• Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,713
  • Content Per Day:  5.05
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 7/1/2020 at 5:30 AM, Lynz19 said:

In the midst of this ongoing crisis,

Opportunity knocks.

May we each be the witness to the grace and mercy from our Lord  in the presence of those that are acting out rudely in their own frustrations may we be the salt and share of the light. Opportunity has come knocking on all our doors.  May God hear of our  need and give extra stamina to share with the lost that they too might have the assurance  today.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

On 7/1/2020 at 2:30 AM, Lynz19 said:

In the midst of this ongoing crisis, I find myself struggling with all kinds of emotions and feelings. I've had two summer trips canceled on me and I spend my days at work dealing with some of the most selfish, rude, disrespectful people I've ever met. I feel disappointed and frustrated over these things, and then I feel angry at myself for feeling this way over pity insignificant things. I should be happy I still have a job. Trips are frivolity and don't matter in the long run. I'm caught between the maskes and the anti-maskers, both parties have brutally attacked me and my coworkers over the restrictions implemented by state and local ordinances. And then I find out I've been exposed to covid, by at least one person who willfully withheld her own exposure for several days. I've been driven away from my church by mistreatment perpetrated by church leaders, so I don't feel like I have a church family to lean on anymore. I feel beaten down and tired and hopeless. Maybe I'm just self centered and whiny, but this is what I'm going through and I have nowhere else to go. 

Give all your frustations and cares to God in prayer. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

Sorry to hear that, persecution doesnt just happen fro people outside the church but inside also. As long as the devil is in the world he can and will work anywhere. In my church people seem the same as in the world, everything is just more subtle. Its sad, but you need to keep focused on your spiritual goals. Find another church, if you need to. Churches are in abundance nowadays, but a lot of them are filled with hypocrisy. Just focus on you and god and let nothing deter you from that mindset, as i do.