• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,003
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

35 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

I would disagree with your premise. They cannot omit whatever they want. If God or Jesus said it, it is beyond argument. Except there are those who have rebelled and claim there is nothing wrong with homosexuality. Thus, the war.

Hey J. Willa is not floating a premise or offering an opinion when she  says, "They stated that the Bible only contains the word of God.  That allows people to omit whatever they personally don't like." It's a fact. This is the theological position of certain groups that were being referred to as "emergent". You say "They Cannot omit whatever they want", but that is exactly what they are doing. Leaders of congregations are standing before their assemblies and stating that the Bible is only a guide, and that "we" can all learn from other beliefs as well.

Fortunately I don't have to suffer the apostates in the pulpits, having realised long ago that they are blind guides.

2Ti 3:13-17  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. (14)  But continue you in the things which you have learned and have been assured of, knowing of whom you have learned them; (15)  And that from a child you have known the holy scriptures, which are able to make you wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. (16)  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (17)  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

4 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

Hey J. Willa is not floating a premise or offering an opinion when she  says, "They stated that the Bible only contains the word of God.  That allows people to omit whatever they personally don't like." It's a fact. This is the theological position of certain groups that were being referred to as "emergent". You say "They Cannot omit whatever they want", but that is exactly what they are doing. Leaders of congregations are standing before their assemblies and stating that the Bible is only a guide, and that "we" can all learn from other beliefs as well.

Fortunately I don't have to suffer the apostates in the pulpits, having realised long ago that they are blind guides.

2Ti 3:13-17  But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived. (14)  But continue you in the things which you have learned and have been assured of, knowing of whom you have learned them; (15)  And that from a child you have known the holy scriptures, which are able to make you wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. (16)  All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: (17)  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

I don't worry about what people say about us. I just go to church and worship God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

On 4/15/2020 at 1:34 PM, johnthebaptist said:

In the Christian community, you will find wolves in sheeps' clothing, along with those who truly follow Jesus, I believe. How might one recognize them?

The wolves will be in amongst the sheep. They will grow up together as evidenced by the wheat and tares parable. Even Galatians 4:1, talks as about the servants and the sons growing up together until the time appointed of the father when he distinguishes the sons from the servants.

The day appointed by the father is our own personal day of Pentecost which shows and distinguishes us from servants. Servants receive rewards where sons receive an inheritance which is Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:13..Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

The day shall declare it. Jesus Christ is that eternal day. The coming of that eternal day (Jesus) as manifested on the day of Pentecost is what manifested the true sons. The cloven tongues like as fire is Jesus’s baptism shown on their foreheads.
We are all wolves in sheep’s clothing until our day appointed by the father and proves we are true Sons. That day is not when you quote the sinners prayer or go through some so called repentance formula. 
Repentance is unto salvation and not salvation itself. 
It’s not us accepting him but it’s him accepting us by that day appointed by the father when he speaks us out of himself as a true son.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,003
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

6 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

We are all wolves in sheep’s clothing until our day appointed by the father and proves we are true Sons.

I'm very wary of people who make unsubstantiated but authoritative claims like this.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

24 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

I'm very wary of people who make unsubstantiated but authoritative claims like this.

Are you trying to tell me and everyone on here that before your saved or born from above we are manifesting the Holy Spirit. We may be manifesting the Unholy spirit or the spirit of Anti Christ.

But there’s  a day appointed by the father when he recognizes you as a Son. Scripture says you can’t serve two masters. Your either are serving God or not. There’s not a middle ground. So it’s obvious to say your either a Christian or your not.

Scripture says your either hot or cold otherwise you will be spewed out of his mouth. I’m backing up all my claims and you are not

James 3:11 

11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?

Im very of people as well who point fingers when they themselves can’t even prove by scripture what they claim to disagree with. Prove me wrong if you can and you will have more respect then just pukeing things out on brothers.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

3 hours ago, Eddy Crocker said:

Scripture says your either hot or cold otherwise you will be spewed out of his mouth. I’m backing up all my claims and you are not

Indeed. I know a guy named Eddy. He was a real character builder in my life. There is much to say about a person's name (as you've chosen). Shalom.

Edited by George
Notice what is CROSSED through ... this is why you got placed on Mod Review. Our ToS does not allow Personal attacks ... this would be considered a personal attack.