• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation [get raptured] by our Lord Jesus Christ,

PROVING WE WILL BE HERE AND INSTRUCTIONS ON NOT TO SLEEP BUT TO WATCH WHILE WE ARE HERE. 

NOT IN HEAVEN.  HERE, WATCHING.  WITH ARMOR.  FAITH. 

WHICH LEADS US TO BE AN "US" NOT A "THEM" UPON WHOM WRATH FALLS 

PLAIN AND SIMPLE.  

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

Do you want to set your OWN appointment?

I AM WAITING ON THE LORD.  

27 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Note to readers: there is no simple verse telling us the time of the rapture. If there was, the entire church would be in agreement. In other words, NO SIMPLE verse says pretrib.
NO SIMPLE verse says posttrib.
NO SIMPLE verse says midtrib.
NO SIMPLE verse says prewrath.

It seems God's intention is that we STUDY!

NOTE TO READERS, THERE IS A SIMPLE VERSE TELLING US WHEN WE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN WILL BE CHANGED.  

WHEN THE LORD RETURNS.  SINCE THAT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE, IT NEEDS NO OTHER EXPLANATION

26 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

So please tell us WHY you insist on going THROUGH this "hour of temptation?" God has made a way of escape.

Luke 21:36  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Are you praying to be accounted worthy to escape? Or are you determined to ignore His escape?

Note to readers: I don't think people are "changing" the word of God.  If anyone notices a "change" bring it up to the poster.

MY "ESCAPE" IS CALLED FAITH

15 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

It is good you brought this up. 

2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. 
Lets see.  What can we know about Satan before he is cast to the earth??

Wow! is it any wonder we disagree? Talk about "changing." 
First, who is the "he" in verse 6? It is Satan? Let's look and get the context:

3.  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  [Paul is talking about the MAN of sin, not Satan.]
4.  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ["Who" refers right back to the "man of sin."]
5.  Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6.  And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
["He," then, refers right back to the man of sin in verse 3.] 

Paul is not talking about Satan at all, but a MAN who will turn BEAST in chapter 13, and become what people call "the Antichrist." 

evelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

So what is withholding???  Events in heaven.
IT IS WRITTEN

Wow! is it any wonder we disagree? Talk about "changing."   You are thinking "Satan" as the dragon, while Paul is talking about the man of sin. (And you are here on a public forum trying to teach others?)

WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN BACK AND FORTH ALL OVER THIS.  NO NEED TO DO SO AGAIN

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, DeighAnn said:

BUT THAT ISN'T WHAT THE BOOK OF REVELATION IS ABOUT NOW IS IT.  IT IS ABOUT THE COMING DECEPTION OF SATAN.  THE ONE COMING TO OVERCOME.  

I will agree, there is a verse that shows the enemy will "overcome." It is probably not what you are thinking.

Rev. 13:7  And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 

So I will agree, Satan will overcome the saints. If the saints are all those of the church who are alive and on the earth, if we take this verse at face value and believe it, that means THE CHURCH, each person individually, will be overcome. And what does this mean, in context: It means they will be offered a choice: that the mark, or lose their head. If they choose the mark, they will have been overcome. If they refuse the mark and lose their head, they THEY will have overcome. So if we really believe this verse, it means "the church" ALL of the church, will make it to heaven, but minus their heads. Posttribbers: IS THIS WHAT YOU BELIEVE? If not WHY not? (Note, it does not say "some of them." 

The point God makes is that ANYONE who has been born again has ALREADY overcome and needs NO OTHER TEST.  Why ANYONE would even imagine that God would subject those He loves to the time of His wrath, is beyond me.  Imagine a groom speaking to his bride to be: "

Honey, I suspect you love me, but I must be sure. I am going to leave you among people that will assault you, then kill you, or give you a chance to live if you deny me. That way, I will know if you really love me." 

Question: IS THIS THE CHARACTER OF OUR GOD? In short, this is what Posttribbers THINK of their God. 

The truth is, God has already said He would set NO APPOINTMENTS for us with His wrath. 

Romans 5:9  Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
1 Thes. 1:10  And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the 
wrath to come.
Rev. 3:10  Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Why then do many INSIST they must go through God's wrath?

Now, if people really do believe their bible, Then know that ALL of revelation is not about the deception of Satan. It is about the Lord Jesus Christ. But INCLUDED in the book is some detail about HOW Satan will deceive. The Beast will come and proclaim HE IS GOD. then the False Prophet will perform FALSE MIRACLES that will deceive the people.  

Readers take note: the False Prophet that performs these false miracles does not even SHOW UP until chapter 13 of Revelation. So the time of deception will be AFTER chapter 13.  Where does "the trib" or the 70th week begin? 

John is clear on this: The DAY OF THE LORD and HIS WRATH begins at the 6th seal. Then the 70th week or TRIB will begin at the 7th seal.  The time of deception then will come in the LAST HALF of the week, and during the time of God's wrath - the VERY wrath God said He would take us OUT of.  In other words:

THE CHURCH WILL NOT BE HERE DURING THE TIME OF DECEPTION. Period and end of story. 

Now, if any readers CHOOSE to stay behind and take a chance at being deceived, I believe God will give every person what they are believing for. 

Just now, DeighAnn said:

WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN BACK AND FORTH ALL OVER THIS.  NO NEED TO DO SO AGAIN

So are you going to change your mind and follow the written word: that HE is the man of sin, not Satan? It is your choice to believe the truth or a fable. 

4 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

MY "ESCAPE" IS CALLED FAITH

Then you must have faith in being overcome, for that is God's truth for the days of GT. You can can still make it to heaven, but you will have to refuse the mark and lose your head. That is John's meaning for being overcome.  Don't even think you are some special hot-shot saint that cannot be "overcome." it is God's word: you WILL BE overcome. 

Edited by iamlamad

6 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

NOTE TO READERS, THERE IS A SIMPLE VERSE TELLING US WHEN WE WHO ARE ALIVE AND REMAIN WILL BE CHANGED.  

WHEN THE LORD RETURNS.  SINCE THAT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE, IT NEEDS NO OTHER EXPLANATION

No, this is just MORE MYTH. If there is such a verse telling WHEN, then she should SHOW IT. She complains that people don't show simple verses.