• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 3/19/2020 at 11:47 PM, Declare said:

Do you have any ideas on how to do this in today's world? Thanks! 

Yes, There is outreach, in person outreach today, even more so than before because needs of many individuals have greatly increased.

Give a cup of cool water in the name of Jesus still pertains.

Churches that I know of have teamed up to  collect foods and diapers. Individual members are taking them to the poor in ned , as they shar eof the oods they ask if the individuals would like to join in prayer or have prayer for their needs.  There are also others helping the caregivers guardians at the Sheriff youth ranch. Providing meals  for 26. There are oh so many in need, including the medical staffs some of whom are  suffering anxiety. They especially can use a time  of prayer. Some ministries are short of volunteers, Unwed mothers houses battered women retreats youth hostels. None went away, they are still here and in need perhaps like never before.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  1,123
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

Because of "social distancing" I am no longer able to go out to share the gospel.  I really miss sharing Jesus Christ and His saving grace with others.  Especially, as I see fear driven people caught in the crisis of the Coronavirus.  Do you have any ideas on how to do this in today's world? Thanks! 

Right now, this very moment, I am on Fox News sharing the Gospel with someone in the comment section, and he is responding. Anyone can do this. :)

EDIT:  We just finished our long conversation for the evening. He said he was praying that God would reveal Himself to him. He said if he did not believe even enough to ask, he would be even a "more powerful atheist." He thanked me and told me he would be on tomorrow. God is softening his heart. I hope his prayer was answered. :)

Edited by Coliseum
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

On 3/20/2020 at 5:00 AM, George said:

Do it online at Worthy.  :)  

Everyday there is over 2500+ visitors who are not members reading topics. 

Every topic or post is a witness!  :)

George.....what would your best “guesstimate”  be on how many of these 2500 visit once and never return, or how many visit and kinda “stick around for awhile” and then leave, or how many become Regulars , but never actually become members and finally, how many become Members? I think others beside me would be fascinated to know how things break down.......thanks...

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42

Because of "social distancing" I am no longer able to go out to share the gospel.  I really miss sharing Jesus Christ and His saving grace with others.  Especially, as I see fear driven people caught in the crisis of the Coronavirus.  Do you have any ideas on how to do this in today's world? Thanks! 

I still talk to people online, whenever they wish, about Christianity and Jesus.

This won't continue forever.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 3/20/2020 at 3:47 AM, Declare said:

There is the internet, and social media. God bless.:amen: