• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.74
  • Days Won:  21

24 minutes ago, Yishai said:

Were supposed to correct each other within the body, and im not even correcting just a Honest observation...never heard of a self righteous dirty Ex thug, ex panhandler, im a swine dude. 

I guess I'm a bit confused reading your posts here and in other threads. If your goal is to start a discussion/edify the Body then please do but it's really starting to seem that your goal here is to simply stir up strife and sow division in the Body of Christ. We don't need the latter - if you feel you have some wisdom to share, then do so, but do so correctly and in the right spirit. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Aimes said:

I guess I'm a bit confused reading your posts here and in other threads. If your goal is to start a discussion/edify the Body then please do but it's really starting to seem that your goal here is to simply stir up strife and sow division in the Body of Christ. We don't need the latter - if you feel you have some wisdom to share, then do so, but do so correctly and in the right spirit. 

Ive done all that, layed out very detailed scriptures that are even undebatable, and people can not hear it or see it thru the vail of indoctrination..I Believe the Lukewarm is the ones who have the way of thinking, oh im right where I need to be, I have it all correct,..and many are in the Body of Messiah just from traditions alone. I know so many people In church every week, who I know in person..def. Are not saved. Do not know His power what so EVER. And main thing im telling people, Is Search and Be Led by Him in His word, take off the vail of indoctrination, and read His Word and Pray He reveals The Truths to you, a big part of my message if yiu noticed was for people to STOP looking to "Biblical scientist" men. For answers, Look to Him for Answers.  

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.74
  • Days Won:  21

3 minutes ago, Yishai said:

Ive done all that, layed out very detailed scriptures that are even undebatable, and people can not hear it or see it thru the vail of indoctrination..I Believe the Lukewarm is the ones who have the way of thinking, oh im right where I need to be, I have it all correct,..and many are in the Body of Messiah just from traditions alone. I know so many people In church every week, who I know in person..def. Are not saved. Do not know His power what so EVER. And main thing im telling people, Is Search and Be Led by Him in His word, take off the vail of indoctrination, and read His Word and Pray He reveals The Truths to you, a big part of my message if yiu noticed was for people to STOP looking to "Biblical scientist" men. For answers, Look to Him for Answers.  

this post here is what I'm referring too - you're assuming that we are indoctrinated into some false thinking without even really knowing us or having a discussion. I'm sure some are lukewarm and are not seeking the Spirit of God as they should but many of us here ARE not blinded by a "veil", we do read His Word, and don't follow blindly after men. 

You shouldn't make assumptions until you've actually had a discussion with people here and learned what doctrines we actually hold to. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

11 minutes ago, Aimes said:

we actually hold to

Good choice of words.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.39

Just now, Godismyloveforever said:

The word that comes to mind to me (let the reader understand) starts with the letter "T".

:shofar::royalty:

:clap::bored-1:

Refer to the "Chicken bond" thread, The secret language of emoji pairs...

Edited by dhchristian
  • Thumbs Up 2

24 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

When I said I'm finished, I mean about your weird idea about the Creation story because you are ignorant of the literary style used there.

As for this thread, in spite of you now having made over a dozen posts in this thread, all you have done basically is to say over and over again that very many members here don't know anything but you are a brilliant biblical scholar. 

Inspite of your vast bible knowledge,  you have yet to post in this thread a single example of something you know is correct that others are wrong about.  

The word that comes to mind to me (let the reader understand) starts with the letter "T".

No, if u was really paying attention to my words im saying DO NOT ask me, Ask Him, Do not ask paster Sid, James, or Clarence, ask The Father to show you His Truths, and search with real intent, read His word with they eyes of a Child, as if youve never learned anything from anybody your whole life, and Have Just Been Givin This Holy Word Directly from Him and knowone else has it yet..

Just remember within 3 years, this "religious/traditional/Pharisee spirit will be drove out of the church, and the whole landscape of the church is changing, and we should rejoice, bc Truth is being released, and were going to come into a Power that hasnt been seen since the 1st church. Praise the Most High. 

Edited by Yishai

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,799
  • Content Per Day:  6.19
  • Days Won:  58

14 minutes ago, Yishai said:

Just remember within 3 years, this "religious/traditional/Pharisee spirit will be drove out of the church,

According to who?

49 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

creation story in a pm based on information some man you claim is a biblical expert told you

No man told me, I wa s debating a Scholar on the same subject years ago, amd I said The Most High I believe showed me a real simple way to disprove that theory and that its actually a seperation in creation, and was going to write you the answer in a PM, bc its alot more chill talking 1 on 1, thats all.