Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

Edited by Omegaman 3.0 - Video deleted. There is a special forum area for videos, the only place we allow members to post them.

Asleep In The Light

For those not familiar with Keith Green, he was a shining light back in the 70's Jesus movement. His music is beautiful, challenging, humbling and will change you if you let it. 

blessings, 

Gideon

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Sorry about that.  I will try to do it tomorrow. If someone is led to beat me to it,  I will not complain, lol.

blessings, Gideon

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Gideon said:

Sorry about that.  I will try to do it tomorrow. If someone is led to beat me to it,  I will not complain, lol.

blessings, Gideon

Hi Gideon,

No apology necessary, brother. Your video should meet approval quickly. Most of us from the Jesus People Movement or those who recall that special revival time period, remember Keith Green. He was a very talented musician/performer and quite an impressive man of God. I received his publications for a while and also had this album on an 8-track tape, if that joggs your sense of nostalgia. God bless.

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles

P.S. I'm quite a fan of Larry Norman and Randy Stonehill and have shared a few of their videos here at Worthy. These two guys pretty much founded Christian contemporary music as we know it. I was fortunate to have met Randy after the 5th time seeing him in concert, spoke to him briefly and got an autographed yet to be released CD of his. This was in 1994. I'll always cherish it and posted a couple of songs from that release.   

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

Hi Gideon,

No apology necessary, brother. Your video should meet approval quickly. Most of us from the Jesus People Movement or those who recall that special revival time period, remember Keith Green. He was a very talented musician/performer and quite an impressive man of God. I received his publications for a while and also had this album on an 8-track tape, if that joggs your sense of nostalgia. God bless.

Shalom,

David/BeauJangles

P.S. I'm quite a fan of Larry Norman and Randy Stonehill and have shared a few of their videos here at Worthy. These two guys pretty much founded Christian contemporary music as we know it. I was fortunate to have met Randy after the 5th time seeing him in concert, spoke to him briefly and got an autographed yet to be released CD of his. This was in 1994. I'll always cherish it and posted a couple of songs from that release.   

How nice to hear from you, brother. I became a follower of the Lord when I was miraculously saved in 1972. By the early eighties, I had come to know of both Keith's music as well as how he lived out his Christianity. 

That led me to David Wilkerson and Leonard Ravenhill. Three amazing men of God to cut ones teeth on, lol. All are past on to glory, and the church is severely missing their call to earnestly contend for the faith and to search out what it means to seek Him with our whole hearts. Man, I miss all of them. 

How do I get more of Keiths songs on video approved? Is there a way to do it in bulk, like all the songs on an album, or do I submit them one at a time? I think many have never ever heard of him, and would be both blessed and challenged by his music. 

Thank you for your kind words. I suspect we may have a lot in common, besides being OLD! LOL.

blessings,

Gideon

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gideon said:

How do I get more of Keiths songs on video approved? Is there a way to do it in bulk, like all the songs on an album, or do I submit them one at a time?

Our moderators recommend video content not to exceed 20 minutes in length. Nice to meet another Jesus People person, by the way. Yeah, we are old! haha! 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, Gideon said:

How do I get more of Keiths songs on video approved?

Submit them here one at a time and allow for them to be reviewed prior to approval. God bless!

Christian Music

All videos are will be reviewed before being published on WCF.