IGNORED

The Paranormal on TV

SavedOnebyGrace

13 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings SObG

I'm not sure what happened to this thread but glad to see you are still on -Topic......I saw the History channel too & I thought "Oh no,they got this channel too!!!"Thats like that big deal they were making about the Curse of Oak Island TV show,basically they are prospectors but they keep getting into all the stories about the spirits there that curses anyone who digs there & how many freaky accidents & deaths happened because of this curse,same thing really...leading people to believe anything in the world that takes away from GOD....its horrible

The History Channel is owned by the same parent company as A&E Network.  So their view of history will have a definite corporate bias.  Their bias is especially noticeable around Christian holidays.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, other one said:

The Skinwalker Ranch is a very interesting place...   If the people who used to maintain it can be trusted with their stories it is interesting in deed....   Have listened to interviews on Radio and interfaced a short bit on the phone and some of the thing could curl you hair....    It is my understanding that the Government took over the land some years ago and I know we could not go on the ranch 4 years ago.

I think the ranch is privately owned now, but surrounded by Indian tribal lands.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

2 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

The History Channel is owned by the same parent company as A&E Network.  So their view of history will have a definite corporate bias.  Their bias is especially noticeable around Christian holidays.

Hi Brother,I didn't know that-ugggh Makes sense now.....What about Nat Geo?Seems like one of the few I can watch that  have no agenda except to present facts& celebrate our beautiful planet-Glory to God

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'll refrain from commenting on all these ET, UFO and paranormal programs everywhere on TV and movies these days; other than it's a lie from Hell and a deception. I did watch the first episode of Skin Walkers, from a biblical viewpoint and perspective. I was thinking to myself; fools, if you spent half your time reading and understanding the Bible, rather than chasing and investigating the dark side...

Hi Brother....isn't that the Truth!!! And also you mentioned portals to the abyss,I don't think Jesus was speaking figuratively and even when it seemed to be He probably wasn't.I've always taken the Written Word literally myself.Jesus spoke many times in parables yet they look more like analogies to me,for the benefit of our simple minds,lol

I agree,there are certainly areas of heightened "activity",I often wonder where exactly the Garden of Eden was and if it is not still exactly where it has always been only we cannot see it because of that other "realm"...so when Adam& Eve were cast out of the Garden and banished from re-entering could they no longer even see it?

Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the Lord God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the Lord God among the trees of the garden. But the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”

10 He answered, “I heard you in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid.”    Gen 3rd Chapter

Not to go off topic but it just reminded me of what Gods Creation must have been like before the fall......I've always believed Adam & Eve walked with Lord God in the cool of the day and suddenly they could only "hear Him" walking in the cool of the day

Just thinking out loud again.......................

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,516
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I often wonder where exactly the Garden of Eden was and if it is not still exactly where it has always been only we cannot see it because of that other "realm"...so when Adam& Eve were cast out of the Garden and banished from re-entering could they no longer even see it?

I'm fascinated about where it might have been also and studied the subject a bit. The following is just some thoughts and conjectures of some possibilities?

I believe the center of the earth, the cradle of civilization, and possibly the very center of the universe is Jerusalem. It appears everything started there and will end there through the millennium. Remember this verse?

Genesis 14:18 (KJV) And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.

This goes way back in history; Salem was the ancient name for Jerusalem. The Lord sent a Cherubim with a flaming sword to guard the Garden of Eden after Adam & Eve got the boot. The Bible doesn't mention how long the Cherubim guarded the garden but, it had to perish at the flood of Noah. After the flood, it's possible Noah's sons and their descendants renamed rivers when they migrated and spread out, to former ones named that they formally knew [probably not the same ones?]. Today with modern technology and satellite pictures of old dry river beds; we can identify exactly where the Garden of Eden was located [which would be just barely under the water of the Northern Persian Gulf. Again, it's possible those were not the same rivers named at creation?

I highly suspect the Garden of Eden was a smaller specific spot, much like the size of a small city in a state or something similar. I'm thinking the area called "Eden" was a pretty good size chunk of land which included the future Jerusalem. I have a hunch Eden's original area is the same as the greatest land grant ever given and promised to Abraham, Issac and Jacob [Israel]? It seems to fit anyway?

• Loved it! 1

31 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Today with modern technology and satellite pictures of old dry river beds; we can identify exactly where the Garden of Eden was located [which would be just barely under the water of the Northern Persian Gulf. Again, it's possible those were not the same rivers named at creation?

And so they say,lol! I too,did quite a bit of research back in the day and basically found out little,I get more from Scripture...isn't that always the case?

Interesting thoughts though I'm not sure if the Flood could do anything at all if indeed Eden was placed safely out of harms way & into another dimension here that we are unable to see........I used to imagine God Removed Eden before the Flood & it is in the Heavens with God and His Heavenly Hosts.........now I just wonder:8:

Maybe we should start a Thread about the Topic?Although it'll all be speculation it might be fun

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,516
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

And so they say,lol! I too,did quite a bit of research back in the day and basically found out little,I get more from Scripture...isn't that always the case?

Interesting thoughts though I'm not sure if the Flood could do anything at all if indeed Eden was placed safely out of harms way & into another dimension here that we are unable to see........I used to imagine God Removed Eden before the Flood & it is in the Heavens with God and His Heavenly Hosts.........now I just wonder:8:

Maybe we should start a Thread about the Topic?Although it'll all be speculation it might be fun

With love-in Christ,Kwik

There's a ton of things that would be interesting to discuss; and the Garden of Eden would be very interesting.

Another topic I find very interesting, is animals. We know many animals can see much better than we do, the eagle, owl and wolf for examples. Their vision is extraordinary to say the least, but what can they actually see and sense? As far as I know, no research has been done to determine exactly what they can see and why? 

I bring this up because of Balaam's donkey. It's not said that the Lord opened the eyes of Balaam's donkey to see the angel that was going to smite Balaam. A number of Bible passages states the Lord opened their eyes so they could see the angles [another dimension]. I'm just wondering if some animals can see into the supernatural spiritual realm? The spiritual realm operates all around us in our time, yet we cannot see. Given the length of the light band, the tiny portion our eyes can visualize, could it be in a light spectrum we and our instruments are blind to, that some animals may see???

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

18 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Hi Brother,I didn't know that-ugggh Makes sense now.....What about Nat Geo?Seems like one of the few I can watch that  have no agenda except to present facts& celebrate our beautiful planet-Glory to God

Nat Geo is 73% owned by Disney and 27% by the National Geographic Society.  The channel is managed by Disney.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

There's a ton of things that would be interesting to discuss; and the Garden of Eden would be very interesting.

Another topic I find very interesting, is animals. We know many animals can see much better than we do, the eagle, owl and wolf for examples. Their vision is extraordinary to say the least, but what can they actually see and sense? As far as I know, no research has been done to determine exactly what they can see and why? 

I bring this up because of Balaam's donkey. It's not said that the Lord opened the eyes of Balaam's donkey to see the angel that was going to smite Balaam. A number of Bible passages states the Lord opened their eyes so they could see the angles [another dimension]. I'm just wondering if some animals can see into the supernatural spiritual realm? The spiritual realm operates all around us in our time, yet we cannot see. Given the length of the light band, the tiny portion our eyes can visualize, could it be in a light spectrum we and our instruments are blind to, that some animals may see???

I have wondered this too.

• Loved it! 1

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

As far as I know, no research has been done to determine exactly what they can see and why? 

lol,now you're talking my thing!!!!Theres lots of research,we study the cones(photoreceptors) to learn their perception of color,we test light through their lenses & -Oh BOY,I could go on & on...plus I can share a lot from my own experiences through research & studies working with various species over they years....long story,waaaay off topic

Love the Topic,do you want to start a thread or shall I & where do you think we should post it?Can we get both Topics in ,the Garden & animals,whaddya say?                                                          With love-inChrist,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1