• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/16/1964

Blessings all,

I have been having numerous dreams sent to me lately and from different sources that all have to do with the Catholic Church, and the direction the Church is now taking spiritually. This one was sent a few days ago, and what it ended up communicating was an eye-opener for me, so I am posting it now. Apparently Automatic Writing, a way spirits use to communicate through people, is going to adopted as a practice within certain Catholic circled to hear from "Jesus" or "Mary" or "God" in the future, and this practice will be taught to children as a way to do so.

The dream:

"I was at a small Catholic church where I was a nun. It could have been a completely different person, because of her appearance and complexion, but it was as if I was looking through her eyes/living her life. But then I could see her as if I was watching me as this nun. Then I was watching me as this nun talking to a few kids 12 to 13 year olds at a lunch table eating. I was ministering to them. I didn't hear what they were talking about, but the teenage girl looked a bit worried/afraid, and I was trying to comfort her.

It switched to where I (as myself) was getting into this black futuristic car with my brother in law's Jewish dad, David, and a Caucasian woman I was unfamiliar with. They asked me if I ever space traveled. Then David started to drive. The woman was in the front passenger seat and I was in the middle seat in the back of the car. I understood we were traveling into the future.... We pulled into a wooden house similar to my dream house in the other dream. It had a big wide wooden porch with nothing on it except for some leaves. David showed me three 12-13 year old kids in the yard, then went inside glass doors into the house with the white woman. I believe these kids were the same ones I was ministering to at the lunch table.

We started playing in artificial snow like paper shavings. I knew it was artificial, because it wasn't cold, and like there were long twisted pieces in it as well as being chunk like. I can't really describe it except paper shavings, but don't exactly know what it was. Just artificial snow came to mind. Because then, we built a snow man that came alive like frosty. He was teaching us how to flatten the snow. He was in a kid's monster truck with tread wheels and he was driving over it. When he did, the artificial snow looked really dirty and flat with tread marks in it. There was also an empty patio with a lot of tables and umbrellas over each table. No one was there, but the snowmen and the kids were running through there smiling, with the artificial snow flying everywhere.

Then I was back in past looking through the eyes of the nun again. The small Catholic church was now a huge church (like a megachurch), only there were very few people there.

The nuns were on a big stage and I was a nun in a choir. The head nun welcomed everyone "back" into this new building. Then she introduced me as Sister Shara. I guess I was the choir director. Then, we were all in regular clothes and I was normal looking me again. I hesitated and didnt go up front to lead the choir. I just stood in the front row of the choir with everyone else. But then the piano started and a choral hymn started playing. I can't think of what the hymn was, but I started out strong, because I knew the song. The choir didn't start at first, but after they started hearing me sing, they started singing also.

The head nun said it was really good afterwards, and told a hispanic man in the congregation he couldn't sing or had the glow we did. I believe he was the old choir director. The hispanic man was just smiling/laughing about it, and I woke up."

I sensed that this was about a future time when some megachurches will eventually be shut down for political reasons (i.e. for speaking out against homosexuality), and these large churches will be bought out by the Catholic Church. But they will be bought largely as property investments, not because these Catholic Churches will be drawing a lot of people. Only few will actually be attending, as the dream suggests.

I also sensed this is why the girl seemed worried/afraid in the dream. Possibly loneliness, and not having many friends to play with, since this would be a "new" building for them.

What I couldn't figure out was Frosty and this artificial "snow." But suddenly it began dawning on me that Frosty was created by magic, and that's when the interpretation started coming. Suddenly the thought of automatic writing came to mind, as the means by which these "friends" were brought to life, but without enough confirmation yet I asked her, "Did you see the kids writing at any point during the dream? Like maybe when they were playing? Her answer was, "One of the kids was bending down in the snow and playing in it with her finger. She probably was knelt down 5-10 seconds."

My response:

"Writing in the "snow." See, I think the snow represents paper. I think they were initially told to draw an imaginary friend on paper, and then the demon had a blueprint to manifest itself with as their "friend." This explains the tire tracks... That the demon went to the garage, got a truck, and taught them how to "flatten" the snow represents teaching them automatic writing, which is a demonic form of communication thru human medium. I've heard of some Christians using it, but I doubt it is ever of God. But "flattening" here represents the continual wild lines that those under demonic oppression/possession will start writing [i.e. violent jerking motions back and forth]. That is why the snow starts to look dirty, like tire tracks.

WOW. Just went to look on Youtube if I might be able to find something to send you on automatic writing and Youtube is FULL of it. Had no idea it was so widely practiced already."

What I next found on YouTube is what startled me. It is widely taught as a way to communicate with ones "spirit guides" or "guardian angels." Dozens upon dozens of videos. But I found one article from a Christian website which included a testimony of a Christian woman who dabbled in automatic writing and became severely oppressed by a demonic spirit as a result. To quote her testimony:

I got involved in “automatic writing” and thought I was communicating with a benevolent spirit. It led me to a website of anagrams that were mocking God and Jesus. This is when the horrible realization of what I was communicating with struck me like a lightning bolt. But, by that time, I had already allowed it to frequently control my arm and move my head.
I was incredibly, incredibly foolish! Once I realized what I was communicating with and began to pray in earnest for forgiveness and deliverance, it had wedged quite a hold on me, thrashing me around at home during prayer and even growling while I was at work... I will try as best I can to describe what happened while I was being attacked. Only when I began praying and reading Scripture out loud, did I experience the serious thrashing about. One verse that was particularly hated was the one that talks about in latter times people will fall prey to deceiving spirits and the doctrines of demons (don’t remember the exact verse now). Reading that caused it to jolt my body rapidly side to side, also rapidly up and down. It stretched my neck straight out as far as it would go, tilted my head back as far as it would go, stretched the skin on my face into a contorted hissing like expression and coughed, hissed (even with the tongue moving and breath escaping like an imitation of a snake). The most painful thing that it did was whip my head side-to-side in a movement so rapid that I could never deliberately duplicate it. I would pray and read Scripture in the evening, going through this all the while, then, I would start again in the morning. After several days of this, I had become more angry than afraid. And when it started affecting my arm movement at work, I decided that I needed to swallow my pride and contact a long-lost devout bible-believing friend whom I hadn’t talked to in sometime... As that work day progressed and I got angrier and angrier at the demon, I became very bold in rebuking it and it responded by growling louder. The growl came from my own throat, but was something that I wasn’t controlling. When I was getting in my car to begin my commute home, I told it that it was bound and banished to hell, that I wasn’t afraid of it and challenged it by saying that my Father in heaven would never allow it to hurt me. That infuriated it and it growled very, very loudly in response...
 https://www.bible-knowledge.com/dangers-of-automatic-writing/. (note: This woman eventually gets delivered).

I then began looking into the potential use of this practice among Catholics (since the dream was of her being a nun), and low and behold: It appears it has been taking increasing hold among them in recent decades. (Note: At this point I am learning as much as anyone else. I'm not Catholic, so I had no idea this was going on). There is a woman who goes by the name of Maria Divine Mercy, who has been posting "divine messages" she has been receiving from Jesus, Mary, and the Holy Spirit since 2010. To their credit, she has been roundly condemned by Catholic leadership, but this has not stopped her from continuing to gain a following among Catholics who regard her messages and gift as being genuine.

See the 2nd entry under the title, "No prophet has been given messages by My Beloved Mother and the Holy Trinity in such abundance." https://farrinto.blogspot.com/2020/01/

And this, where she acknowledges that a schism is being created in the church over her teachings, insinuating that those who wish to hear the True message of Jesus and Mary must leave the established church and follow her teachings https://farrinto.blogspot.com/2020/01/

What this means in light of the dream is, children who end up in the clutches of the RCC during the end-times are going to be taught the use of automatic writing as a means of "communicating with God," but it will in reality be something that causes them to become subject to demonic spirits. It's a scenario that I believe is going to come to pass in the future, given both the dream and the evidence, because apparently Maria Divine Mercy is only the latest Catholic advocate of practicing these techniques, as I will show in the next post.

What we should do with this information: I believe the Lord is revealing these things not just as a further warning to keep our kids safe, but also to warn others who might be caught up in Catholicism and not know the direction things are now taking. The spirits operating through Maria Divine Mercy have been warning publicly since the start that a dark Pope, a false prophet, is coming, and this in fact seems true in light of what I recently posted elsewhere (See Satanism In The Vatican, posted in Prophecy). But those who reject the leadership of the Vatican to follow her teachings instead may find to their dismay that they have jumped from the frying pan into the fire.

God bless,

Hidden In Him

Edited by Hidden In Him

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,128
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

waiting....    waiting.....   waiting.....  ****puts on his mischievous smile and sets back waiting****

• Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

From a Catholic source, which rightly condemns the practice:

As dangerous as this practice sounds, there are many well-known Catholics who have been using this technique to deliver messages to the faithful. A good example of this comes from the life of Vassula Ryden the author of True Life in God. When the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith condemned her work, Vassula responded by saying, "Why the Lord chose this special form of writing down the messages to which He even seizes my hand? I really do not know. The Lord just told me when I asked him why: 'Because I like it in this way.'"4

Another example of a Catholic author who has been channeling messages from the spirit realm comes from the life of Maria Valtorta. After making suffering vows to an entity called "Divine Justice," Maria found herself crippled and unable to leave her bed. During this time she wrote more than 15,000 pages from spiritual entities that were later compiled into the five-volume series entitled The Poem of the Man-God. Even though the Holy Office examined The Poem of the Man-God and condemned it, recommending that it be placed on the Index of Forbidden Books, it continues to be promoted at false apparition sites throughout the world. https://www.unhealthydevotions.org/new-age/automatic-writing-channeling.html

It shows it's not actually a new phenomenon within Catholicism, but something that's been building in momentum over time.

An example on YouTube of a woman who gives a message from "St.Lucia" which came to her through automatic writing. The message provided at the end is pure universalism and completely in line with occult theology:

Edited by Hidden In Him

20 minutes ago, other one said:

waiting....    waiting.....   waiting.....  ****puts on his mischievous smile and sets back waiting****

LoL. Thanks for your patience. My initial post included a lot of quotes, which appears to be a dangerous thing to do on this particular forum. It was a total mess, LoL.:rolleyes:

An example of how this practice is now being taught to children, and they are being encouraged to engage in it. This is likely the type of person represented in the dream as a nun; someone who in the last scene "glows" with an anointing of sorts, but that anointing will be from the enemy, and she will teach from her own experience in this particular "gift":

Edited by Hidden In Him

2 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

LoL. Thanks for your patience. My initial post included a lot of quotes, which appears to be a dangerous thing to do on this particular forum. It was a total mess, LoL.:rolleyes:

This really isn't new Hidden...   It was alive and well when I accidentally got myself involved with the dark ones back in the 1970's, and from those studied carried it back to the 1800's that i was studying...    Helena Blavatsky channeled several books and Alice Bailey continued after her death to teach those things to people...   it is said that Hitler kept copies of her books with him and it is thought that the society that she set up had a serious influence in the Nazi party becoming involved with the occult.    Her writings were used in the 1960's through the 70's to instill the arts into the people behind the New Age Religion which basically moved into the UN and is driving the push for a one world government....   if you want to spend a couple of thousand hours reading a couple of hundred books you can trace it all the way back through secret societies and Egyptian and Babylonian mysticism all the way back to the days of Nimrod and the Tower of Babel where the first global government was being set up....   which God did not want and interfered with it personally.    The Devil has been trying to get it back for several thousand years.

From my personal perspective it appears that Donald J. Trump is the thing in his way at the present time and the dark one is using everything at his disposal to try and get rid of him...   and we'll see how it goes..

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, other one said:

This really isn't new Hidden...   It was alive and well when I accidentally got myself involved with the dark ones back in the 1970's, and from those studied carried it back to the 1800's that i was studying...    Helena Blavatsky channeled several books and Alice Bailey continued after her death to teach those things to people...   it is said that Hitler kept copies of her books with him and it is thought that the society that she set up had a serious influence in the Nazi party becoming involved with the occult.  

Yes, sir. I believe Aliester Crowley also had a strong influence behind both as well, and may have been the one actually pulling the strings behind the scene, which is what made him so popular in the 70s; the ability to wield magic powerful enough to create an army and unleash it in Europe to bring death to millions of his worst enemies; the Jews. I believe he was the wizard depicted by Tolkien as Saruman in LOTR, who turned to the dark side, and created an army to fight for the dark Lord. The novel was written during the period leading up to WWII, when the NAZI war machine was being built, and there is a legend that during the time Crowley was converting from Luciferianism over to Satanism, there was a magic battle that ensued between him and Samuel Mathers (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Order_of_the_Golden_Dawn for picture). Mathers was depicted as Gandalf in the novels. As the legend has it, Crowley sent a powerful demon called Beelzebub to attack him. This is depicted in Gandalf's fight with the Balrog, since Beelezub is said to be the most powerful potentate in Hell and surrounded by fire.

Long story, but very interesting.

23 minutes ago, other one said:

Her writings were used in the 1960's through the 70's to instill the arts into the people behind the New Age Religion which basically moved into the UN and is driving the push for a one world government....   if you want to spend a couple of thousand hours reading a couple of hundred books you can trace it all the way back through secret societies and Egyptian and Babylonian mysticism all the way back to the days of Nimrod and the Tower of Babel where the first global government was being set up....   which God did not want and interfered with it personally.    The Devil has been trying to get it back for several thousand years.

I'd be interested to see anything you can send me on connections to Egyptian and Babylonian mysticism. Sounds interesting.

God bless, and appreciated your post. 

Edited by Hidden In Him

45 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

I personally like to handle quotes one at a time...   less confusing and keeps people from cross quoting things in other people's names....

2 minutes ago, Hidden In Him said:

Tolkien as Saruman in LOTR, who turned to the dark side, and created an army to fight for the dark Lord. The novel was written during the period leading up to WWII, when the NAZI war machine was being built

Galdolf warns Elrond in the movie, "Saruman is creating an army that can move in darkness, and at great speed." The key to the NAZI blitzkrieg early on was their speed of mobilization, and the ability to cover great distances quickly before the enemy could react.

2 minutes ago, other one said:

I personally like to handle quotes one at a time...   less confusing and keeps people from cross quoting things in other people's names....

That may be the way to go, only I tend to use several in a single post. But I'm learning to just quote them myself, rather than use quote boxes.

Edited by Hidden In Him