• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  40
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/28/1934

I raised this question over on the ask a question site, and got this as a response - Any Comments?

No results found for Who has "seen God?" site:worthynews.com,worthychristianforums.com,worthydevotions.com,worthychristianlibrary.com,prophecy.watch,worthyministries.com.christianpersecution,info,worthy.bible.

Suggestions:

• Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
  • Try different keywords.
  • Try more general keywords.
  • Try fewer keywords.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

First you would have to define what you mean by the word "God".    if you are speaking of the Father, the only human that has seen him is Jesus and depending on whether you think John was having a vision when he saw the things in the Book of Revelation.    If you are speaking of Yahweh then Moses, Aaron two other guys and 70 of the hebrew elders saw him.   Others may have that don't come to mind right now....     Then there are many of us who say and believe that Jesus himself is God and hundreds of Jews and Romans saw him....    I haven't seen him, but I talk to him all the time....   and on rare occasions when it's really needed he has answered back and on a few occasionas he has started the conversation himself....   usually it's something like "Don't do that".