XRose

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  93
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  271
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

About five years ago I took a copy of Watchtower from a smiling young woman by the railway station innocently believing they were just Christians with some odd ideas akin to Puritanism.

Seated on the train and glancing through the magazine I came across the 'obligatory' diatribe against blood transfusions.   It had a picture of a bag of blood hanging on a stand beside a hospital bed.  All seemed normal.  Then the creases in the bag LEAPT OUT AT ME AND MADE THE IMAGE OF A HORNED BULL! 

Whoa! No doubt about it - it was a bull carefully inserted by the artist!   I was baffled at who could have done so and in my innocence wrote to the London JWs pointing it out.  Needless to say no reply came.

I continued studying the pictures and sure enough every one has at least one of these inserts.  

They fall into several categories:  the bull or cow head, a ram head,  snake or serpent, a long nosed creature akin to bottlenose dolphins, a human head with tall turban like Assyrians are usually portrayed wearing, a spike nosed hard-eyed humanlike demon face, naked men in suggestive homoerotic poses, coloured people given claws and talons like wild beasts, Pan the halfgoat piper aka god of fertility.  In a JW book a picture of our skull contents the artist had altered it to hide a snake looking out!

Researching latest thoughts on JWs showed they were a counterfeit religion claiming Christianity but obviously led by Masonic Satanists.   

The penny didn't drop about the subliminal images until just a few weeks ago when re-reading of Ezekiel being told to knock a hole into the windowless room in which the Jews hid their worship of the many graven images of creatures, creeping things and idols.

Now I realise that every piece of JW literature is polluted and possessing any is as deadly as having a Ishtar and Tammuz statue on the mantelpiece.

Disney put an idol of Baal prominently lit in Bedknobs film.  It's in the library scene.  Film also has children reciting spell to raise demons. Who noticed that?   

Curiously though so many people refuse to see the images and claim I have some problem with misinterpreting folds and lines and such in the pictures.

Who else has seen the images when glancing through a JW publication?

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Rose

I don't look for anything in Disney so I don't see it,I just enjoy the stories & always did from childhood,I understand many Christians have a problem with that but I don't but Disney really isn't the Topic here

Personally,I don't want any literature from anyone spreading false doctrine but not because of any threat or danger because I am not superstitious & "Me & my house serve the Lord"(Joshua 24:15) Understand this though,I am not saying a Christian is immune to talismans or tokens etc...but I certainly know WHO I am in Christ Jesus & the Power in me is the same Power that Raised Jesus from the dead.

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Walk in Spirit & in Truth,put on the Full Armor of God and do not entertain a spirit of fear

I never really examined any JW literature illustrations,the false doctrine written is enough to know to throw it in the garbage                                                             With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,311
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

I have absolutely no fear of the created element all mine is given to The Creator of .....

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

Any JW literature that is left on my door, I just toss in the trash.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  126
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

42 minutes ago, appy said:

Any JW literature that is left on my door, I just toss in the trash.

it makes good toilet paper  :-) if needed. 

seriously,  I put it in my burn barrel.