• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/29/2021 at 6:49 PM, R. Hartono said:

If the 1st seal is Jesus then its not a prophecy but a look back, not a Revelation of end Times.

I did not say the first seal was Jesus: He OPENED the seal. The seal must represent something righteous on earth around 32 AD when Jesus ascended. I believe the infant church is the only thing that fits. They had to "conquer" or overcome to start the great commission of GO. Satan was not going to stand aside and allow the gospel to expand into other cities or nations without a fight. 

Is Revelation chapter 1 about end times? It was while John was alive. Same with chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, and part of chapter 6: up to seal 5.

The first thing we come to in Revelation that has not happened yet is the 6th seal start of God's wrath.

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  775
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,953
  • Content Per Day:  3.05
  • Days Won:  1

On 9/2/2021 at 9:23 PM, iamlamad said:

I did not say the first seal was Jesus: He OPENED the seal. The seal must represent something righteous on earth around 32 AD when Jesus ascended. I believe the infant church is the only thing that fits. They had to "conquer" or overcome to start the great commission of GO. Satan was not going to stand aside and allow the gospel to expand into other cities or nations without a fight. 

Is Revelation chapter 1 about end times? It was while John was alive. Same with chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, and part of chapter 6: up to seal 5.

The first thing we come to in Revelation that has not happened yet is the 6th seal start of God's wrath.

Could you show me where and when in the world did the 3rd seal crisis had been effected ? 

Edited by R. Hartono