• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Alive said:

I am thinking that where this is going is to law keeping legalism.

I am also thinking that there is some tandem work happening here.

So we all agree on salvation(Citizenship) through The Messiah, But your under the belief that were supposed to purposely break His Holy Law? The Law that Was Made by His right Hand(The Messiah sits at His Right hand)...Paul taught against mindset of Salvation BY Law, NOT aginst the Holy Law itself. As I also mentioned previously friend, Y'shua fulfilled the Law, has the exact meaning as being without Sin, do you kmow that a command is also, Do not add to nor take away? Therefore, you cant have your cake and eat it to, so to speak lol If He had taken away from Torah, Then He would Not been without Sin aka did not fulfill it....1st John 3.4, knowledege of sin...Matthew 17.-19 EVEN THE LEAST COMMAND.

Romans 7, paul..Torah is Holy Just and Good.

Paul. I would not have know "to covet" was sin if it was not for The Law..

Paul.. for by grace do will Nullify Torah? MAY IT NEVER BE.

Paul..Let your woman be silent in assembly, it is not permitted them to speak, as also Torah says. .

Acts..Shave your head to show them, these things they say against you are untrue(Talking against Law) and that you your self Keepest Torah.

Name one man in the Bible who did Not Willingly Try to Keep The Law.

The Law, Wrote by God's Right Hand says "Forever" many and many times.

This is all just off the top of my head.

As far as Tandam, I have no clue on thess views about Law, we only spoke Only Immersion of the Holy Spirit. 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

23 hours ago, Light Bearer said:

Good afternoon everyone. What, if the Gospel of Matthew was all we had. What could be ascertained in regards to the Law that Jesus is speaking about in Matt 5:17. Bear with me please. Let's start in verse 14. The Subject of 14 through 17 is light. That does not change until verse 18. Then the subject changes to Heaven. But only briefly.

So what does our Savior tell us about light? What is it and what is it's purpose?

Off the top of my head, light is truth. Truth is good.

5 minutes ago, Yishai said:

As far as Tandam, I have no clue on thess views about Law, we only spoke Only Immersion of the Holy Spirit.

Strange, isn't it? Wouldn't it be better to have a spirit of curiosity rather than a spirit of skepticism? The Mind of Christ. Who possesses the Mind of Christ.

1 minute ago, Thess said:

Strange, isn't it? Wouldn't it be better to have a spirit of curiosity rather than a spirit of skepticism? The Mind of Christ. Who possesses the Mind of Christ.

Amen!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.46
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

4 minutes ago, Yishai said:

So we all agree on salvation(Citizenship) through The Messiah, But your under the belief that were supposed to purposely break His Holy Law? The Law that Was Made by His right Hand(The Messiah sits at His Right hand)...Paul taught against mindset of Salvation BY Law, NOT aginst the Holy Law itself. As I also mentioned previously friend, Y'shua fulfilled the Law, has the exact meaning as being without Sin, do you kmow that a command is also, Do not add to nor take away? Therefore, you cant have your cake and eat it to, so to speak lol If He had taken away from Torah, Then He would Not been without Sin aka did not fulfill it....1st John 3.4, knowledege of sin...Matthew 17.-19 EVEN THE LEAST COMMAND.

Romans 7, paul..Torah is Holy Just and Good.

Paul. I would not have know "to covet" was sin if it was not for The Law..

Paul.. for by grace do will Nullify Torah? MAY IT NEVER BE.

Paul..Let your woman be silent in assembly, it is not permitted them to speak, as also Torah says. .

Acts..Shave your head to show them, these things they say against you are untrue(Talking against Law) and that you your self Keepest Torah.

Name one man in the Bible who did Not Willingly Try to Keep The Law.

The Law, Wrote by God's Right Hand says "Forever" many and many times.

This is all just off the top of my head.

This is all very old and tired and dealt with by Paul to the Galatians and otherwise and you and all of the others that trample on the Cross and His blood know full well.

There are those that understand Grace by Faith and the full work of the Cross of Jesus Christ and those who don't. That is the way things are, but woe to them that try to put a yoke of bondage on His dear ones.

If you don't know this, I pray that you do.

• This is Worthy 2

6 minutes ago, Alive said:

This is all very old and tired and dealt with by Paul to the Galatians and otherwise and you and all of the others that trample on the Cross and His blood know full well.

There are those that understand Grace by Faith and the full work of the Cross of Jesus Christ and those who don't. That is the way things are, but woe to them that try to put a yoke of bondage on His dear ones.

If you don't know this, I pray that you do.

You be in contradiction of Word for tradition, I want to be in that lane Of ultimate truths..people say as if its a FACT lol ("do not add to or take away") that the coats of skins The Most High made for Adam and Eve was made from Animals! It never said that...Paul said The Flesh is sin, people downplay our Father to make him equal with us, by saying he made a leather jacket? Naww, im not down for that, I like that top shelf! I believe that was our flesh..as Paul also taught flesh is sin. I have zero contradictions..Galations backs me 100% bubba. Along with whole Bible, His Holy Spirit dont have contradictions and denominations, thats mankind.

Edited by Yishai

4 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

what do you think the coats were made from? Do you think maybe Adam and Eve were spirits and then became flesh? Thats an interesting interpretation of scripture. I wonder what Eve was made from, if Adam didnt have a body for her to be created from.

He cant Give meat to babys and expect them to be able to chew it. Your Mother(your church) feeds you milk but whenever your appetite grows, And MARY, I can tell yours is really starting to grow bc youve been asking questions like crazy lately haha good job, but dont feel like you have to be held down by the beliefs of your church when you have HIS Word in your possession, ur Catholic from UK right?  It says to SEARCH for Wisdom, knowledge and understanding as Hid treasure, not expect it to fall into our laps. 

We all have way more ability than we our tapping into with God. 

The religious/traditional  spirit, is the spirit of the pharisees, and its going to broke within Next 2 years .

2 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

1) that does not answer my question

2) my name is not Mary, it is Maryjayne

3) what makes you think I am a Catholic?

I got faith that He will answer all your questions if you begin a sincere and dedicated search Mary. 

Theres no sence in me debating anybody, people wanna find ways around Yeshuas own Words and The Words of the Most High, how would they ever hear me?

It reminds me of the rich man who was in sheol, and he said send one man up from the dead so my siblings will know about this torment, and Abraham said. If they wont hear the words of Moses and the prophets, they wont believe one raised from the dead either.

5 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

I am not asking for debate, I am asking a sensible question. What do you believe were the skins Adam and Eve were clothed with? Simple question.

and I have already told you once my name is NOT Mary, it is Maryjayne.

I believe it is our flesh now, at like 97% surety. Haha and I dont feel I should go any deeper than that publicly yet, because once you really observe creation its SOO HUGE, no human can fully understand it fully. And I honestly believe that as well.. 

Edited by Yishai