canada

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,093
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

The beast that was and is not that shall ascend out of the bottomless pit is Nimrod.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

1 hour ago, The Light said:

The beast that was and is not that shall ascend out of the bottomless pit is Nimrod.

Is this back on topic of the opening post?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 8/17/2020 at 8:35 PM, canada said:

So ... getting back to one of the topics of the opening post:

God did not tell John of Patmos the language to be used to "count the number".  He could have said to use the gematria of Hebrew, or Aramaic or that of Greek, but He did not.  In that wisdom and understanding are involved in solving this mystery, what would be a logical reason for God not stating the language to be used?

I believe a logical reason is that the language to be used was not in existence in the day of John of Patmos, but was to be a world recognized language concurrent with the time of the 666 beast/man himself.

Hi canada,

Why do you think that the number, is supposed to be a name or some other translation of numbers into a language?

I know that is what people do, but I believe that the meaning of the number stands alone, without the number/name game. That is what some people have turned it into.

That is, trying to change the numbers into a name is not the point, not the center of the meaning of the number.

------

Please, count the number, literally. Say it.

Six hundred......

Sixty........

Six.........

See how the number is in 3 parts. Each part has it's own meaning.

600 The most powerful, Satan, the spiritual realm. God like.

6o  The power of men, united behind Satan, as a group or a nation,

6  One man, the head of all

You see, each time you say the number, you are saying the power of Satan, the power of a nation, (Rome), and the power of the person who embodies all 3.

Six hundreds, sixty, six,.......six hundred.....sixty......six,....counting the number.

-------

You say that you believe that the ash Wednesday symbol is possibly one version of the mark?

Isn't that mark associated with Rome?

Is the mark of the beast, the mark of Rome?

-------

1 hour ago, canada said:

Is this back on topic of the opening post?

Yes. Here is the opening post. "HERE IS WISDOM.  Let he who hath understanding count the number ... ... ... 666."

1 hour ago, The Light said:

Yes. Here is the opening post. "HERE IS WISDOM.  Let he who hath understanding count the number ... ... ... 666."

From your post, are you suggesting that Nimrod is the 666 beast noted in Rev 13:18?

13 minutes ago, canada said:

From your post, are you suggesting that Nimrod is the 666 beast noted in Rev 13:18?

Absolutely

abcdef ... You said the following:

"You say that you believe that the ash Wednesday symbol is possibly one version of the mark?

Is the mark of the beast, the mark of Rome?"

That "mark" is associated with Roman Catholicism throughout the world not merely in Rome, for that is the very meaning of the word "catholic" ... which means universal, and Roman Catholicism is established in all corners of the world, not merely in the City Of Seven Hills.

It is a well established fact that Hebrew and Greek letters have numerical value, and it is a well established fact that many titles of the various popes have summed at ... 666.

Do you think it a mere coincidence that the original 6 ROMAN numerals I V X L C D sum at ... 666?

1 hour ago, canada said:

abcdef ... You said the following:

"You say that you believe that the ash Wednesday symbol is possibly one version of the mark?

Is the mark of the beast, the mark of Rome?"

That "mark" is associated with Roman Catholicism throughout the world not merely in Rome, for that is the very meaning of the word "catholic" ... which means universal, and Roman Catholicism is established in all corners of the world, not merely in the City Of Seven Hills.

It is a well established fact that Hebrew and Greek letters have numerical value, and it is a well established fact that many titles of the various popes have summed at ... 666.

Do you think it a mere coincidence that the original 6 ROMAN numerals I V X L C D sum at ... 666?

If the mark of the beast, 666, is the RCC, then I will ask you,

Who was the beast, the 666 mark of the beast, 200 years ago?

500 years ago?

1000 years ago?

2000 years ago?

What is your viewpoint on the last 2000 years of history of the 666 mark?

Or do you see it as exclusive to a 7 year trib.?

3 hours ago, abcdef said:

If the mark of the beast, 666, is the RCC, then I will ask you,

Who was the beast, the 666 mark of the beast, 200 years ago?

500 years ago?

1000 years ago?

2000 years ago?

What is your viewpoint on the last 2000 years of history of the 666 mark?

Or do you see it as exclusive to a 7 year trib.?

There is an image of the beast, the mark of the beast and the number of the beast.  666 is not the mark, nor is it the image.

666 is the number of the beast and was recognized by the Reformers, as was noted earlier about papal titles summing at 666. 

I take scripture as literal whenever possible ... Rev 13:18 is quite clear to me regarding the counting or calculating, as did Protestantism for hundreds of years.

Are you a Protestant and do you believe it a mere coincidence that the original six ROMAN numerals I V X L C D sum at 666?

Are you aware that Jesus addressed "peter" as Satan and that "peter" represents the Church of Rome as each pope sits on the "Throne of Peter" ... and wears "The Ring of Peter"?

The victors over the image mark and number sing the Song of Moses ... I suggest you read that specific song.  If you are a Protestant, you know that Jesus is our Rock.   If you are a Roman Catholic, you recognize Peter as the Rock.

Edited by canada

12 hours ago, canada said:

There is an image of the beast, the mark of the beast and the number of the beast.  666 is not the mark, nor is it the image.

666 is the number of the beast and was recognized by the Reformers, as was noted earlier about papal titles summing at 666. 

I take scripture as literal whenever possible ... Rev 13:18 is quite clear to me regarding the counting or calculating, as did Protestantism for hundreds of years.

Are you a Protestant and do you believe it a mere coincidence that the original six ROMAN numerals I V X L C D sum at 666?

Are you aware that Jesus addressed "peter" as Satan and that "peter" represents the Church of Rome as each pope sits on the "Throne of Peter" ... and wears "The Ring of Peter"?

The victors over the image mark and number sing the Song of Moses ... I suggest you read that specific song.  If you are a Protestant, you know that Jesus is our Rock.   If you are a Roman Catholic, you recognize Peter as the Rock.

Will you answer any of the questions that I asked you?