dgolvach

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

We are rather told in the Scriptures that a man that does not provide for his own is worse than an infidel

Where specifically?

Of course you're supposed to take care of your family. It would be unloving and negligent not to. But how are their lives any more important than anyone else's? The moment you start taking lives in order to save your own or your family's is surely the moment you have lost your soul.

"For those who want to save their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake, and for the sake of the gospel, will save it." (Mark 8.35)

They wear a tie, drink Starbucks, live in a suburban community, drive SUV's, some of them even go to church. They visit night clubs, they are clean shaven, they speak good English, they enjoy football, and remain law abiding members of our society. They do this to remain undetected.

Or maybe "they" do this because "they" want to be part of Western society and appreciate the freedom it allows.

Arab people are not all of one mind. There is no "they". Arabs do not all want to destroy Western civilisation.

True, some do. But then there are an increasing number of people of all races and backgrounds who will enjoy watching the smoke rise as the West falls. The current generation of anti-capitalist protesters. Environmentalists all over the world. The poor of Africa who have been getting the vanishingly thin end of the wedge in trade relations for decades...

When the terrorists look just like the innocent Arabs, it is impossible to give any of them the benefit of the doubt.

What action are you actually advocating here? Forgive me if I have misunderstood you but at the moment all I can tell from the tone of your posts is that you appear to be in favour of indiscriminate deportation and possibly violent action towards Arabs. Which would basically make me want to vomit.

Jesus was correcting the way that the religious leaders had misconstrued and perverted its meaning to be justification for revenge.

Hmmm, religious leaders misconstruing and perverting the meaning of their religion. That sounds like an answer in search of a question...

Maybe we should try and figure out how to fix the problem which causes them to become terrorists instead of trying to figure out which ones to kill...
And this problem would be what?

Ah, there you go.

Fenwar

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357

We are rather told in the Scriptures that a man that does not provide for his own is worse than an infidel

Where specifically?

Of course you're supposed to take care of your family. It would be unloving and negligent not to. But how are their lives any more important than anyone else's? The moment you start taking lives in order to save your own or your family's is surely the moment you have lost your soul.

"For those who want to save their life will lose it, and those who lose their life for my sake, and for the sake of the gospel, will save it." (Mark 8.35)

Where specifically?

1Ti 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

QUOTE(shiloh357)

They wear a tie, drink Starbucks, live in a suburban community, drive SUV's, some of them even go to church. They visit night clubs, they are clean shaven, they speak good English, they enjoy football, and remain law abiding members of our society. They do this to remain undetected.

Or maybe "they" do this because "they" want to be part of Western society and appreciate the freedom it allows.

Arab people are not all of one mind. There is no "they". Arabs do not all want to destroy Western civilisation.

True, some do. But then there are an increasing number of people of all races and backgrounds who will enjoy watching the smoke rise as the West falls. The current generation of anti-capitalist protesters. Environmentalists all over the world. The poor of Africa who have been getting the vanishingly thin end of the wedge in trade relations for decades...

The terrorists seek to fit in. They are not doing this becuase they love us, and want to be part of us. They remain undetected until they are given the order to carry out their atrocities.

I never said that ALL Arabs want to destroy us, it is the terrorists who do, and they will do whatever it takes to remain stay under the radar. Those who are peaceful, should demonstrate their true desire by turning over the US government those in their midst known to have links to terrorist organizations. That will demonstrate their intentions.

When the terrorists look just like the innocent Arabs, it is impossible to give any of them the benefit of the doubt.

What action are you actually advocating here? Forgive me if I have misunderstood you but at the moment all I can tell from the tone of your posts is that you appear to be in favour of indiscriminate deportation and possibly violent action towards Arabs. Which would basically make me want to vomit.

Well, if you don't like it, I guess it is the right thing to do. After 9-11 we should have halted ALL Muslim immigration to the U.S., and we should have deported all Muslim/Arab non-citizen immigrants who could not demonstrate a good reason for being here. We should have especially deported any that managed to get here illegally. We should have taken steps to put America first. Our borders should have been clamped down air tight.

Jesus was correcting the way that the religious leaders had misconstrued and perverted its meaning to be justification for revenge.

Hmmm, religious leaders misconstruing and perverting the meaning of their religion. That sounds like an answer in search of a question...

Judging from the quality of your previous post it sounds like you are an expert at perverting Scripture, yourself.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

If the "nice" ones know whats good for them, they had darn sure taking a far far far more pro-active role in combating and speaking out against the "bad" ones because we probably won't have time to seperate the sheep from the goats. (figure of speech).

Anti-Capitalists and Enviromentalists will be the first ones to loose their heads if the West falls. So while it might be enjoyable for a season it won't last long because the "Western Capitalists" are the only ones standing in the way of a committed regime of Islamonuts from domination. By the way... China (Anti- Capitalist) don't give a rip about the Enviroment.

Have a nice free capitalist day! Enjoy it while it lasts :24:

Dan

God Bless America ( Home of the free and land of the scapegoat):blink:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Where specifically?

1Ti 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

OK, but this is talking about people who were leaving it up to the church to provide for their families, and in particular children and grandchildren who were not looking after their widowed parents/grandparents.

And it has nothing to do with self-preservation/self-defence.

The terrorists seek to fit in.  They are not doing this becuase they love us, and want to be part of us.  They remain undetected until they are given the order to carry out their atrocities. 

I never said that ALL Arabs want to destroy us, it is the terrorists who do, and they will do whatever it takes to remain stay under the radar.  Those who are peaceful, should demonstrate their true desire by turning over the US government those in their midst known to have links to terrorist organizations.  That will demonstrate their intentions.

How can they turn over people who seek to fit in and remain undetected. They look exactly like everyone else, that's the point!

It is up to the government and the security services to investigate fairly and thoroughly. By all means I support this. And there may certainly be some who may be aware of terrorists. But even the families and friends of those responsible for the London bombings were shocked at what they had done and had no idea of their plans.

Well, if you don't like it, I guess it is the right thing to do.

I can't argue with that logic. :blink:

Fenwar

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

And here we go again....................you did this 100 or 200 years ago so you don't have any right to say anything bad about what someone is doing now.

Please most of us have tried to learn from our mistakes not excuse ourselves or others who continue them.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  2,194
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Maybe we should try and figure out how to fix the problem which causes them to become terrorists instead of trying to figure out which ones to kill...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well for a start: the continued Israeli occupation and control of the West Bank and Gaza. And the oppresion of their indigenous Muslim and Christian Arab population; the Anglo-American invasion and occupation of Iraq; the continued Russian occupation of Chechnya (again against the wishes of the majority indigenous Chechen population)anti-muslim pogroms in India fermented by Hindu nationalists. The Western support for corrupt regimes in the Arab world which allow elites to wallow in luxury and the poor to drown in squallor.

Well for a start: the continued Israeli occupation and control of the West Bank and Gaza.

more bigotry and lies. Why am I not surprised, Amor?

Since the nation is called "ISRAEL" the only people who are occupying it are foreigners....

Like Jordanian arabs who have tried to invent a status of being from a nation that never existed, namely Palestine.

But you keep telling the same lie over and over...

And the oppresion of their indigenous Muslim and Christian Arab population;

More lies....

It is the muslims who are oppressing christians in Israel...and every other place where they are in power.

the Anglo-American invasion and occupation of Iraq; the continued Russian occupation of Chechnya (again against the wishes of the majority indigenous Chechen population)anti-muslim pogroms in India fermented by Hindu nationalists.

You act like that happens in a vacuum?

would you care to name every war going on in the world and notice that Islam is in 95% of them?

The Western support for corrupt regimes in the Arab world which allow elites to wallow in luxury and the poor to drown in squallor.

Is there another kind of Arab regime besides the corrupt ones?

That is a short list.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Islam is NOT a peaceful religion.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see your "Islam is NOT a peaceful religion." and raise you (with evidence) that Christianity is NOT a peaceful religion.

You know what, I

Guest shiloh357
QUOTE(shiloh357 @ Aug 1 2005, 04:52 PM)

Where specifically?

OK, but this is talking about people who were leaving it up to the church to provide for their families, and in particular children and grandchildren who were not looking after their widowed parents/grandparents.

And it has nothing to do with self-preservation/self-defence.

It does apply to self-preservation when you consider that we are protect our own. That means if someone were to try and take the life of my loved one, the attacker would lose his own life by my hand.

The same can apply to terrorists. The terrorists use bus bombings, ambushes, blowing up innocent women and children in supermarkets and on playgrounds in order to promote their twisted political agendas. Therefore they should hunted down and exterminated. They don't need to be reasoned with, or appeased or understood. They need to be destroyed.

The terrorists seek to fit in.  They are not doing this becuase they love us, and want to be part of us.  They remain undetected until they are given the order to carry out their atrocities. 

I never said that ALL Arabs want to destroy us, it is the terrorists who do, and they will do whatever it takes to remain stay under the radar.  Those who are peaceful, should demonstrate their true desire by turning over the US government those in their midst known to have links to terrorist organizations.  That will demonstrate their intentions.

How can they turn over people who seek to fit in and remain undetected. They look exactly like everyone else, that's the point!

It is up to the government and the security services to investigate fairly and thoroughly. By all means I support this. And there may certainly be some who may be aware of terrorists. But even the families and friends of those responsible for the London bombings were shocked at what they had done and had no idea of their plans.

It is because they blend in so well, that they become dangerous. It is also why I get so tired of the "racist" canard. It is because the Arab community does not crack down on Hamas, Hezbollah, Al-Quaida, and such that we are in this mess. They Arabs will not destroy, the known terrorists, so it is highly unlikely that they will come forward if they did know anything. The Arab\Muslim community either needs to deliver up the terrorists in their midst, both the high and low profile groups, or expect their silence and indifference to be indicative of approval of what the terrorists are doing.

But even the families and friends of those responsible for the London bombings were shocked at what they had done and had no idea of their plans
Well, yes of course they were "shocked" in front of the TV reporters and police. Duh!!

Guest shiloh357

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well for a start: the continued Israeli occupation and control of the West Bank and Gaza. And the oppresion of their indigenous Muslim and Christian Arab population; the Anglo-American invasion and occupation of Iraq; the continued Russian occupation of Chechnya (again against the wishes of the majority indigenous Chechen population)anti-muslim pogroms in India fermented by Hindu nationalists. The Western support for corrupt regimes in the Arab world which allow elites to wallow in luxury and the poor to drown in squallor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WE can always count on the anti-Semitic, ill-informed drivel from your corner, amor. Frankly, your words aren't worth the paper used to line a cat's litter box.