• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/02/1981

Hi crowd,

I thought it would be a great idea to get some stories from you guys on any great healings you guys received. Perhaps you can tell us what happened and what you did in order to receieve that healing. Ill shoot first.

I remember around 2001, I had some sort of cyst growing inside my ear that was getting bigger and closing my ear up slowly. At that time I was close with the Lord but not as much as now. I remember around the 3rd day of having this it started hurting and inside the shower, I dont know why I started doing this but I started praising him and splashing water all over the place! Dont ask me why I really dont remember why :emot-cheering: But in a matter of seconds I put my finger in my ear and felt it "going down" until I felt it no more, or no pain!

I have more stories I will have to think them again....Blessed be the Lord and his ways! :emot-cheering:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

I was healied from a lifetime disease because of faith.

Anyone else? :)

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/02/1981

Amen to that! What was it yomo?

Uhh...where is everybody? Kinda scary :)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,262
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Amen to that! What was it yomo?

Uhh...where is everybody? Kinda scary  :noidea:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I am here, but I have never been healed in a way that would make a story. My wife has MS and when I tried to get the Lord to heal her he said no... I kept bugging Him and He told me to stop. When I finally blew up and demanded to know why he lovingly told me that it was none of my business and to drop it. I wasn't in the mood to drop it and he sent a couple of thought messages of the reprocussions if I did not and I changed my mind about it.

He had told me that He would make her whole but would not heal her.

I still don't know why He wouldn't totally heal her and after that last time and the warnings I got from it I came to my senses and decided to live with the made whole part. I am sure glad He loves me so much, or most likely I'd have gone out in one of those big bursts of fire from the heavens.

`````````````````

I did have him save my life in the Oklahoma city bombing by sending unbelievabily strong spiritual feelings to change my agenda plans for that day.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

I have been healed of many things.

Most memorable one: I had a migraine for 10 miserable days. People had prayed for me, I had prayed for me. It was awful. One night before going to bed, I told the Lord, "I can't do this anymore, I am in such pain, why am I not being healed? Please do something Lord, I feel like I'm going crazy". After whining to the Lord, I laid my head down on my pillow and when I laid my head down, I literally felt hands under my head and I felt the migraine leave straight out the top of my head. It was wonderful beyond words. Bless GOD!!!

I was also healed of Carpal Tunnel. One Sunday at church the Lord told me he was going to heal me and I was to go up and get prayer. So I did. The healing wasn't instantaneous. Everytime I thought about the pain, I proclaimed, "I'm healed, thank you Jesus" Eventually I just never had pain any more.

I was also healed of a pinched nerve in my back. Went up for prayer, came back healed. How good is He? I just love the Lord :whistling:

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

My story on supernatural healing. " ". I wish it were true but I have never seen any evidence for it in my life or anyone I know. I believe God could do it if he wanted to but I get the feeling you can pray until the cows come home. You had better seek Medical treatment. That dosen't work most of the time either. I have learned to quit asking God for this. It just dosent work that way.

Dan

• Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  812
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Birthday:  06/15/1961

My story on supernatural healing. " ". I wish it were true but I have never seen any evidence for it in my life or anyone I know. I believe God could do it if he wanted to but I get the feeling you can pray until the cows come home. You had better seek Medical treatment. That dosen't work most of the time either. I have learned to quit asking God for this. It just dosent work that way.

I beg to differ with you Dan. I'm sorry that you see it that way. Healing and miracles are for today just as they were in the new testament times. I pray that GOD will give you an unforgetable experience and that you will see the power of GOD's healing hand in your life. :thumbsup:

I beg to differ with you Dan. I'm sorry that you see it that way. Healing and miracles are for today just as they were in the new testament times. I pray that GOD will give you an unforgetable experience and that you will see the power of GOD's healing hand in your life. 

I would love to be wrong. I really really would. If you are in good health, I am truely happy for you. Hang on to it. Life means nothing unless you have a reasonably functioning body to experience it in. I'm sorry but I just don't see it in today's world. I'll keep my eyes peeled though.

God Bless

Dan

• Topic Count:  210
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,144
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

The Lord is my Healer. What an awesome God we have that heals us. I have experienced healing personally on multipal occassions--and-- He has never healed me in the same way twice. I call that faith building proving ground. The stuff to hold too when a season of having to encourage myself in the Lord arises. No one can ever tell me the Lord does not heal just the same today as He did 2000 years ago because I know He does. Yes, there have been times that I have had to go to the doctors, but when medicine failed, the Lord was always there.

He has healed me of a deteriorated vertibre in my lower back. The doctor said I would have to learn to live with the pain for the rest of my life. There was nothing that could be done. At that time I could hardly stand up straight because the pain was so great. My children had to help me get dressed. Less than a week later, after I took it to the Lord, I could bend down and get around without any pain at all. As a matter of fact I took a job after that in a nursing home where had to do mucho lifting. I still sit here close to 20 years later, healed.

That is my favotite testimony of His healing. Another is when I was so very sick with a sore throat that medicine would not help. Two different perscriptions and I was getting worse. I went to the elders to lay hand on me for prayer. When I got home the pain was still excruciating. I cried out to the Lord, "Lord, You said in Your word that if we go to the elders and are anointed in oil we would be healed. I've done all that and I don't understand why I am still hurting." At that moment I experienced immediate healing.

I know the Lord as my Healer. I know I can talk to Him and go to Him with all my needs and He hears me. I know He watches over me and cares about every single area of my life. He has given me His word to stand on and He has proven Himself to me on more than one occassion. Thanks be to God who is mighty to save and heal!! Where could I go but to the Lord who never fails me! :-)

He has healed me of a deteriorated vertibre in my lower back. The doctor said I would have to learn to live with the pain for the rest of my life. There was nothing that could be done. At that time I could hardly stand up straight because the pain was so great. My children had to help me get dressed. Less than a week later, after I took it to the Lord, I could bend down and get around without any pain at all. As a matter of fact I took a job after that in a nursing home where had to do mucho lifting. I still sit here close to 20 years later, healed.

That is my favotite testimony of His healing. Another is when I was so very sick with a sore throat that medicine would not help. Two different perscriptions and I was getting worse. I went to the elders to lay hand on me for prayer. When I got home the pain was still excruciating. I cried out to the Lord, "Lord, You said in Your word that if we go to the elders and are anointed in oil we would be healed. I've done all that and I don't understand why I am still hurting." At that moment I experienced immediate healing.

I know the Lord as my Healer. I know I can talk to Him and go to Him with all my needs and He hears me. I know He watches over me and cares about every single area of my life. He has given me His word to stand on and He has proven Himself to me on more than one occassion. Thanks be to God who is mighty to save and heal!! Where could I go but to the Lord who never fails me! :-)

I'm glad you are better. I'm dealing with the low back pain demon but I didn't get a healing. Its been a long time and I am out of prayers. Vicoden seems to be the only answer for now. I did try the elders thing. Oil and all. Perhaps I need some extra strenghth oil. ?????????????????????????????

Dan