• Topic Count:  141
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,250
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Abby-Joy said:

Wow, okay...

Yeah...

Here is the name of the title of a youtube video from a pastor who explains really good what the united Nations is all about.

Lucifer #4: United Nations Occult Science Pastor Charles Lawson - The Best Documentary Ever

And here are 2  short youtube video titles explaining the united nations and what they are all about:

''Luciferianism & The United Nations''

Lucis Trust

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22

1 minute ago, Abby-Joy said:

Yes, I knew they were luciferian. I'll try to make time for the video tonight.

Praise God! you know.

So many don't 

so many don't :-(

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

“Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors”–Proverbs 8:34.

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

13 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

Mentioned in Isaiah 37:38. Verses 36 -38 below.

Then the angel of the Lord went out and struck 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians; and when men arose early in the morning, behold, all of these were dead. So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed and returned home and lived at Nineveh. It came about as he was worshiping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons killed him with the sword; and they escaped into the land of Ararat. And Esarhaddon his son became king in his place.

13 hours ago, DustyRoad said:

I haven't been able to link the name Amdusias (that flags the spell checker) to the scriptures... this name is clearly of a different origin than Adrammelech (which also flags the spell checker). During later times, Andrammelech became associated with Moloch (Molech) of Carthage.

Thanks for checking on that, brother. Looks okay on my end. I've got Grammarly software, but the free version. It offers spell check and does correct on email. Not here though. Too bad Google no longer does either. Adrammelech comes up okay also. I appreciate your efforts.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

1 John 3:8
The one who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

Job 12:22 He reveals the deep things of darkness and brings utter darkness into the light.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  462
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

On 4/20/2020 at 2:57 AM, 1to3 said:

Yeah...

Here is the name of the title of a youtube video from a pastor who explains really good what the united Nations is all about.

Lucifer #4: United Nations Occult Science Pastor Charles Lawson - The Best Documentary Ever

And here are 2  short youtube video titles explaining the united nations and what they are all about:

''Luciferianism & The United Nations''

Lucis Trust

Yay. More deep things of Satan to investigate. Rev: 2-24

• Followers:  22

18 minutes ago, NotAllThere said:

Yay. More deep things of Satan to investigate. Rev: 2-24

23Then I will strike her children dead, and all the churches will know that I am the One who searches minds and hearts, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. 24But I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned the so-called deep things of Satan: I will place no further burden upon you. 25Nevertheless, hold fast to what you have until I come.…

Not to sure how you comment is truly meant. But some say, why bother expose the evil plans of Lucifer, just leave it alone,  and my response is to try and bring another to the Lord and AWAY from the traps of satan.

I stand in Christ Jesus to sound the alarm before its to late for many.

we are called to preach the good news to the world NO? well when we do we also have to show why the other way is the wrong way.

Ephesians 5:11

10Test and prove what pleases the Lord. 11Have no fellowship with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

I fell into many traps because no one bothered to take the time to warn me. I truly wish someone had, it would have avoided a lot of heartache.

The bible does say we need to expose evil for what it is and be vigilant to not fall into traps from the devil.

So many are mesmerized that they need a wake up call, and if everyone just hides their heads in the sand and does nothing to warn their relatives, their friends, there fellowman,  what good is that in helping another to wake up and find Christ Jesus?

I know so many mesmerized, saying they are Christians yet at the same time have been duped into following all kinds of occult new age things.

Here is another pastor exposing Lucifers plans, you can listen to his expos. by the following youtube title:

The Rise of the Church of Lucifer Pastor Charles Lawson

Edited by 1to3