• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/06/1952

I was not seeking truth but truth is was that came to me.  I was 13 singing in my choir up-front in my little church and Truth in the form of Jesus Christ appeared on the back wall of my little church.  Jesus looked at me and He was standing by a throne chair with His right hand on the back of the chair just looking at me.  That was it and I left the choir and went to the alter and cried.  This was a revival meeting and we had a little move of the spirit in my little church that night. 

Jesus came to me often in my walk as I learned to understand atonement and why I needed a Savior to take me out of my darkness into the light of Heaven.  But - my entire life if failed often and would repent of my sins.  I agreed with Billy Graham in that I felt I was a sinner needed the grace and mercy of the cross to get me through my days of darkness as a sinner.  I got drunk - I lived my life to make money and more money.  The sin I committed was varied and known sin.  It was secret sin but it was not secret sin to my soul.  I lied and I lied well to my wonderful wife about varied items.  I lied to all others but not to my Lord.  My Lord knew about all the darkness in my soul just as he showed me. Ezekiel 12:2 - New English Translation (2005)
2. "Son of man, you are living in the midst of a rebellious house. They have eyes to see, but do not see, and ears to hear, but do not hear, because they are a rebellious house. 

I was this rebellious house bent on doing as Paul talks about in Romans 7:5-6 - New English Translation (2005)
5. For when we were in the flesh, the sinful desires, aroused by the law, were active in the members of our body to bear fruit for death. 6. But now we have been released from the law, because we have died to what controlled us, so that we may serve in the new life of the Spirit and not under the old written code. 

I had like the Law a understanding of that which I should be but I could not control that which still was at work inside me. Sin would consume me to the point of death. I hated that which I was and unlike Paul I could not talk about that which had set me free. 

This I know - there is a confession unto to life that I hope but as in that moment of decades of prayer I had not attained that which was needed.  I was a sinner living a life of confession of sin needing a savior.  

My Lord came to me late in life and set me free.  His spirit of truth came over me and would give me days of joy.  I would live those moments as moments of Glory.  His spirit of truth was so thick I could feel it as I moved in it.  Glory but sin the sin of disobedience would come on me as a plaque and I would fall into repentance as I lost those moments of Glory.  Then after heart felt repentance my Lord would walk back into my life.  My Lord is the one that changed my life by bringing the taste of Glory so Glorious that nothing else in the Universe matter.  All that I was cried out for more of His ways and His walk.   My desire in life changed from gain and money to His word and His spirit of prayer in my days and in my life.  

I did get set free and I did gain all of Him in me.  Just now as I laid down to go to bed it came on me to share this post.  That is my life now as Spirit truth comes to me late at night and I have a daily thoughts log I keep in my files.  My Lord is always taking me to new verses that have never been placed in my spirit.  My Lord is the source of my truth and not soul man.  No man has ever come close to giving me the truth of my Lord.  It is this Spirit Truth that has set me free and the desires of being in Him always at all times.  I have no time to listen to souls speak of sin as if it might be a way or the way of the average Christian life.  Understand this all of those that seek Christ.  There is nothing average about our walk.  The Spirit Walk of Truth is a lite way given for the next step.  We don't move into darkness until the light of the moment comes our way.  We learn to wait until that which is given is given.  Wait until the light shows up.  Darkness has nothing for me and to step one step into darkness is not part of me any more.  His love His Joy His work in me into others is all that is on me or part of me in this day that I walk.

Darkness vs the Light - that is all that any day is made of.  If you love this world you will die with this world.  If you are a seeker of that not seen by soul eyes you are blessed.  Nothing in the world can judge you because you are not of this world and your Father is not of this world.  We as Christians are a called out set apart people.  We are to be the Sons of God to rule that which is to come.  Some will sit on thrones and some will reign with Christ.  We are His people and His called out Saints of God.  We are the ones that have conquered sin from the footing of standing with Christ in His righteousness. 

Revelation 20:4 - New English Translation (2005)
4. Then I saw thrones and seated on them were those who had been given authority to judge.

I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. These had not worshiped the beast or his image and had refused to receive his mark on their forehead or hand. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 

So what Truth do you seek? That spoken of by souls that struggle with defeating sin in your on life as you walk through the blood given to make you pure to enter in.

Or the truth given by souls that have taken the Blood of our Lord and moved into victory over sin.

Paul says that which I just said but better :

Romans 8:1-17 - New English Translation (2005)
1. There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2. For the law of the life-giving Spirit in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death. 3. For God achieved what the law could not do because it was weakened through the flesh. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and concerning sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, 4. so that the righteous requirement of the law may be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5. For those who live according to the flesh have their outlook shaped by the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit have their outlook shaped by the things of the Spirit. 6. For the outlook of the flesh is death, but the outlook of the Spirit is life and peace, 7. because the outlook of the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to the law of God, nor is it able to do so. 8. Those who are in the flesh cannot please God. 9. You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, this person does not belong to him. 10. But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is your life because of righteousness. 11. Moreover if the Spirit of the one who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, the one who raised Christ from the dead will also make your mortal bodies alive through his Spirit who lives in you. 12. So then, brothers and sisters, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh 13. (for if you live according to the flesh, you will die), but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body you will live. 14. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God. 15. For you did not receive the spirit of slavery leading again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption, by whom we cry, "Abba, Father." 16. The Spirit himself bears witness to our spirit that we are God's children. 17. And if children, then heirs (namely, heirs of God and also fellow heirs with Christ) if indeed we suffer with him so we may also be glorified with him. 

Blessings 

The ending events that all of His will see will soon happen.  We are at the ending events - it is that time that we have all waited for.  Those that seek and find His will find peace and safety.  Those that seek peace in this world will fail.  This world is ending and if your peace is tied to the future of this world you will die with this world.

BC

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

The kingdom of heaven is not found in religious sanctuaries, but it is found in the hearts that forgive n share happiness.

Thats why the kingdom of heaven is rarely found.

Just sayin

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, BC777 said:

I was not seeking truth but truth is was that came to me.  I was 13 singing in my choir up-front in my little church and Truth in the form of Jesus Christ appeared on the back wall of my little church.  Jesus looked at me and He was standing by a throne chair with His right hand on the back of the chair just looking at me.  That was it and I left the choir and went to the alter and cried.  This was a revival meeting and we had a little move of the spirit in my little church that night. 

Jesus came to me often in my walk as I learned to understand atonement and why I needed a Savior to take me out of my darkness into the light of Heaven.  But - my entire life if failed often and would repent of my sins.  I agreed with Billy Graham in that I felt I was a sinner needed the grace and mercy of the cross to get me through my days of darkness as a sinner.  I got drunk - I lived my life to make money and more money.  The sin I committed was varied and known sin.  It was secret sin but it was not secret sin to my soul.  I lied and I lied well to my wonderful wife about varied items.  I lied to all others but not to my Lord.  My Lord knew about all the darkness in my soul just as he showed me. Ezekiel 12:2 - New English Translation (2005)
2. "Son of man, you are living in the midst of a rebellious house. They have eyes to see, but do not see, and ears to hear, but do not hear, because they are a rebellious house. 

I was this rebellious house bent on doing as Paul talks about in Romans 7:5-6 - New English Translation (2005)
5. For when we were in the flesh, the sinful desires, aroused by the law, were active in the members of our body to bear fruit for death. 6. But now we have been released from the law, because we have died to what controlled us, so that we may serve in the new life of the Spirit and not under the old written code. 

I had like the Law a understanding of that which I should be but I could not control that which still was at work inside me. Sin would consume me to the point of death. I hated that which I was and unlike Paul I could not talk about that which had set me free. 

This I know - there is a confession unto to life that I hope but as in that moment of decades of prayer I had not attained that which was needed.  I was a sinner living a life of confession of sin needing a savior.  

My Lord came to me late in life and set me free.  His spirit of truth came over me and would give me days of joy.  I would live those moments as moments of Glory.  His spirit of truth was so thick I could feel it as I moved in it.  Glory but sin the sin of disobedience would come on me as a plaque and I would fall into repentance as I lost those moments of Glory.  Then after heart felt repentance my Lord would walk back into my life.  My Lord is the one that changed my life by bringing the taste of Glory so Glorious that nothing else in the Universe matter.  All that I was cried out for more of His ways and His walk.   My desire in life changed from gain and money to His word and His spirit of prayer in my days and in my life.  

I did get set free and I did gain all of Him in me.  Just now as I laid down to go to bed it came on me to share this post.  That is my life now as Spirit truth comes to me late at night and I have a daily thoughts log I keep in my files.  My Lord is always taking me to new verses that have never been placed in my spirit.  My Lord is the source of my truth and not soul man.  No man has ever come close to giving me the truth of my Lord.  It is this Spirit Truth that has set me free and the desires of being in Him always at all times.  I have no time to listen to souls speak of sin as if it might be a way or the way of the average Christian life.  Understand this all of those that seek Christ.  There is nothing average about our walk.  The Spirit Walk of Truth is a lite way given for the next step.  We don't move into darkness until the light of the moment comes our way.  We learn to wait until that which is given is given.  Wait until the light shows up.  Darkness has nothing for me and to step one step into darkness is not part of me any more.  His love His Joy His work in me into others is all that is on me or part of me in this day that I walk.

Darkness vs the Light - that is all that any day is made of.  If you love this world you will die with this world.  If you are a seeker of that not seen by soul eyes you are blessed.  Nothing in the world can judge you because you are not of this world and your Father is not of this world.  We as Christians are a called out set apart people.  We are to be the Sons of God to rule that which is to come.  Some will sit on thrones and some will reign with Christ.  We are His people and His called out Saints of God.  We are the ones that have conquered sin from the footing of standing with Christ in His righteousness. 

Revelation 20:4 - New English Translation (2005)
4. Then I saw thrones and seated on them were those who had been given authority to judge.

I also saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. These had not worshiped the beast or his image and had refused to receive his mark on their forehead or hand. They came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. 

So what Truth do you seek? That spoken of by souls that struggle with defeating sin in your on life as you walk through the blood given to make you pure to enter in.

Or the truth given by souls that have taken the Blood of our Lord and moved into victory over sin.

Paul says that which I just said but better :

Romans 8:1-17 - New English Translation (2005)
1. There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2. For the law of the life-giving Spirit in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and death. 3. For God achieved what the law could not do because it was weakened through the flesh. By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and concerning sin, he condemned sin in the flesh, 4. so that the righteous requirement of the law may be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. 5. For those who live according to the flesh have their outlook shaped by the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit have their outlook shaped by the things of the Spirit. 6. For the outlook of the flesh is death, but the outlook of the Spirit is life and peace, 7. because the outlook of the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to the law of God, nor is it able to do so. 8. Those who are in the flesh cannot please God. 9. You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, this person does not belong to him. 10. But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is your life because of righteousness. 11. Moreover if the Spirit of the one who raised Jesus from the dead lives in you, the one who raised Christ from the dead will also make your mortal bodies alive through his Spirit who lives in you. 12. So then, brothers and sisters, we are under obligation, not to the flesh, to live according to the flesh 13. (for if you live according to the flesh, you will die), but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body you will live. 14. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are the sons of God. 15. For you did not receive the spirit of slavery leading again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption, by whom we cry, "Abba, Father." 16. The Spirit himself bears witness to our spirit that we are God's children. 17. And if children, then heirs (namely, heirs of God and also fellow heirs with Christ) if indeed we suffer with him so we may also be glorified with him. 

Blessings 

The ending events that all of His will see will soon happen.  We are at the ending events - it is that time that we have all waited for.  Those that seek and find His will find peace and safety.  Those that seek peace in this world will fail.  This world is ending and if your peace is tied to the future of this world you will die with this world.

BC

Blessings, someone’s heart is bursting with Christ!....Thanks for sharing your heart and desire after Christ... Be blessed as He continues His work of Grace in you....

A fellow follower of Him, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/06/1952

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The kingdom of heaven is not found in religious sanctuaries, but it is found in the hearts that forgive n share happiness.

Thats why the kingdom of heaven is rarely found.

Just sayin

Truth - what we need is a Spirit based life and not a place to go to confess our sins.  Our hearts is really our life.  You change your heart or get a new heart is my Lord saying you receive a new life.  Ezekiel 36:25-27 - New English Translation (2005)
25. I will sprinkle you with pure water and you will be clean from all your impurities. I will purify you from all your idols. 26. I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit within you. I will remove the heart of stone from your body and give you a heart of flesh. 27. I will put my Spirit within you; I will take the initiative and you will obey my statutes and carefully observe my regulations. 

It's a new walk a new life a new way.  It is not mixed into a blender with all that you was because you become a new man/woman in Christ.  I am in Christ means something.  It is not wearing a cross hanging around your neck.  It is not based on a social gathering of like minded souls.  It is based on a encounter with God.  It is spiritual by nature a event that changes your life.  It is was happened to Saul as he became Paul.  Blessings - BC

• Thumbs Up 1