IGNORED

Supernatural Healing

bobo81

Guest Abbie_Grace

Funny this should come up because 2 days ago I experienced supernatural healing in my bedroom. Well my very close friend Brooke had just gotten back from a youth camp and gotten so many good things from God, healing came up and she mentioned that we should pray for my ankle. I was like 'yeah cool.' Brooke's says, 'Abbie I mean now.' So we stood up and started praying, begging God for healing and to grow our faith. My ankle started to feel better, we keep praying, and by praying I mean yelling! Brooke's mum came in and told us that Brooke had to go in 5 mins. After that we knew we didn't have time to muck around, we wanted healing now! By now my ankle was about 85% better so we keep praying and suddenly I just started counting up 86% 87% 88% 89% 90% 91% well you get the idea. By 100% Brooke and I are bawling our eyes out and my ankle has been healed. I can now worship God with all I am and dance because I have been told I am an annointed dancer. Picture this, a 14 and 15 year old in the space of half an hour experience a miracle in a bedroom. I think that is pretty amazing.

About my ankle, it had been injured for over a year, I couldn't run, jog, do sport anything. In fact I was going to have to have an operation on it. But God healed it :( Thats my story.

That's amazing. :(

Yeah I thought so too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Medic43

[

I'm glad you are better. I'm dealing with the low back pain demon but I didn't get a healing. Its been a long time and I am out of prayers. Vicoden seems to be the only answer for now. I did try the elders thing. Oil and all. Perhaps I need some extra strenghth oil. ?????????????????????????????

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I have severe rheumatoid arthritis and despite many years of prayer I have not been healed and my disease has progressed again and I have been very poorly.

I have absolutely NO idea why I havent been healed but I do know the Lord has used me in the situation I find my self in.

I have had a load of mess happen to me and my family and it doesnt seem a very good advert for being Christian when all this keeps happening.

However, because people know what I and the family have to deal with they come to me because I understand and can often offer good (well it worked for me) advice because I have been there.

Plus I know that I will be well one day when I am with the Lord. Our bodies are just a small part of us and I dont like to get too hung up on it- but sometimes when things are really bad I cant do anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/24/1989

I've never had a miraculous healing like those. But my grandma and my sister have.

My sister had 3 fractures in her leg, and we found out the day before we left for our mission's trip to Mexico. Of course we still went, but it hurt her quite a bit. The 3rd day in she was regreting her decision for more then one reason. 1. because her leg hurt unbareably bad and 2. because she couldn;t do anything. On Easter Sunday her mission's church wanted her group to stay for service. All through out teh service she was yelling at God. Asking him why he didn't heal her and yadda yadda yadda. The preacher called her up to the front. And when my sister was seated in a chair, the pastor began to pray over her. Right before she was healed an intense pain shot up her leg and she started to cry. Then as quick as it came, it went away. Then she felt no pain... the pastor told her to get up, jump, run, move around. She was healed!! But the most joyful part is is that while all of this was happening someone that I know was telling God that unless he saw a miracle right then he was giving up on Him. That he was walking away from it all. And not 2 minutes later, my sister walks in w/ her leg healed. IT'S SOOOO AMAZING HOW GOD WORKS!!!! When we went home my doctor (who's a Jew, kind of funny how that worked out) took x-rays and couldnt find a trace of the fractured bones. We know him quite well... and he knew what we believed. He still hasn't accepted the fact that my sister was healed.

My grandma when she was little fell and broke her arm. IT was pretty messed up, so she went to the doctors and they just put her in an over night cast and told her to come back the next day. On teh way home her mom called some people that they knew at the radio station and asked them to pray for her. So a coupel of minutes later they prayed for my grandma over the radio. While they were praying my great grandma and my grandma watched as her arm was healed. Nothing was wrong w/ it! The next day she tried to go to gym class but the burse owuldn;t let her because she knew that she had broken her arm the day before. So the nurse called her aunt and told her to take her to teh doctors to get a cast. So they went oto teh doctors and my grandma tried to explain that it wasn;t broken anymore, but the doctor didn't listen. they put the cast on her arm (teh kind that goes up over the elbow) and sent her home. The next morning she woke up and found the cast laying beside her. There wasn't a crack in it! God had taken it off her arm.

JESUS RAWKS MY SOX OFF!!!

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

other one- still, don't give up. Jesus called that one lady a dog and everything else before he healed her daughter. don't give up, he likes persistance.

OK, are you ready? This story is so cool! My ears had been bothering me, so my mom takes me down to the university to get looked at. The doctors says I have swimmer's ear. And I believe him, because it really hurts. Now, swimmer's ear goes away like a kidney stone goes away: slow and painfully. At church they had people laying hands and praying for others. I found the quietest, smallest. most elderly lady I could find. I was afraid the new preacher would yell too much or something. She asked me what the problem was, and I told her. Then she laid her hands behind my ears and said (paraphrase) "Lord, we ask for healing in Jesus name, all that blockage, be healed in Jesus name!" INSTANATLY I felt my sinuses drain and my ears gently popped! It was soooo neat! I knew Jesus healed, but to have him heal me was so special. Later the pastor told us we could also lay hands on ourself. So I did. The symptoms came back and persisted, but I kept praying for myself. After 2 weeks, they went away entierly with no more pain. Once during this time we were worshipping at church, and we were singing "I declare your glory, healing, etc in this place" On the healing chorus, the pastor said to put our hands on the sick part of our body (if approprate, of course) and declare our healing in the name of Jesus. And I did! And my ears drained out again and God told me to go up front and tell everyone about it, which was embarressing because I hate public speaking, but I'm sure it helped increase people's faith so I'm happy I did it.

And now I pray for myself everytime I get the slightest pain. And I lay hands on other people. The Lord is so amazing!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

It's not really my healing story, but it's so Jesus, I had to tell you.....

A little girl got hit by a go-cart and later came to kids-in-church with a brace. The pastor took other kids from class and made a circle around this girl, laid hands on her and prayed for her healing. And she walked out of kid's church that day without the brace. It was the power of almighty God running through small children! :whistling:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

Praise GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0