

Proud of you! And thank God for waking you to His Holy Truth!

" Circumcision".....also note The fruit of the trees are also uncircumcised until the 4th year they are worthy to Praise Elohim, and The 5th year everyone is able to eat from the Fruit, circumcision has so much more to do with than the physical body, Abraham wasnt circumcised untill he was almost 100 years old. Everyone has always had to be circumcised at heart to be counted Justified through Faith n grace, Paul Taught just as Moses had to vail his Face from the Glory people also had a vail over thier hearts when they read Torah, now it applies to the entire Bible for some people, bc the Vail of False doctrine.