• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

I believe God told me this in a couple of dreams. People, any input?

Hi Kenny,

No matter what timing is in place and how God warns us or informs us of impending circumstance, it's most important we are capable of standing firm. The lessons we can learn from the exodus, Jericho, Babylon, Jezebel/Elijah and other aspects of Revelation also as Jesus said, "As the days of Noah, the days of Lot". Bring us to a steadfastness and perseverance, a realization of living as Peter had instructed in 1Peter 1:13 "...fix your hope COMPLETELY on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ."

This fixation on timing really needs to be softened and an emphasis on being ready highlighted. Daniel and his buddies being in Babylon stood because they ate the proper food. As should we. Our food is the Word of God and we need to pray and read with much prayer and as little bias as we can muster at any given time. Eat the word. It's how the three could stand as everyone else bent a knee. They placed their hope completely on God and where thrown into the furnace. 

No amount of timing knowledge is worth much if we aren't being prepared by it. And in and of itself will not prepare. We simply need ears to hear. Read the word and ask our Lord for understanding.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

Light, please could you teach me from the bible why you think he will be revealed before 20 months? Not trying to be a cog in the wheel; just want to learn. Please explain explicitly and in simple terms with bible references where necessary.

Hi Kenny,

It's not in the Bible that the Beast, Antichrist, will be revealed before 20 months. I have a thread (link already provided) that has given all the clues that I am aware of, off hand, that tells us who the Beast is. I am quite surprised that no one knows who it is.

There doesn't seem to be much interest in my thread, it has kind of died out. I guess it's not an interesting topic. If you want, I could just wait 20 months to reveal who the Beast is so that your dreams will come true.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,634
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

25 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

I was wondering what the threshold was when a young man becomes an old man.

Gray hair, pot belly, sore knees? :)

15 minutes ago, The Light said:

There doesn't seem to be much interest in my thread, it has kind of died out. I guess it's not an interesting topic. If you want, I could just wait 20 months to reveal who the Beast is so that your dreams will come true.

The suspense was too painful! :)

1 minute ago, Diaste said:

The suspense was too painful! :)

You really don't know who it is?

2 minutes ago, The Light said:

You really don't know who it is?

no. You can pm me if you don't want to tell everyone. I'm very interested. 

1 minute ago, Diaste said:

no. You can pm me if you don't want to tell everyone. I'm very interested. 

I don't mind telling everyone, as that is what the thread is about.

However, now I need to find out what Kenny wants to do. You know it's kind of a big deal when you can make someones dreams come true.

58 minutes ago, Zemke said:

Hi Kenny,

No matter what timing is in place and how God warns us or informs us of impending circumstance, it's most important we are capable of standing firm. The lessons we can learn from the exodus, Jericho, Babylon, Jezebel/Elijah and other aspects of Revelation also as Jesus said, "As the days of Noah, the days of Lot". Bring us to a steadfastness and perseverance, a realization of living as Peter had instructed in 1Peter 1:13 "...fix your hope COMPLETELY on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ."

This fixation on timing really needs to be softened and an emphasis on being ready highlighted. Daniel and his buddies being in Babylon stood because they ate the proper food. As should we. Our food is the Word of God and we need to pray and read with much prayer and as little bias as we can muster at any given time. Eat the word. It's how the three could stand as everyone else bent a knee. They placed their hope completely on God and where thrown into the furnace. 

No amount of timing knowledge is worth much if we aren't being prepared by it. And in and of itself will not prepare. We simply need ears to hear. Read the word and ask our Lord for understanding.

I have found study of the timing of Jesus return only increases my enthusiasm.

And one cannot study the timing of His return without learning about all the events and conditions surrounding His return. I feel it prepares a person quite well.

It's not like one can really be prepped for something that has never happened. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

2 hours ago, The Light said:

Hi Kenny,

It's not in the Bible that the Beast, Antichrist, will be revealed before 20 months. I have a thread (link already provided) that has given all the clues that I am aware of, off hand, that tells us who the Beast is. I am quite surprised that no one knows who it is.

I didn't say the antichrist would be revealed before 20 months. I said "20 months till the revelation of the antichrist".

2 hours ago, The Light said:

There doesn't seem to be much interest in my thread, it has kind of died out. I guess it's not an interesting topic. If you want, I could just wait 20 months to reveal who the Beast is so that your dreams will come true.

You could wait. Only God could make my dreams come true.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Light, who is the antichrist and when will he be revealed?