TheWordIsOne

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  37
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

The Corona Virus the virus with a crown begin on Dec 18, 2019, 78,997 – 2,470 deaths

The Locust outbreak the scale of the locust outbreak which now affects seven East African countries, is like noting in recent memory, 80 million locusts, last 1902 rocky mountain locust, 1930 during the dust bowl, a second species of north American locust, the High Plains locust theses are two different species locust

Corona-virus transmitted through the air, Chinese Cobra may be the original source or some type of seafood
Seven country’s from China 20M people quarantine 78,999 people infected and 25 died in an haft-dozen in 24 hours, the illness was first surfaced Saudi Arabia from China to South Korea, Taiwan, Macao, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Japan, and the United States, the States of Los Angeles, Texas, Washington state, and maybe in New Jersey. Their no vaccine for this Coronavirus infection this illness attack the respiratory system 2,470 deaths 35 countries affected, an increase of 37’552 worldwide
The Black Death 1347 to 1351 estimated 75 to 200 million The Holocaust 1945 Six million Jew and 1 .3 million Soviet Jewish civilians 50,000 Jewish soldiers all by the hands of men

Where does this remind me of in the US, Gentile movies, Outbreak, I am Legend, the movie Contagion, the flu, carriers, The Crazies, 28 Days Later, Contracted, World war z, Side Effect, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, going back in time, Movies!
Movies coming to life, Society creates the crime, the criminals commit them.
The Sins of the world will be burned by sands of timeS

Unclean Animal cause of outbreak Leviticus 11:
In Revelation 6:6-8 
(NKJV) And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine."
When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see."
So I looked, and behold, a pale horse.
And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him.
And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.

The Ten plagues
For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, "For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth."
Therefore He has mercy on whom He wills, and whom He wills He hardens. Romans 9:17-18 (NKJV)

Hapi- Egyptian God of the Nile This Egyptian god was a water bearer.
Egyptian Plague- Water Turned to Blood

The first plague that was given to the Egyptians from God was that of turning the water to blood.
As Aaron, the spokesman for Moses touched the "rod" of the Lord to the Nile River it immediately turned to blood, all the fish died, and the river stank. Partially able to duplicate this miracle, the magicians of Pharaoh also turn water into blood, leaving Pharaoh unimpressed with this great wonder from God.
Seven days the water throughout all the land of Egypt remained in this state, unsuitable for drinking, the perfect length of time to demonstrate that the Lord was superior to all the other Gods of Egypt.

Heket- Egyptian goddess of Fertility, Water, Renewal Heket the Egyptian Goddess, had the head of a frog.
Egyptian Plague- Frogs coming from the Nile River Still, Pharaoh refused to let the children of Israel go from the presence of Egypt.

The second plague that was extended upon Egypt, from the "rod" by Aaron, was that of frogs.

Geb- Egyptian god of the Earth the Egyptian God Geb, was over the dust of the earth.
Egyptian Plague- Lice from the dust of the earth Still Pharaoh would not concede, even after this display of power from the Lord, or magnificent plague, he would not let them go.
At the command of the Lord to Moses, Aaron was told to stretch forth his rod and smite the dust of the earth.

Khepri- Egyptian god of creation, movement of the Sun, rebirth Khepri, the Egyptian god had the head of a fly.
Egyptian Plague- Swarms of Flies with the fourth Egyptian plague, which consisted of flies, begins the great miracle to separation or differentiation.

Moses met Pharaoh at the Nile River in the morning and made the demand, speaking on behalf of the Lord, "Let My people go, that they may serve Me." Again, Pharaoh hardened his heart and disregarded the request, resulting in a pronouncement of swarms of flies.

Hathor-Egyptian goddess of Love and Protection Usually this Egyptian goddess was depicted with the head of a cow.
Egyptian Plague- Death of Cattle and Livestock Moses once again demanded of Pharaoh,

"Let my people go, that they may serve me", revealing also the next Egyptians plague to occur on the condition of continued disobedience to the request.
This plague was given with an advanced warning, allowing a period of repentance to occur, which goes unheeded.

Isis- Egyptian goddess of Medicine and Peace Egyptian Plague- Ashes turned to Boils and Sores Unannounced the sixth Egyptian plague is given, for the first time, directly attacking the Egyptian people themselves.
Being instructed by the Lord, Moses took ashes from the furnace of affliction, and threw them into the air.
As the dust from the ashes blew all over Egypt, it settled on man and beast alike in the form of boils and sores.

Nut- Egyptian goddess of the Sky Egyptian Plague- Hail rained down in the form of fire Again warning is given before the enactment of the plague takes place.

Seth- Egyptian God of Storms and Disorder Egyptian Plague- Locusts sent from the sky Still Pharaoh would not listen to the message of the Lord, still, he relies on his own Egyptian gods and goddesses.
The eighth plague

Ra- The Sun god Egyptian Plague- Three Days of Complete Darkness

Darkness now fell upon Egypt, unannounced, as a prelude to the future fate to be felt by the Egyptian empire when the message of the Lord was not heeded, and they still turned to their own Egyptian gods and goddesses.
Three days of palpable darkness, that was so immense it could be physically felt, covered the land of Egypt.

Pharaoh- The Ultimate Power of Egypt Egyptian Plague- Death of the Firstborn Pharaoh, the king of Egypt, was worshipped by the Egyptians because he was considered to be the greatest Egyptian God of all.

It was believed that he was actually the son of Ra himself, manifest in the flesh. After the plague of darkness felt throughout the land was lifted, Pharaoh resumed his position of "bargaining with the Lord" and offered Moses another "deal."
Since virtually all of the Egyptian animals had been consumed by the judgments of the Lord, Pharaoh now consented to the request made, to let the people go, but they must leave their animals behind.
This was a totally unacceptable offer, as the animals were to be used as the actual sacrifice to the Lord. The Lord is uncompromising when He has set the terms.
Enraged by the refusal, Pharaoh pronounced the last deadly plague to be unleashed upon the land from his very own lips as he warns Moses, "Get thee from me, take heed to thyself, see my face no more; for in that day thou serest my face thou shalt die."
And Moses said, "Thus saith the Lord, About midnight will I go out into the midst of Egypt: And all the firstborn in the land of Egypt shall die, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sitteth upon his throne, even unto the firstborn of the maidservant that is behind the mill; and all the firstborn of beasts. And there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as there was none like it, nor shall be like it anymore."
At this point, the passive obedience that the children of Israel have shown is now moved to a level of active obedience. They are given strict instructions to follow so that they do not also feel the judgment of this last plague sent by the Lord.

These instructions are known as "The Feast of Passover", "The Feast of Unleavened Bread", and "The Law of the Firstborn." In these rituals are displayed the law of sacrifice, the law of the gospel, and the law of consecration, all necessary requirements to receive ultimate salvation from spiritual death.

"Let My people go that they may serve Me" As God's children today we have learned through this great show of power that ultimately it will require "active obedience" to receive salvation from the "One True God."
Looking back over the instructions that were given to Pharaoh to "let my people go that they may serve me", this principle is manifest throughout. Service to the Lord is the requirement of His people, and the blessing for this show of obedience and sacrifice is the ultimate salvation not only from physical death but from spiritual death as well.

He sent signs and wonders into the midst of you, O Egypt, Upon Pharaoh and all his servants.
He defeated many nations And slew mighty kings--
Sihon king of the Amorites, Og king of Bashan, And all the kingdoms of Canaan--
And gave their land as a heritage, A heritage to Israel His people.
Psalms 135:9-12

Revelation 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
1 Peter 4:17 For the time has come, that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begins at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

What is your point? Can you sum it up in a few words?

look all around you then you'll see,  one dose not need to be a genius 

As it today 2/26/2020

81,396 worldwide, Confirmed Cases, Total death 2,770, Total recovered 30,384

Edited by TheWordIsOne
  • This is Worthy 1

51 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Habakkuk 3:2&5

2 O Lord, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid(I am awed by your deeds): O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years(Bring your work to life in our own age), in the midst of the years make known (make it known in our own time); in wrath remember mercy(in anger, remember compassion.)

5 Before him went the pestilence(Before him goes pestilence), and burning coals went forth at his feet(and close behind, the plague.)

Yeah, God comes from Teman. Now, even now, in one certain day of this beginning of the seventh and last millennium, or seventh and last Day, the Lord's Day, the LORD shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel - Michael - , and with the Trump of God (the Trump is sounded by the archangel): and the dead in Christ shall rise first (Daniel 12:v.1-3 and 1Thes.4:v.16).   

-  the LORD JESUS shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel  -

Before him -before JESUS - goes the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet, and close behind, the plague.

Paul Apostle prophesied, saying: 2Thes.1:v.7-12:
7  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be REVEALED FROM HEAVEN with his mighty angels
, - (Revelation 12:v.7)

8 In flaming FIRE taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: - Before him goes the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet, and close behind, the plague.-

9 Who shall be punished with everlasting DESTRUCTION from the presence of the Lord (JESUS), and from the Glory of his Power;

10 When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day. 
11 Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

12 That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.

At midnight there was a cry made (who will cry out?), Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. Be ready because they that be ready will go in with the bridegroom to the marriage: the door will be shut soon.   The day 1.335 is not so far, believe you or not, understand you or not .

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

AMEN

Matthew 24:4-8  And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.
For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
This did not yet happen

The kingdom of Satan against kingdom of Christ (is taking place) 

Matthew 24:21 For then there will be greatest tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
famines, pestilences     

Revelation 6:4 Another , fiery red horse went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to taken peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

All these are the beginning of sorrows.

the beginning of sorrows is who will be chosen or not

And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars is (Israel) 

For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. USA

For nations will rise against the nation, of Israel and kingdom of Christ against kingdom of Satan

these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Luke 17: 20-21 Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, "The kingdom of God does not come with observation;  nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!'  

"The kingdom of God does not come with observation

nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!'

Matthew 24: saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.

Luke 17: nor will they say, 'See here!' or 'See there!'

Matthew 24:23 Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it.

Luke 17: "The kingdom of God does not come with observation

question where is Christ?

Luke 17: For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you."

1 Corinthians 3:16-20 Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise.
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, "He catches the wise in their own craftiness"; and again, "The LORD knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are futile."

question  Them who is?

1 John 3:9-10 Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother.

Matthew 24:36 "But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.

Day or Hour, Mmmmm Something is missing 

52 minutes ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Now see, IF the Abomination of Desolation would rise up and be manifested at 02 27, 2020 -  then the day 1.290 would be 09 27, 2023;  plus 45 days ----> day 1.335 ---> it will be November 11, 2023 

why you say 02 27, 2020, from what time  from what conclusion this time frame, it has to a beginning to give  02 27, 2020

Edited by TheWordIsOne
spelling

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,181
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

23 hours ago, TheWordIsOne said:

As it today 2/26/2020

81,396 worldwide, Confirmed Cases, Total death 2,770, Total recovered 30,384

As of today:   USA   Flu   35 million cases  350 thousand hospitalizations and nearly 40 thousand deaths         last year there was about 80 thousand deaths

China we have no idea how many because it has become so normal people don't really even test for it.

so what's your point in posting just the stats...

47 minutes ago, other one said:

As of today:   USA   Flu   35 million cases  350 thousand hospitalizations and nearly 40 thousand deaths         last year there was about 80 thousand deaths

China we have no idea how many because it has become so normal people don't really even test for it.

so what's your point in posting just the stats...

Global Warning                                                                                                                                            

Lev 26:14-34 'But if you do not obey Me, and do not observe all these commandments, and if you despise My statutes, or if your soul abhors My judgments, so that you do not perform all My commandments, but break My covenant, I also will do this to you:                                                                                                             

Terrorism                                                                                                                                                                          

I will even appoint terror over you, wasting disease and fever which shall consume the eyes and cause sorrow of heart. And you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Those why hate us or wanted criminals                                                                                                                                                                       

I will set My face against you, and you shall be defeated by your enemies. Those who hate you shall reign over you, and you shall flee when no one pursues you.
 And after all this, if you do not obey Me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sin.                                                   

Food Prices will go up                                                                                                                                                       

I will break the pride of your power; I will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze.
And your strength shall be spent in vain; for your land shall not yield its produce, nor shall the trees of the land yield their fruit.                                                                                                                                                

New Diseases                                                                                                                                                            '

Then, if you walk contrary to Me, and are not willing to obey Me, I will bring on you seven times more plagues, according to your sins                                                                                                                             

Wild Animals loose from their natural habitat or for instance the zoo keeper who loosened Wild Animals in the public                                                                                                                                                                                           

I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and make you few in number; and your highways shall be desolate.

The More we disobey, more event will happened                                                                                                                                                               

'And if by these things you are not reformed by Me, but walk contrary to Me,  then I also will walk contrary to you, and I will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

We will be at war and we are in be in new war                                                                                                                 

And I will bring a sword against you that will execute the vengeance of the covenant; when you are gathered together within your cities I will send pestilence among you; and you shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.                                                                                                                                                                

Lack of Food                                                                                                                                                          

When I have cut off your supply of bread, ten women shall bake your bread in one oven, and they shall bring back your bread by weight, and you shall eat and not be satisfied.
And after all this, if you do not obey Me, but walk contrary to Me, then I also will walk contrary to you in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.                                                                                               

You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters

The High Places                                                                                                                                                

I will destroy your high places, cut down your incense altars, and cast your carcasses on the lifeless forms of your idols; and My soul shall abhor you.                                                                                                     

Natural Disaster                                                                                                                                              

I will lay your cities waste and bring your sanctuaries to desolation, and I will not smell the fragrance of your sweet aromas.

Looters                                                                                                                                                            

I will bring the land to desolation, and your enemies who dwell in it shall be astonished at it.

Wars nations against nations                                                                                                                                                                          

I will scatter you among the nations and draw out a sword after you; your land shall be desolate and your cities waste.                                                                                                                                                                                   

God will be done                                                                                                                                                   

Then the land shall enjoy its sabbaths as long as it lies desolate and you are in your enemies' land; then the land shall rest and enjoy its sabbaths.

The Young ones will suffer from the signs of the times, culture                                                                                     

Deut 28:32 Your sons and your daughters shall be given to another people and your eyes shall look and fail with longing for them all day long; and there shall be no strength in your hand.

After lost of the word is God is gone, in many places many, people will be lost in their sin, minds will be in a state of denial with their family, friends and neighbors as we see in  teenage culture. What wrong with our society and culture, let’s begin with the United States and those that follow our footsteps as a young generation, and we’re we going.                                                                                                                                   

We achieve wealth and power, but cannot control fame as young society.

Our planet is beginning to be a Planet Hollywood, our cultural  society is now to become a Planetary cultural of  rock a roll, hip hop culture, alcohol, crime and drugs are now a way of life. 

From entertainment from family time pass is now a Hollywood cultural in darkness, action movie, violence video game, is growing by the second. 

Cellular phone is now Internet, a new form of Communication and will become Cellular, our influence is now reaching the old world.

A clash of Civilization, atomic warfare is now in the horizon, will we make it to a society with many gods and losing the One creator. Estimate for hundred years to come.        

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator

But the 20 century and the 21 century we must he decide the life of our family, a cultural  of rock a roll, hip hop culture, alcohol, crime and drugs will it be a way of life. If?

In captivity in the things of the world, TV, Video Games, Movies

2 Chron 29:9 For indeed, because of this our fathers have fallen by the sword; and our sons, our daughters, and our wives are in captivity.                                                                                                                 

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--is not of the Father but is of the world.

Everything being in the home Fathers first and then Mon. Not the government, but by Mon and Dad

Mal 4:5-6 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.
And he will turn
The hearts of the fathers to the children, And the hearts of the children to their fathers, Lest I come and strike the earth with a curse."

Edited by TheWordIsOne
spelling

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,181
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

make some sense man... if you have something to say make it sensible to folks.  You are not worth trying to decipher and try and get some idea that might or might not be anything to even ponder one

11 minutes ago, other one said:

make some sense man... if you have something to say make it sensible to folks.  You are not worth trying to decipher and try and get some idea that might or might not be anything to even ponder one

look around you I do not have to justified myself to you, their more worthy people they will understand 

Colossians 2:16-19 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holiday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshiping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

Edited by TheWordIsOne