RE;JUST THINK ALL HUMANITY WERE IN HEAVEN BEFORE

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

BEEN THINKING WHY WHEN ONE IS DEAD AND BEING BURRIED, THE PRIEST SAY SOUL RETURN TO MAKER AND BODY BACK TO SOIL.THIS MAKES ME TO START THINKING THAT ALL HUMANITY WERE IN HEAVEN AND GOD CHANGED HIS MIND WHEN SATAN REBELLED AGAINST HIM BY PASSING HUMAN THOUGH PURIFICATION OF BEING BORN INTO THIS WORLD, GO THROUGH CHALLENGES AND BE REDEEMED THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.THIS CREATES AUTOMATIC FILTER FOR YOU TO GO BACK AGAIN TO HEAVEN. I DONT KNOW, IM JUST THINKING THIS WAY.THOSE WHO CONTINUE WITH REBELLION WILL JOIN SATAN IN HELL>>>

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,950
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

The kingdom of heaven is not found in religious buildings but its found in the humble hearts that forgive n share happiness.

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

Pre existence of our souls is associated with Mormon beliefs and those whose who hold to reincarnation. There is no biblical support for this. No mention of the pre existence of souls can be found in the Bible. It is not taught in Scripture. The idea of this originates outside of the bible. To say otherwise, is to say that men are God's equal. What a ghastly thought !! We are NOT divine, nor were we ever divine. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

FOLLOWING,,

WONDER WHY ITS SAID IN THE BIBLE SOUL COMES FROM GOD,BODY FROM SOIL..

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.61

The bible teaches that God creates each person, including each soul. This does not mean their souls pre-existed, but rather demonstrates God's involvement in the creation of each human life, His omniscience, and His sovereignty. As important, each person created will exist forever. We often need to read the bible as a whole to get clarity of what was meant.

Genesis 2:7  then the Lord God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature.

Zechariah 12:1 he oracle of the word of the Lord concerning Israel: Thus declares the Lord, who stretched out the heavens and founded the earth and formed the spirit of man within him:

Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Psalms 139: 13 – 16 For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works;  my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them,  the days that were formed for me,  when as yet there was none of them.

Isaiah 44: 24 Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer,  who formed you from the womb: I am the Lord, who made all things,  who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself,

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

On 5/8/2020 at 9:44 AM, Mussa Jakotis said:

BEEN THINKING WHY WHEN ONE IS DEAD AND BEING BURRIED, THE PRIEST SAY SOUL RETURN TO MAKER AND BODY BACK TO SOIL.THIS MAKES ME TO START THINKING THAT ALL HUMANITY WERE IN HEAVEN AND GOD CHANGED HIS MIND WHEN SATAN REBELLED AGAINST HIM BY PASSING HUMAN THOUGH PURIFICATION OF BEING BORN INTO THIS WORLD, GO THROUGH CHALLENGES AND BE REDEEMED THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.THIS CREATES AUTOMATIC FILTER FOR YOU TO GO BACK AGAIN TO HEAVEN. I DONT KNOW, IM JUST THINKING THIS WAY.THOSE WHO CONTINUE WITH REBELLION WILL JOIN SATAN IN HELL>>>

Why is your post all in capital letters? This is considered bad etiquette.

etiquette
[ˈɛtɪkɛt, ɛtɪˈkɛt]
NOUN
etiquettes (plural noun)
  1. the customary code of polite behaviour in society or among members of a particular profession or group.
    "the rules of etiquette are changing" · "court etiquette was now familiar to Joan" · "etiquette books"
    synonyms:
    protocol · polite behaviour · good manners · manners · acceptable behaviour · accepted behaviour · proper behaviour · code of behaviour · rules of conduct/behaviour · decorum · form · good form · courtesy · politeness · civility · propriety · formalities · niceties · punctilios · custom · customary behaviour · convention · conformity · conventionality · politesse · the thing to do · couth

ORIGIN
mid 18th century: from Frenchétiquette‘list of ceremonial observances of a court’, also ‘label, etiquette’, from Old Frenchestiquette (see ticket).

So,we are in English Class here?,already passed through university level and Currently Consultant in My Field.You dont need to be angry with small things as christian.Things which dont matter in Our Debate.our debate is about Faith whether in Caps or small letters so Long Message is passed..

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  244
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

14 hours ago, Mussa Jakotis said:

So,we are in English Class here?,already passed through university level and Currently Consultant in My Field.You dont need to be angry with small things as christian.Things which dont matter in Our Debate.our debate is about Faith whether in Caps or small letters so Long Message is passed..

Thankyou for your co-operation, Mussa. The conventional purpose of capital or uppercase letters is eroded if they are used exclusively in place of lowercase letters, and it makes it seem if we are being shouted at when capitals are the only letters used in posts. 

I hope you will be edified by the many discussions on Worthy Christian Forums.