• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  226
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/24/1945

In rebuttal

The Stern Gang which later became LEHI were hated by the Jewish community and .......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that why the elected the Stern Gangs terrorist leader as prime minister?

there is always two sides to every story.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

That is why I prefer to remember Christ

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

(smiles @ Aug 4 2005, 01:33 PM)

The Bible prophecies that Jerusalem will be the 'cup of trembling'.That a little tiny nation will be the focus of the world's attention.There will never be lasting peace in Isreal until the Second Coming of Christ - not the Rapture, the Second Coming.

All the more reason to oppose unjust policy and terrorist acts, whenever and wherever they are found. And to stand against them when they are recognized as such, even if the perpetrators be ones we love.

For:

Matt 5: vs. 13

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost this savor, wherewith shall it be salted? It is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Unjust policy and terrorist acts?? Its the terrorists that are being unjust!

Guest shiloh357
QUOTE(shiloh357 @ Aug 4 2005, 03:18 PM)

Ariel Sharon did not commit the atrocities and Sabra and Shatilla.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

dgolvach - To say that I believe your views on Moslems to be unbalance is in no way to be mean spirited. It is simply to state that I believe that you are seeing the problem though a lens of bias rather than one of reason. It may be an admonishment, but it is definitely not meant to be mean spirited. I would offer you my apology if I have been so unclear as to make you believe such. It was not my intent

I am somewhat informed as to the history of Mohammed and Islam and so do not ascribe to it. But neither am I ready to demonize all of humanity who do not ascribe to a

• Group:  Advanced Member

Yoh Shiloh357

Quote Shiloh

No, but you called Ariel Sharon a terrorist, in your previous post. Its funny... no matter WHO actually commits the atrocity, the bigots always find a way to blame the Jews.

Again the charge of Bigot. I reject you unfounded accusation out of hand.

As to

Guest shiloh357
Yoh Shiloh357

Quote Shiloh

No, but you called Ariel Sharon a terrorist, in your previous post. Its funny... no matter WHO actually commits the atrocity, the bigots always find a way to blame the Jews.

Again the charge of Bigot. I reject you unfounded accusation out of hand.

As to

The largest group to suffer under the harsh cane of Islam are Muslims themselves. They only stop killing each other off long enough to kill us and then it is business as usual. I am aware that there is a large number of peace loving people who are enslaved by this religion. I believe Christianity (Jesus) is the one truth. However, ask yourself who you least like to share a plane ride with. Hindus, Buddhist, Jews, Christians, Athiests, Pagans, Satanists or Muslims? Be honest. There is something being taught in this belief system that inspires suicide and intimidates it's moderate wing to be passave about it. Its not about hating them. The Islamonuts like to blame much of their grief on Israel. Now just take a look at the map and tell me how this is even possible. Israel is one little stretch of land thats only a fraction of the size of Louisiana. There are 5 million plus Jews in that region compared to 1.2 billion Muslims that span half of the globe. Lets be real. Its not Israel anymore than it is America. Its a mental stronghold that keeps these people in a tribal mentality. They cannot see past the deep brainwashing that occurs when it is mandatory to pray 5 times daily to a Moon God whose main profit was one of the most bloody war lords in all of human history. I can feel comfortable living side by side with any other major religion except for Islam. I'm sorry. One out of ten are dangerous and I have know way of knowing who that 10% are. I am not suggesting a-bombs and mass detention. But we better had start profiling, securing our borders, working as fast as we can to no longer be dependent on oil from that region, expelling Muslims Clerics who are not willing to be open with their sermons, rebuilding our ground intel. and the willingness to strike back in away that makes the rest of the Islamic world see that we mean business and we will not tolerate the harboring of the Islamonuts. They do not respond to weakness. They never have.

Dan

Thats "prophet"....please excuse my horrible spelling and typing. My thoughts are faster than my fingers.

God Bless

Dan

• Group:  Advanced Member

Friends

Quote: Shiloh

Yep you sure do. Blame the Jews.

Not necessary to reply to that anymore.

Yeah compared with ZERO Arabs who protested other Arabs for the same committing the same crimes.

I would hope as a Christian I would try to measure myself against someone rather other than Evil Doer

This is not the view of a few radicals, it is the desire of the general Arab populace,

It sounds a little paranoid. But what are the alternatives

Well then you have to kill them all without mercy, or you have to change their minds.

I opt for changing THEIR MINDS. But that might involve the rather frightening prospect of changing my mind! Might it not!

Quote: dgolvach

The largest group to suffer under the harsh cane of Islam are Muslims themselves. They only stop killing each other off long enough to kill us and then it is business as usual. I am aware that there is a large number of peace loving people who are enslaved by this religion. I believe Christianity (Jesus) is the one truth. However, ask yourself who you least like to share a plane ride with. Hindus, Buddhist, Jews, Christians, Athiests, Pagans, Satanists or Muslims? Be honest. There is something being taught

in this belief system that inspires suicide and intimidates it's moderate wing to be passave about it. Its not about hating them. The Islamonuts like to blame much of their grief on Israel. Now just take a look at the map and tell me how this is even possible. Israel is one little stretch of land thats only a fraction of the size of Louisiana. There are 5 million plus Jews in that region compared to 1.2 billion Muslims that span half of the globe. Lets be real. Its not Isr!

ael anymore than it is America. Its a mental stronghold that keeps these people in a tribal mentality. They cannot see past the deep brainwashing that occurs when it is mandatory to pray 5 times daily to a Moon God whose main profit was one of the most bloody war lords in all of human history. I can feel comfortable living side by side with any other major religion except for Islam. I'm sorry. One out of ten are dangerous and I have know way of knowing who that 10% are. I am not suggesting a-bombs and mass

detention. But we better had start profiling, securing our borders, working as fast as we can to no longer be dependent on oil from that region, expelling Muslims Clerics who are not willing to be open with their sermons, rebuilding our ground intel. and the willingness to strike back in away that makes the rest of the Islamic world see that we mean business and we will not tolerate the harboring of the Islamonuts. They do not respond to weakness. They never have.

Dan

Thanks again! though I do not agree with all of what you say, it is worth repeating.

If only to clarify my own thoughts.

When we see how the Talaban make war on Half their own population, namely the female half. And when we see Fatwahs that call for the death of anyone that offends them, and those threats carry world wide, to deny that there are not fundamental problems within Islam would be crazy.

But we must ask ourselves: What might be a problem within Fundamental Christianity.