• Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.64
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

15 hours ago, Mantis said:

Wow that's quite the story!

Thank you Mantis. If you want to read the rest of it you can find it in the testimony section of our board. It's not on page 1 so you can search for it. I think I titled it "How it all started" Or maybe how it all began. I had quite a few semi supernatural things happen to me back then because at 18 I became an intellectual atheist. Previous to 18 I did believe God was real but I was saved nor even devout. So between 18 to 26 I never intended to believe God was real again. However, looking back I have to say God had different plan for me. But I was a tough customer. Nevertheless, God's patience with us is almost endless.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, JTC said:

Thank you Mantis. If you want to read the rest of it you can find it in the testimony section of our board. It's not on page 1 so you can search for it. I think I titled it "How it all started" Or maybe how it all began. I had quite a few semi supernatural things happen to me back then because at 18 I became an intellectual atheist. Previous to 18 I did believe God was real but I was saved nor even devout. So between 18 to 26 I never intended to believe God was real again. However, looking back I have to say God had different plan for me. But I was a tough customer. Nevertheless, God's patience with us is almost endless.

Awesome. I have no doubt that what you experienced was real as I have also had very supernatural experiences with God. See my testimony: 

I will find your testimony and give it a read. I love reading them!

• Thumbs Up 1