• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings LeapForJoy

Welcome to Worthy and it is a pleasure to meet you,I commend your efforts and it's really good to see such a devoted husband/dad.....lots of love in you,Praise Jesus!

As for your wife I simply do not know enough of what her beliefs nor could I begin to assess her behavior simply by the little information given by you here,it would be a lot of speculation on my part & I never want to "assume" .Firstly,who can know her heart but our Lord? Surely we know them by their fruits but you've not shared much about that except that you mentioned her having outbursts of anger and also fear(people out to make her sick) Looking at that I would say she is getting ideas from someone but it does not sound like Jesus to me

Just because someone is a Christian does not exclude them from bondage & strongholds as was your initial thoughts.The enemys favorite targets are Christians,there are many Christians wearing shackles & chains and they simply are unaware of spiritual warfare(given the enemy the upper hand at every corner) This is not a Salvational issue but to live that way is very sad,not just for them but it can take it's toll on family & loved ones.I can't imagine how difficult this is for you & you are in my prayers(so is she)

I'm not one to support the MH theories,the people suffering with these type of strongholds will pop their corks but I'm not trying to tip toe around anyone here....they do need love. support,understanding,compassion ,patients and most of all "Revelation" which only Holy Spirit can Give them so it is not the easiest assignment for just anyone to deal with.After all,sickness & disease is spiritual warfare,be it mental,physical & /or emotional. In saying that I sincerely hope you will go to your Pastor or a Pastor who stands on Gods Word and does not veer off Scripture(by that I mean I'm not talking about exorcisms and phony healing ministers etc...)Perhaps you can look for a Born Again Bible Believing psychologist or therapist but I do believe YOU need help. The Great Physician is the Healer,Praise Jesus-Deliverance awaits your wife,I believe it and she Can Receive it,resulting in her being yet another Living Testimony to the Glory of God

I've read a little of the post regarding the Gift of Discernment,as I said earlier-I don't know enough about your wife's behavior ( things she thinks & says) & I don't know her at all but I do know that God is not a God of confusion nor does He give a Believer a spirit of fear.....I won't assume anything but I really don't think this is a Gift of God

How can we help besides prayer and let us jpin in prayer for you & yoyr wife

Father God it is in Jesus Name we pray.binding any spirit that is not of you ,casting it out & loosing Holy Spirit from the crown of Leeps wife's head to the very soles of her feet that she may be a Living Testimony for your Glory Lord God and by the Power of the very same Holy Spirit Comfort our Brother giving him Wisdom,Understanding & Knowledge in which way to go,lead him,guide him & direct him oh Lord and we give you Praise ,Honor & our Thanksgiving in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ,Lord & Savior!AMEN

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you for your words of encouragement, and your prayers.  I praise God that He led me to this wonderful website, His glory is evident in your kind words, and in all those who have taken the time to reach out. May God bless & keep you, LeeP

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

33 minutes ago, LeepForJoy said:

Thank you for your words of encouragement, and your prayers.  I praise God that He led me to this wonderful website, His glory is evident in your kind words, and in all those who have taken the time to reach out. May God bless & keep you, LeeP

I am soooo happy you Received my words exactly as they are intended,with love ,support & a sincere heart.....I only wish I could do more to help you....

This is a wonderful place with wonderful people,you are with your Brothers & Sisters that care for you and love God as you do....Praise Jesus for bringing you here and know we are with you

With love in Christ,your Sister Kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Father God it is in Jesus Name we pray.binding any spirit that is not of you ,casting it out & loosing Holy Spirit from the crown of Leeps wife's head to the very soles of her feet that she may be a Living Testimony for your Glory Lord God and by the Power of the very same Holy Spirit Comfort our Brother giving him Wisdom,Understanding & Knowledge in which way to go,lead him,guide him & direct him oh Lord and we give you Praise ,Honor & our Thanksgiving in the Precious Name of Jesus Christ,Lord & Savior!AMEN

Welcome Lee

I stand in agreement with my Sister Kwik in Believing for your wife to be set free from the strongholds that seem to have her captive,we serve a Great & Mighty God Who is Called the Great Physician and is ABLE to do ALL things WELL including Healing her completely and Restoring her mind ,body & spirit....in Jesus Name!

Because He Lives,Your Sister RustyAngeL

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Dear LeepForJoy,

I was deeply touched by your story, and want to let you know I am praying for your family.  

I once went through a breakdown, and thankfully after over a week in a hospital, the Lord sent help, and a friend came and while we were talking she saw two angels by and over my bed.  Very healing, reassuring.  I had been frightened and vulnerable.

I got over the pain and fatigue of fibromyalgia when I commenced high quality vitamins, minerals, whole foods and also benefit from calming essential oils and some are mentioned in Scripture.

I am so glad you have shared and am trusting that more help will come to you and that the Lord will give you words that will reassure her and help her to get away from any compulsions and into a place of health, resting, quietness. 

Whoso hearkeneth to Me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.  Proverbs 1:33  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3

About the time of the Gulf War in 1991, learning that many American soldiers had memorized Psalm 91, I did so and it has been a wonderful help.

Edited by Mary8
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members

6 hours ago, RustyAngeL said:

Welcome Lee

I stand in agreement with my Sister Kwik in Believing for your wife to be set free from the strongholds that seem to have her captive,we serve a Great & Mighty God Who is Called the Great Physician and is ABLE to do ALL things WELL including Healing her completely and Restoring her mind ,body & spirit....in Jesus Name!

Because He Lives,Your Sister RustyAngeL

Amen, thank you Sister

LeeP

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members

5 hours ago, Mary8 said:

Dear LeepForJoy,

I was deeply touched by your story, and want to let you know I am praying for each in your family.  

I once went through a breakdown, and thankfully after over a week in a hospital, the Lord sent help, as a deeply spiritual friend came and while we were talking she saw two angels by and over my bed.  Very healing, reassuring.  I had been frightened and vulnerable.  I was helped through that and all in the many years since by the Lord's loving care and closeness. 

I want to say that I believe I got over the pain and fatigue of fibromyalgia when I commenced high quality vitamins, minerals, whole foods.   In great old age I now don't take meds for some years, can easily do the gentle exercises for the elderly, and don't need pain killers.   I'm not stiff and sore now either.   Before that, other physical problems.  I also benefit from calming essential oils, and recommend a book about them, as they have many many practical uses.  Lots of them are mentioned in Scripture.

I am so glad you have shared and am trusting that more help will come to you.   I pray that you and your wife may have moments to pray together, and that the Lord will give you words that will reassure her and help her to get away from any compulsions and into a place of health, resting, quietness.  

Whoso hearkeneth to Me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.  Proverbs 1:33

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3

About the time of the Gulf War in 1991, learning that many American soldiers had memorized Psalm 91, I did so, long reading from printed sheet, and it was one of the best things I ever did.   I repeat it last thing at night and am always blessed and comforted by it.

Thank you, and Praise to the Lord Almighty that He brought you through it, and you have become a blessing to us.  Thanks for the scripture quotes, all so comforting. Psalm 91 happens to be my wife's favorite Psalm!  I agree on the diet and have went both that route and tried many oils, I feel like it will take a move of God to change her mindset towards trying any route to healing at this point.  I can no longer reason with scripture, or how me and the kids feel, or even explaining how something she thought was abnormal was actually very normal, I'm now just accepting what is and leaning on God's grace to keep me from falling.  But please dont take that last statement to mean that i have this all figured out, have been the greatest husband all the time, or that I have always leaned on Him, if it was up to me, i would probably still be thinking i could figure this all out, and putting together science experiments to debunk her theories.  But i do want her to know that evrything i have tried, every doctor ive taken her to, moving to an apartment for six months, taking a sabbatical to try and get to the bottom of this, is because i do love her, and want her to be able to see the good more than the bad, the joys in life again...

I know there's a big heart in her, I have seen it, I remind her of it when I can.  I understand it takes Faith to be OK with such a lovely heart being stolen away without warrant, maybe God wants me to not just understand that mentally, but really feel it.  I struggle with the feeling it part a lot.  Thanks for listening and bless you Sister,

LeeP.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  241
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

21 hours ago, LeepForJoy said:

Thank you, and Praise to the Lord Almighty that He brought you through it, and you have become a blessing to us.  Thanks for the scripture quotes, all so comforting. Psalm 91 happens to be my wife's favorite Psalm!  I agree on the diet and have went both that route and tried many oils, I feel like it will take a move of God to change her mindset towards trying any route to healing at this point.  I can no longer reason with scripture, or how me and the kids feel, or even explaining how something she thought was abnormal was actually very normal, I'm now just accepting what is and leaning on God's grace to keep me from falling.  But please dont take that last statement to mean that i have this all figured out, have been the greatest husband all the time, or that I have always leaned on Him, if it was up to me, i would probably still be thinking i could figure this all out, and putting together science experiments to debunk her theories.  But i do want her to know that evrything i have tried, every doctor ive taken her to, moving to an apartment for six months, taking a sabbatical to try and get to the bottom of this, is because i do love her, and want her to be able to see the good more than the bad, the joys in life again...

I know there's a big heart in her, I have seen it, I remind her of it when I can.  I understand it takes Faith to be OK with such a lovely heart being stolen away without warrant, maybe God wants me to not just understand that mentally, but really feel it.  I struggle with the feeling it part a lot.  Thanks for listening and bless you Sister,

LeeP.

Hi again,  Your words were a blessing to me too.  It is especially touching that you have been going through so much, and are submitting to whatever the Lord wants in this.  Submission in the middle of almost unbearable times is truly trusting Him.   Your love for her is right and good, and I'm glad you mentioned how you feel.  Your protectiveness through this is also pleasing to Him I believe.  I won't be forgetting you, your wife and kids, and I'm lifting you all up, with all my heart, in my prayers, beseeching the Lord to help you.  One prayer is that she be able to smile, that you see it.   I'm glad that you mentioned Psalm 91 being a favorite.   Again, blessing and thinking of you.

• Loved it! 1

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 3/20/2020 at 2:51 PM, LeepForJoy said:

I've went through free will with her, spoke about everyone's duty to spread the gospel, and questioning how this is accomplishing that, but she believes that thsee things that Jesus has told her will be revealed to everyone soon and the faith she had in it before anyone else knew would be for His glory. 

You have you keep praying for her, and let God work in her heart. It takes time, it took months for the breakthrough to happen in my family and i would say they are agnostic and not true believers. I have been praying for them for 24 years they have been leaving and coming back to the church again more times then you have had a hot drink. :th_frusty: Just keep persisting, and fight for her and good luck.