• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1957

On 5/1/2020 at 9:16 PM, Hindsfeet77 said:

@not an echo, some of my favorite graphs are from Clarence Larkin - just got a few of his books recently - worth a look!  I will check yours out!  one guy in one of your threads, I think 'Light..something, has brought to light,,,, something that i had been wrestling with for a few years, and just now 'clicked' in my brain that i will need to do some further digging into, that there is an additional 3.5 years added to daniels week - this makes much sense to me and fits much more into my 'timeline' ykwim. I will be sure to check out your graphs! Blessings!

Hello Hindsfeet77,

Sorry I haven't got back to you sooner.  My how time has been flying, and it has been a very busy time for me.  How about you?  When I saw your mention of Clarence Larkin, it took me back to about 35 years ago when I got my first book by him.  I really, really liked his drawings---and still do. :)  Of course, if you have read many of my posts, you would know that I see some things differently than he did, but I like his work none the less.  He has a lot of thought provoking material.  I'm looking forward to meeting him one day in glory (hey, and you too)!  In reflection, I know his work was a contributing factor to my interest in last days studies.

I'm not sure where you are coming from on the possible "additional 3.5 years added to daniels week",  as I have not yet ever perceived this.

Hope everything is well with you and yours during this time of the pandemic...

Edited by not an echo

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 3/1/2020 at 8:24 PM, not an echo said:

"And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals" (Rev. 5:1).

I would like to propose that the book sealed with seven seals could rightly be entitled, THE DAY OF THE LORD.

https://worthychristianforumscore-h45go6maxh5rpepgu.netdna-ssl.com/uploads/monthly_2020_04/621765211_picture5blackonwhite.png.29c3467d9b30e47947c39feb301082e8.png

Every book has a title.  And granted, this book could rightly be entitled THE SEVEN SEALED BOOK.  But, when titled as I am suggesting, I believe you will find this to be of great value in understanding The Revelation, for the Day of the Lord is what this book is all about.

I think you would be closer with "The 70th Week of Daniel."

The Week begins when the book is opened at the 7th seal.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/10/1957

On 11/29/2022 at 8:43 AM, iamlamad said:
On 3/1/2020 at 8:24 PM, not an echo said:

"And I saw in the right hand of Him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals" (Rev. 5:1).

I would like to propose that the book sealed with seven seals could rightly be entitled, THE DAY OF THE LORD.

https://worthychristianforumscore-h45go6maxh5rpepgu.netdna-ssl.com/uploads/monthly_2020_04/621765211_picture5blackonwhite.png.29c3467d9b30e47947c39feb301082e8.png

Every book has a title.  And granted, this book could rightly be entitled THE SEVEN SEALED BOOK.  But, when titled as I am suggesting, I believe you will find this to be of great value in understanding The Revelation, for the Day of the Lord is what this book is all about.

I think you would be closer with "The 70th Week of Daniel."

The Week begins when the book is opened at the 7th seal.

Hello iamlamad,

My apologies!  I never intended to ignore your post here.  Somehow, it fell through the cracks, possibly when I was replying to you in another of my threads! :)  Concerning your response, hopefully the following will help you to see a little more clearly where I am coming from.

First of all, my position is that the rapture or gathering of the Church will happen at the opening of the 6th Seal (Matt. 24:29-31, esp. vs. 31 and I Thess. 4:16-5:3).  Many believe that Daniel's 70th Week will begin immediately after the rapture, but there is at least a "five month" period of time spoken of after this (Rev. 9:5, 10), which must be allowed for.  I submit that this is one of the reasons we find no solid evidence of Daniel's 70th Week having actually begun until Revelation 11:1-3.

Said another way, if the rapture were to occur today, this does not mean that Daniel's 70th Week will begin tomorrow.  But, evidences support that the beast will at this time begin his rise to power (cp. Rev. 9:1-2 with 11:7), and in a matter of months, he will "confirm the covenant" (Dan. 9:27), which will mark the actual beginning of this seven year period.  Said still another way, if the rapture were to occur today, Daniel's 70th Week will not begin tomorrow, but things will start shaping up---and quickly---for its beginning.  This "shaping up" part will be especially true of the rebuilding of the temple.

Kinda related to what you said, there is another book spoken of in The Revelation, and it is the "little book" John sees "open" in chapter 10 (vs. 2).  I submit that this is the little book of Daniel (Dan. 12:4, 8-10), and that Daniel's 70th Week is slated to begin just after IT is seen open, again, evidenced by Revelation 11:1-3.

Back to the opening of the 6th Seal and the rapture, within the framework of what Scripture will support, the 7th Seal will be opened the same day as the 6th Seal.  This is not hard to gather, as the rapture will happen in "a moment, in the twinkling of an eye" (I Cor. 15:52) and the sealing of the 144,000 conceivably takes place about as quickly.  When the opening three verses of Revelation 7 are considered, I'm seeing no indication that the lull this would represent will last more than a few minutes.  This supports that the day the 6th Seal is opened, the 7th Seal can be opened as well, meaning the Seven Sealed Book can then unfold.  Because all of this can happen the same day, it is partly because of this that I suggest that THE DAY OF THE LORD would be a fitting title for the Seven Sealed Book, as the period of the last days' DOTL judgment will have begun indeed, and it will continue through the passing away of this present world (Rev. 20:11/II Pet. 3:7-12) and God's carrying out of the Last Judgment (Rev. 20:12-15).

Interestingly, after the 7th Seal is opened, the four angels of Revelation 7:1-3 can prepare to follow through on what they were already poised and ready to do.  I can see them being heavily involved in the "third part" destruction that will take place after the first four of the "seven angels" that are "given seven trumpets" begin to sound their respective trumpets (Rev. 8:7-12).  The first thread I ever started on this forum concerns The First Four Trumpets (https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/249206-the-first-four-trumpets/).  The overall possibility of what happens when these are sounded is huge.  Also, it should be very concerning for any---especially those in our Western Hemisphere---who are not saved or sure of their salvation.

Finally, it is the period of the last days' DOTL judgment that will begin the day that the Seven Sealed Book is unsealed (cp. Rev. 6:12 & 17 with Acts 2:20).  While the fulfilling of Daniel's 70th Week will take place during this time, it represents but a small portion of the period of the DOTL judgment, as this period will also include Christ's Second Advent, His Millennial Reign, the passing away of this present world, and the Last Judgment (II Pet. 3:7-12/Rev. 20:11-15).  For a little perspective, if each page in the Seven Sealed Book represented one year of time, Daniel's 70th Week would be covered by seven pages and Christ's Reign by a 1000.  Of course, the final page would reflect that Happily Ever After part for God and all of His saved (II Pet. 3:13/Rev. 21:1-5ff)!

On 12/29/2022 at 1:25 PM, not an echo said:

Hello iamlamad,

My apologies!  I never intended to ignore your post here.  Somehow, it fell through the cracks, possibly when I was replying to you in another of my threads! :)  Concerning your response, hopefully the following will help you to see a little more clearly where I am coming from.

First of all, my position is that the rapture or gathering of the Church will happen at the opening of the 6th Seal (Matt. 24:29-31, esp. vs. 31 and I Thess. 4:16-5:3).  Many believe that Daniel's 70th Week will begin immediately after the rapture, but there is at least a "five month" period of time spoken of after this (Rev. 9:5, 10), which must be allowed for.  I submit that this is one of the reasons we find no solid evidence of Daniel's 70th Week having actually begun until Revelation 11:1-3.

No problem! I was away on a trip.

On the other hand (there always seems to be another hand) if the rapture happens a moment before the 6th seal earthquake, (the earthquake caused by the raising of the dead around the world), then the 70th week begins at the 7th seal, the 5 months is somewhere in the first half of the Week.

If the rapture happened on the feast of Trumpets, as some suppose, then it could be only ten days later (the ten days of awe) before the Week begins. Jesus said that He "marked" the entire Week with the same marker, so we could easily find it. I believe He marked the week with sevens.

It fits: the 7th seal is 30 minutes of silence.

The midpoint (7th trumpet) is written after two mentions of the 3 1/2 years, and before three mentions.

At the 7th vial we read, "it is done." Some translations say "it is finished."

On 12/29/2022 at 1:25 PM, not an echo said:

Said another way, if the rapture were to occur today, this does not mean that Daniel's 70th Week will begin tomorrow.  But, evidences support that the beast will at this time begin his rise to power (cp. Rev. 9:1-2 with 11:7), and in a matter of months, he will "confirm the covenant" (Dan. 9:27), which will mark the actual beginning of this seven year period.  Said still another way, if the rapture were to occur today, Daniel's 70th Week will not begin tomorrow, but things will start shaping up---and quickly---for its beginning.  This "shaping up" part will be especially true of the rebuilding of the temple.

his rise to power (cp. Rev. 9:1-2 with 11:7)

Sorry, but this does not fit. John SAW the beast rise to power in chapter 13, a midpoint chapter. The trumpets are all God's judgments.

I see Revelation 11:4 through 13 written in parenthesis, outside of John's chronology. It is written in chapter 13, but it is about the last half of the week. I believe the evidence shows, they finish their testimony just 3 1/2 days before the end of the week. Most of their ministry will be while the Beast is in power.