• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, missmuffet said:

You need to speak with the pharmacist who gives you the vaccine if you are concerned about reactions. If you are allergic to eggs you can not get the H1N1 vaccine. 

I am allergic to nearly everything.

I had a deep cut on some super rusty stuff when I was a kid, and they gave me the tetanus shot, and I was allergic to that.  Now, none of it is so dangerous that I can't get the shot... but it just isn't fun. (not like shots are fun anyway, but less fun).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

8 minutes ago, LonerAndy said:

I am allergic to nearly everything.

I had a deep cut on some super rusty stuff when I was a kid, and they gave me the tetanus shot, and I was allergic to that.  Now, none of it is so dangerous that I can't get the shot... but it just isn't fun. (not like shots are fun anyway, but less fun).

Some people don't get vaccinations just because they are needle phobic. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, missmuffet said:

Some people don't get vaccinations just because they are needle phobic. 

True.  And I sympathize with that.  We're all scared of something usually.

Drawing blood never bothers me, as long as I look away.  lol   Just looking away, helps.

On 7/30/2020 at 2:40 PM, missmuffet said:

How many people are going to get the flu vaccine this year? H1N1 kills just as many people as COVID-19 and is just as dangerous but for some reason people do not give this virus any importance. They have a vaccine for this virus unlike COVID-19 but many people do not get the vaccination. :39:

I never get vaccinations.  That being said, my wife and I both got H1N1 and it was nasty.  But we will still not get a COVID-19 vaccination.  I don't like a vaccination that changes my DNA.  Vaccinations in general have suspect origins.

30 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I never get vaccinations.  That being said, my wife and I both got H1N1 and it was nasty.  But we will still not get a COVID-19 vaccination.  I don't like a vaccination that changes my DNA.  Vaccinations in general have suspect origins.

There are DNA vaccines but I have never heard that H1N1 vaccine changes your DNA. I don't think God would allow that. 

5 hours ago, 1to3 said:

Its not as rare as you may like to think about it. Many who get sick from vaccines and sue are aid off to be silenced.

Also this  Covid-19 vaccination program comes with add-ons.

A partnership between the Bill Gates-backed GAVI vaccine alliance and the biometric ID company, Trust Stamp, will test a digital identity system to be linked to Mastercard’s click-to-pay system. The goal is to eliminate cash. The program will be introduced in West Africa and will be tied to the COVID-19 vaccine to be made mandatory in 2021. Your vaccine status will be updated as you receive more vaccines. No vaccines? No money. That’s the ultimate control. -GEG

A biometric digital identity platform that “evolves just as you evolve” is set to be introduced in “low-income, remote communities” in West Africa thanks to a public-private partnership between the Bill Gates-backed GAVI vaccine alliance, Mastercard and the AI-powered “identity authentication” company, Trust Stamp.

The program, which was first launched in late 2018, will see Trust Stamp’s digital identity platform integrated into the GAVI-Mastercard “Wellness Pass,” a digital vaccination record and identity system that is also linked to Mastercard’s click-to-play system that powered by its AI and machine learning technology called NuData. Mastercard, in addition to professing its commitment to promoting “centralized record keeping of childhood immunization” also describes itself as a leader toward a “World Beyond Cash,” and its partnership with GAVI marks a novel approach towards linking a biometric digital identity system, vaccination records, and a payment system into a single cohesive platform.

The effort, since its launch nearly two years ago, has been funded via $3.8 million in GAVI donor funds in addition to a matched donation of the same amount by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.

Read More: Vaccine Companies Partner with Mastercard to Merge Vaccines with Cashless Money System

Aside from even the dangers concerning the covid-19 vaccines itself,

Ugh!, if this vaccines comes with  No vaccines? No money. would you still take it?

You can not get the flu from the vaccine because they shoot you with a dead virus. 

7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

There are DNA vaccines but I have never heard that H1N1 vaccine changes your DNA. I don't think God would allow that. 

My reference was only to the new proposed vaccines for COVID-19.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

30 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You can not get the flu from the vaccine because they shoot you with a dead virus. 

People say that but the only times I've had the flu are the times I've gotten the flu shot.  H1N1 is the lone exception.  I'm not sure there was even a vaccination against H1N1 when we got it.

Edited by Saved.One.by.Grace

My concern is the effects of being vaccinated every year after year after year after year after year after year etc for flu. I mean what would happen if someone had the chicken pox vaccination every year from the time it went on the market until forever. 

The reason flu virus keeps mutating is because of all the vaccinations people get.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

41 minutes ago, ChickenCoop said:

My concern is the effects of being vaccinated every year after year after year after year after year after year etc for flu. I mean what would happen if someone had the chicken pox vaccination every year from the time it went on the market until forever. 

The reason flu virus keeps mutating is because of all the vaccinations people get.

That last statement is, as far as I am aware, not true. They mutate constantly, naturally. They do not do so in response to our getting vaccinated. They do not think. 

blessings, 

Gids

• Thumbs Up 1