• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 7/30/2020 at 10:32 AM, LadyKay said:

It all seems so pointless. No one here wants to look at their selves and consider for a moment that maybe they are wrong about something.  Everyone believes they have all the right answers and no amount of facts, history, or reasonable conversation will change anyone's mind on anything.   So why do I bother going through the trouble of searching facts and data to show to someone who just posted nonsense when in the end. They just carry on with their same nonsense? And all I did was waste my time. 

I enjoy the debates, though sometimes it is overwhelming and I have to leave for a while. Even so, I've been checking out the Prayer Requests once or twice a day. If you are in the right, there is always a counter argument you can come up with. If they start insulting you, it just means they've lost the argument.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,656
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

On 7/30/2020 at 12:32 PM, LadyKay said:

It all seems so pointless. No one here wants to look at their selves and consider for a moment that maybe they are wrong about something... 

I think you're wrong.

LOL

j/k

"He who is convinced against his will is unconvinced still... "

Pontious Pilate stared Truth personified in the face when he uttered "What is truth?!"

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,656
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

I've just learned not to waste time or emotion on

this...

Speak the truth and leave it at that.

Let the vultures pick apart everything

only their kind will follow them.

The truth is the truth no matter who believes.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  22
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Seems you have decided to stick around at least to read the responses to your thread if nothing else.  We all have a right to opinion, beliefs, etc and we have to also allow others their right to the same as well.  We share our differences in beliefs, opinions, etc, but we also have to be willing to listen to others share theirs as well.  And every once in a while, there comes a point in the conversation where both sides meet up somewhere along the line and the bottom line is usually agreed upon. 

The bottom line to all of these posts is this:  Jesus is Lord.  He is still on the throne.  And no matter what your beliefs or opinions are, no matter what mine are, no matter what anyone else's are... this is still fact:  Jesus.  Is.  Lord.  Of.  All.  And we all will face Him face to face one day.  Every.  Single.  One.  Of. Us. 

So if nothing else in the middle of all the sharing of opinions and beliefs gets agreed on, I think all believers can agree on that one thing and THAT is the one thing that matters in the end of it all.