Debp

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  21
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with turning the news off. I have stopped watching it. It's too stressful. 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The  people who are protesting Oh dear gussy Marie/

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  28

On 6/7/2020 at 4:41 AM, Debp said:

I was just thinking since these protesters are in huge mobs of people, that Covid-19 will start to affect the numbers in the crowds.

You said a mouthful

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  669
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

Well . . . I personally am tired of hearing that I am a bigot, racist, politically retarded, and that I should pay reparations for something I did not do, my father and grandfather did not do. I think reparations is another word for redistribution of wealth, and many people are being duped into agreeing with it. It is more political in nature than actually helping the black community at large.

I did come across an article on  a news site, that linked to another interview of one of the co-founders of BLM, and she is proud to be an Marxist. If that is the case, then the primary goal of BLM is to create disorder in places where order is found. Looks to me like the founders of BLM are succeeding to some degree.

I was going to post the video link, but not sure Worthy would allow it. Also, it probably would not help the inter-racial healing amoung brothers and sisters on this site.

I am frustrated with the whole thing, and my wife and I are praying daily for healing in this country.

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Grace and Peace . . . Ray . . . 

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

Likely tell the police are defunded in all cities across the USA and the neo “october revolution” is in full swing. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 8:48 PM, Debp said:

The protests have been going on for about thirteen days so far.   Thankfully, the looting and arson has subsided, many were arrested here.

The protests are even worldwide.   Everytime I turn on the news, it's all about the protests.    They even bumped Covid-19 reports pretty much.

Just wondering when it will finally stop?   

As long as the MSM finds the protests useful to their agenda.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 10:59 AM, ChickenCoop said:

This picture speaks volumes of the dangers of BLM. The slaves in Haiti revolted and killed the slave owners. Can't really blame them for that. However, BLM according to this picture, wants to kill too.

And what a wonderful country Haiti is now to live in!

On 8/2/2020 at 3:40 PM, anynmsfmly said:

For however long, Christians themselves, Decide to not fight back, And put up with it.

Christians are not the problem.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  24

Pray for those protesting.  Romans 12:21 "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good."

Jesus said to love our enemies and they certainly are acting like our enemies.  So I say we try doing the most good.  Let there not be ONE kid left in foster care without a Christian family that will love him or her.  There are many ways that we can focus our energy on doing good. Let us act like people who believe and trust in God 100%.. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 6/6/2020 at 5:48 PM, Debp said:

The protests have been going on for about thirteen days so far.   Thankfully, the looting and arson has subsided, many were arrested here.

The protests are even worldwide.   Everytime I turn on the news, it's all about the protests.    They even bumped Covid-19 reports pretty much.

Just wondering when it will finally stop?   

As long as the authorities let it go on. They need to get tough with them. In Portland, Oregon Trump sent the Feds and they did a good job of cleaning up the rioters. But as soon as the feds left the rioters started up again. The Governor is very liberal and is not doing a lot to discourage them. 

• Thumbs Up 1