• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

The 4 beasts and the 4 Horsemen.

God the Father does nothing unless He tells His prophets.

`Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.` (Amos 3: 7)

How wonderful that God the Father should reveal His plans and purposes to His prophets and then for us to read. This specific topic is in regards to what God the Father has revealed to Zechariah, Daniel and John regarding, I believe the great powers of our time.

Firstly God the Father tells His Son to sit at His right hand till He, the Father has brought His enemies to His Son`s footstool, for judgment. These enemies are the nations who are plotting against the Father and Son. (Ps. 2: 1 & 2)

`The LORD (Father) said to my Lord, (Son), “Sit at My right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool.” (Ps. 110: 1)

The Prophet Zechariah was given an interesting insight into God the Father`s plans. Zechariah saw 4 chariots going out throughout the earth. He was told that they represented `the 4 spirits of heaven who go out from their station before the Lord of all the earth.` (Zech. 6: 5)

The Prophet Daniel was given more details of what these 4 spirits were doing.

`I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the 4 winds of heaven were stirring up the great sea.` (Dan. 7: 2)

Note: winds and spirits are the same word in Hebrew.

From this `stirring` there arose 4 great beasts, one at a time, who all operated at the same time. The first 3 eventually were overcome by the last beastly power. And when that last great Federation (kingdom) was judged by God the other Federations, were given an extension of life. Thus I see that these great powers operated at the same time. (Dan. 7: 11 & 12)

Then in Revelation we read of 4 horsemen who I believe, represent these same great powers/Federations and how they developed prior & during the tribulation.

Each prophet was given part of the picture -

Zechariah - that God sent 4 great spirits throughout the earth to bring judgment.

Daniel - that God sent 4 great spirits to bring together 4 great Federations to be judged. He is shown how these Federations formed.

John - that God is bringing these 4 great Federations to judgment. He is shown how they have ruled prior and during the tribulation.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

Comparing  the 4 beasts & the 4 horsemen.

The 4 beasts. (Daniel 7: 4 - 7)

Lion - Britain Monarchy Imperialistic.

(Eagle`s wings - America came from this empire.)

Bear - Soviet Communists.

History of wars, confrontations and Invasions.

K.G.B. executions in prisons and concentration camps -estimated at 40 million people.

Leopard - Europe Economic Market. Started with 4 heads/leaders. (Italy, France, Germany & Benelux)

Terrifying - Islam. Treads down the other three Federations.

The 4 Horsemen. (Revelation 6: 1 - 8)

White Horse

Only one crowned – Monarchy

Conquering to conquer - Imperialistic

Red Horse

Take away peace

Given an executioners sword

Black Horse

Pair of Balances (Scales) Measurement of produce - denoting a market economy

Pale Horse

Kills a quarter of the people of the earth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  0

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/corona

corona means crown in Spanish! hmmmn and now its been changed to cv-19 and that has got a lot of people researching why the change in name.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

thankyou for taking the time to do these notes Maz

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

On 8/6/2020 at 1:29 AM, existential mabel said:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/corona

corona means crown in Spanish! hmmmn and now its been changed to cv-19 and that has got a lot of people researching why the change in name.

That's very interesting thank you mabel.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  452
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

On 8/3/2020 at 6:05 PM, Marilyn C said:

The 4 beasts and the 4 Horsemen.

God the Father does nothing unless He tells His prophets.

`Surely the Lord God does nothing, unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.` (Amos 3: 7)

How wonderful that God the Father should reveal His plans and purposes to His prophets and then for us to read. This specific topic is in regards to what God the Father has revealed to Zechariah, Daniel and John regarding, I believe the great powers of our time.

Firstly God the Father tells His Son to sit at His right hand till He, the Father has brought His enemies to His Son`s footstool, for judgment. These enemies are the nations who are plotting against the Father and Son. (Ps. 2: 1 & 2)

`The LORD (Father) said to my Lord, (Son), “Sit at My right hand, till I make your enemies your footstool.” (Ps. 110: 1)

The Prophet Zechariah was given an interesting insight into God the Father`s plans. Zechariah saw 4 chariots going out throughout the earth. He was told that they represented `the 4 spirits of heaven who go out from their station before the Lord of all the earth.` (Zech. 6: 5)

The Prophet Daniel was given more details of what these 4 spirits were doing.

`I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the 4 winds of heaven were stirring up the great sea.` (Dan. 7: 2)

Note: winds and spirits are the same word in Hebrew.

From this `stirring` there arose 4 great beasts, one at a time, who all operated at the same time. The first 3 eventually were overcome by the last beastly power. And when that last great Federation (kingdom) was judged by God the other Federations, were given an extension of life. Thus I see that these great powers operated at the same time. (Dan. 7: 11 & 12)

Then in Revelation we read of 4 horsemen who I believe, represent these same great powers/Federations and how they developed prior & during the tribulation.

Each prophet was given part of the picture -

Zechariah - that God sent 4 great spirits throughout the earth to bring judgment.

Daniel - that God sent 4 great spirits to bring together 4 great Federations to be judged. He is shown how these Federations formed.

John - that God is bringing these 4 great Federations to judgment. He is shown how they have ruled prior and during the tribulation.

4 horsemen are spiritual, invisible angels, riding invisible horses.

The beasts are kingdoms.

The last beast with 7 heads and ten horns are a group of nations and leaders who gather together to attack Israel during the end times. 

Edited by RonaldBruno