• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,393
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Justification: "to protect others".

Taken to extreme (and we know who the extremists are), almost every extreme position can be "reasoned justified" by skilled orators and a willing populace conditioned to accept it.  Here are some examples:

• Gun confiscation - to reduce gun violence on the streets, saves criminal lives who could become Christians at some point in time
  • Open borders - it's not Christian to keep the unfortunate from accessing America's bounty who could become Christian ...
  • Medicare for illegal aliens - Christian compassion
  • Outlaw fossil fuels - we must save the planet for future generations even if it destroys America's economy
  • Redistribute wealth - take from the rich and give to the poor even though they haven't earned it
  • Modify free speech - allow only speech that supports the ultimate agenda, a one world government
  • Force people to be vaccinated against their wishes - whatever is good for the community as the government sees it
  • Government paid for abortions - it's wrong to force the poor to pay for their abortions up to and beyond birth (infanticide)

So on and so forth.  Extremists are using our Christianity against us.  I wish everyone could see that.  But God's will be done.

sorry, maybe I am not understanding - are you saying that mask wearers are extremists?

7 minutes ago, Ozarkbound said:

My husband and I had those same issues. He lost 56 lbs and I lost 35lbs and we are off all medications and our numbers are good. 

I'm glad you found a way to control your numbers without medications.  I tried that first and failed.

I lost 30 pounds since I changed my diet because of type 2 diabetes.  Diet wasn't enough though and I have to take Metformin.  It's been working great for me.  I do take medication for high blood pressure otherwise I get migraines.  I also take a med for epilepsy which I developed about 15-20 years ago.  It only affects my sense of smell but it's horrible, almost beyond words to describe.  It must be what Hell smells like.  Fortunately, the smallest adult dose of Keppra is enough to take care of it.  I've had psoriatic arthritis for many years.  I can't take the medicines I use to take because they may affect my kidneys which I'm trying to protect because of the diabetes.  My numbers have been real good: no alcohol; lots of water; an occasional coca-cola; limited amounts of bread and starches; etc.  No side effects from my meds which is great.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I'm glad you found a way to control your numbers without medications.  I tried that first and failed.

I lost 30 pounds since I changed my diet because of type 2 diabetes.  Diet wasn't enough though and I have to take Metformin.  It's been working great for me.  I do take medication for high blood pressure otherwise I get migraines.  I also take a med for epilepsy which I developed about 15-20 years ago.  It only affects my sense of smell but it's horrible, almost beyond words to describe.  It must be what Hell smells like.  Fortunately, the smallest adult dose of Keppra is enough to take care of it.  I've had psoriatic arthritis for many years.  I can't take the medicines I use to take because they may affect my kidneys which I'm trying to protect because of the diabetes.  My numbers have been real good: no alcohol; lots of water; an occasional coca-cola; limited amounts of bread and starches; etc.  No side effects from my meds which is great.

I am glad your numbers are good with no side effects. I am one of those people that suffers the worst side effect each drug can produce. I was put on statins and blood pressure medication. Both types of drugs are debilitating to me. In order to function I had to control my wellness naturally. Luckily, I have a Dr. who supports this. Not all Dr.'s do as they get kickbacks from writing prescriptions. We all must do what works best for us. Stay well.

• Loved it! 1

18 minutes ago, leah777 said:

sorry, maybe I am not understanding - are you saying that mask wearers are extremists?

Masks have not been scientifically proven to reduce the spread of the corona virus.  The data does not support mandatory mask wearing outdoors in every state in the USA.  This is what the Democratic Party wants and yes, I believe that is an extreme position.  At one store I was in yesterday, I asked the man at the checkout counter if I could pull my mask down because I was having a hard time breathing.  He said that was fine and he didn't have a mask on either.  I comply with state laws if possible.

4 minutes ago, Ozarkbound said:

I am glad your numbers are good with no side effects. I am one of those people that suffers the worst side effect each drug can produce. I was put on statins and blood pressure medication. Both types of drugs are debilitating to me. In order to function I had to control my wellness naturally. Luckily, I have a Dr. who supports this. Not all Dr.'s do as they get kickbacks from writing prescriptions. We all must do what works best for us. Stay well.

I agree.  I've had bad side effects as well from different drugs as well.  When my wife and I moved from one state to another, my new doctor (I think the ink on her degree was still wet) wanted to switch all my meds (which were working w/o side effects) to her preferred meds.  That's when I found out I was allergic to two of them.  Maybe she was getting kickbacks, I don't know, but I found a new doctor.  Stay well and stay smart.  God bless.

• Group:  Diamond Member

6 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Masks have not been scientifically proven to reduce the spread of the corona virus.  The data does not support mandatory mask wearing outdoors in every state in the USA.  This is what the Democratic Party wants and yes, I believe that is an extreme position.  At one store I was in yesterday, I asked the man at the checkout counter if I could pull my mask down because I was having a hard time breathing.  He said that was fine and he didn't have a mask on either.  I comply with state laws if possible.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/face-masks-really-do-matter-the-scientific-evidence-is-growing-11595083298

https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/417906/still-confused-about-masks-heres-science-behind-how-face-masks-prevent#:~:text=But health experts say the,people wearing masks%2C the better.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/coronavirus/in-depth/coronavirus-mask/art-20485449

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/08/coronavirus-face-masks-myths/

also worth looking at the figures for countries where wearing a face mask if you have a cold or flu is normal.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I agree.  I've had bad side effects as well from different drugs as well.  When my wife and I moved from one state to another, my new doctor (I think the ink on her degree was still wet) wanted to switch all my meds (which were working w/o side effects) to her preferred meds.  That's when I found out I was allergic to two of them.  Maybe she was getting kickbacks, I don't know, but I found a new doctor.  Stay well and stay smart.  God bless.

Those cute little drug reps you see in Dr offices rolling in their cute little bags offer several types of incentives to Dr's in exchange for prescribing their drugs. 

https://www.propublica.org/article/doctors-prescribe-more-of-a-drug-if-they-receive-money-from-a-pharma-company-tied-to-it

• Thumbs Up 1

I am so glad I have access to good, cheap healthcare. 

3 minutes ago, leah777 said:

The dangers of wearing a face mask too long

Consequences of wearing face masks too long

A recent careful examination of the literature, in which 17 of the best studies were analyzed, concluded that, “None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.” (bin-Reza F et al. The use of mask and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: A systematic review of the scientific evidence.

Resp Viruses 2012;6(4):257-67.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5779801/)

“By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.” Article by Russell Blaylock M.D., published May 14, 2020 in Technocracy News & Trends. Dr. Blaylock is a prominent retired neurosurgeon and author of health-related books. “We know that people who have the worst reactions to the coronavirus have the highest concentrations of the virus early on. And this leads to the deadly cytokine storm in a selected number.”

(Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy;  https://www.technocracy.news/blaylock-face-masks-pose-serious-risks-to-the-healthy/)

2 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

The dangers of wearing a face mask too long

Consequences of wearing face masks too long

A recent careful examination of the literature, in which 17 of the best studies were analyzed, concluded that, “None of the studies established a conclusive relationship between mask/respirator use and protection against influenza infection.” (bin-Reza F et al. The use of mask and respirators to prevent transmission of influenza: A systematic review of the scientific evidence.

Resp Viruses 2012;6(4):257-67.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5779801/)

“By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.” Article by Russell Blaylock M.D., published May 14, 2020 in Technocracy News & Trends. Dr. Blaylock is a prominent retired neurosurgeon and author of health-related books. “We know that people who have the worst reactions to the coronavirus have the highest concentrations of the virus early on. And this leads to the deadly cytokine storm in a selected number.”

(Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy;  https://www.technocracy.news/blaylock-face-masks-pose-serious-risks-to-the-healthy/)

I will let my nursing and surgical teams at work know about the dangers they have been exposing themselves to using masks day in and day out for all their professional lives (and no, I am talking ordinary masks too here).

Seriously - if these are your sources, I'm done here with this. Have you even checked the reliability of the reports and 'studies' you quoted? They are either discredited, or talking about other illnesses. You do realise that Covid-19 isnt influenza, right?  Did you even read the links I gave you?

I have tried to educate, and failed. Gods Will be Done.