Mike Mclees

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Long way back we thought that we of the earth were the center of creation and all the stars and our own sun revolved around us. Today we know that the universe could be infinite and our world is only a speck of dus, and that may be an exaggeration. He spoke of a point in ou travel where there would never be a turning  back Nothing to go back to.  Last night I was listening to this speak of space time between galaxies. I thought why   even waste time with ideas of space travel. They  figure for space travelers  at least seven years to reach our closet star and that coming back home we would not recognize for the centuries past. God did to not intend  for space travel to be possible. The man speaking only talked about a curiosity.  So it made me ask God why are we here?  Who am i and who are we? 

Through the centuries many men worthy of memory may be, but what is that? Today we are just common Joes out billions people. We are born and raised  destined to repeat our fathers to grow up having an education and to follow our ambitions. We look for a wife to plan another family while we grow old and pass to our eternity. So it is with every generation. We desire to have a better life with more money and comfort for our retirement.   What is that?

so 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

Maybe humans are still in the larvae stage and haven’t matured enough to hop to the tent to dwell in. minus the wars and bickering etc. over time probably would be father along but at this point doesn’t look like it will happen.

Isaiah 40:22

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Edited by BeyondET

• Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

On 7/30/2020 at 6:24 PM, Mike Mclees said:

They  figure for space travelers  at least seven years to reach our closet star and that coming back home we would not recognize for the centuries past. God did to not intend  for space travel to be possible. The man speaking only talked about a curiosity.  So it made me ask God why are we here?  Who am i and who are we? 

14 hours ago, BeyondET said:

Maybe humans are still in the larvae stage and haven’t matured enough to hop to the tent to dwell in. minus the wars and bickering etc. over time probably would be father along but at this point doesn’t look like it will happen

Ah thought that would come out as two quotes!

Space travel Mike's, if you are interested check out the site Atomic Rocket, it is aimed at sci-fi writers in the hope they might write scientific and engineering accurate prose. That aside it deals with the reality of space travel, starting with the maths, I ignore that and read around it. It still shows what the program you saw said it takes Mormons time to get anywhere in Interstellar space as well as enormous amounts of power, has enormous problems getting rid of the heat generated by engines and living things.

As to who are we? That question is only answered when one find Jesus.

Beyondet, the atomic rocket site is good for practically showing that there are no ETs.

Further more mankind's only hope I again only found in Jesus

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80

1 hour ago, Who me said:

Ah thought that would come out as two quotes!

Space travel Mike's, if you are interested check out the site Atomic Rocket, it is aimed at sci-fi writers in the hope they might write scientific and engineering accurate prose. That aside it deals with the reality of space travel, starting with the maths, I ignore that and read around it. It still shows what the program you saw said it takes Mormons time to get anywhere in Interstellar space as well as enormous amounts of power, has enormous problems getting rid of the heat generated by engines and living things.

As to who are we? That question is only answered when one find Jesus.

Beyondet, the atomic rocket site is good for practically showing that there are no ETs.

so much we don't know or understand. Jesus has the answers. The time is soon that  all men will say Jesus is Lord.

thanks for the inputs 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

9 hours ago, Who me said:

Thks for replying, I’ve never heard of the atomic rocket site, I typed that alone in google and did come across some info about using nuclear fusion rockets. Apparently the Russians and Americans have worked on the concept for some time and some are revisiting the idea. As far as ETs that title pretty much was coined for a 1982 movie about a boy and some creature from another world trying to phone home hehe.

But the name Extra Terrestrial in the adjective meaning is “of or from outside the earth or its atmosphere in which there is a space station called the international space station that people are living in so technically Yes there are human ETs living in space.