IGNORED

Before resurrection day, this might be worthwhile!

Omegaman 3.0

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

Hi, long ago I did a study and a series of videos on Psalm 22 and how it related to the resurrection, and a theory of why Jesus cried out: "My God, My God, why have you forsake me?"

The videos were lost from Youtube, but I am now able to restore them, and am in the process of doing so now. Since it is almost Resurrection Day (some call it Easter Sunday), this is a timely topic, and I am making this post to draw temporary attention to the topic, more info is available at 

and you may follow up by seeing what I am restoring. I am working fast, in order people might tale a look before their typical Ressurection Day messaged. For some, this may be an eyeopener, or something to think about, for others, perhaps an old hat yawn. Regardless, it is up to you, and becoming available.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Hi, long ago I did a study and a series of videos on Psalm 22 and how it related to the resurrection, and a theory of why Jesus cried out: "My God, My God, why have you forsake me?"

The videos were lost from Youtube, but I am now able to restore them, and am in the process of doing so now. Since it is almost Resurrection Day (some call it Easter Sunday), this is a timely topic, and I am making this post to draw temporary attention to the topic, more info is available at 

and you may follow up by seeing what I am restoring. I am working fast, in order people might tale a look before their typical Ressurection Day messaged. For some, this may be an eyeopener, or something to think about, for others, perhaps an old hat yawn. Regardless, it is up to you, and becoming available.

Omie, I followed your link, the other link too, and then I got an error..... :/

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  84
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

How could Jesus be RESURRECTED if he NEVER DIED, being 'God' with an 'IMMORTAL soul'?

He told his disciples he was about to surrender and lay down his very LIFE- not just the body....

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

THE RAPTURE IS AT MID TRIBULATION JUST AFTER SATAN IS CAST DOWN FROM HIS PLACE BY MICHAEL 

THE CHRISTIANS GO UP AND OCCUPY THAT PLACE.

10.  And I heard a loud voice ( Archangel ) saying in heaven, 

Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ:

for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Joh 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 4/23/2020 at 7:10 PM, ForHisGlory37 said:

Omie, I followed your link, the other link too, and then I got an error..... :/

I think this is the same thing, sometimes things go wrong here.