• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,807
  • Content Per Day:  5.77
  • Days Won:  161
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

7 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

We are indeed seeing with these people seeking to destroy crosses, statues of saints and historical figures the fufillement of: 

For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.” (2 Timothy 3:2) 

That last part is very compelling considering what I witnessed today. I live in a beautiful area, with lots of natural beauty as well as many quaint little villages that make you feel like you have stepped back in time. At least, that is mostly still true. But I went on a road trip today and we saw one of these towns. We were shocked. It was filthy, run down with only a shadow of its former self. The municipality is run by a party who took over a couple of years back,  and they only care about money and have political power. It made me sad because this destruction of everything precious and beautiful,all for the sake of making one or two people rich. is something  hoped would not ever reach a place like this, being in a relatively remote part of the country 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,915
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0

Nothing new but growing stronger every day. anti God rebellion. Mr Crauss  who is an Allie of Richard Dawkins says we need to bury God. A foolish arrogant statement as if be possible. 

They want to erase all shame saying Godlyness and morality is what is wrong and inspires evil. They fear shame for their beliefs and actions so hide themselves behind a cloak they call facts. Likening it to growing up and finding out  Santa clause was a fairy tale

Who was it that reminded us that we shall reap what we sow and God is not mocked.

It was the serpent that said God knows in the day you eat of the tree you will be as Gods knowing good and evil. Draw your own lines for righteousness and wickedness. In this world there will be pain and persecution. Still Jesus sad if they hate you remember they hated me first.  

Edited by Mike Mclees
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,222
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

On 8/6/2020 at 5:01 PM, Henry_iain said:

The matrix is interesting because there is much truth in it

"This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back.

You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.  You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Remember, all I'm offering is the truth and nothing more." - Morpheus THE MATRIX

Either way there is no turning back, no reset, no second chance.

Everyone claims to seek truth, but nobody really wants it.   NOBODY.

Truth can be found by any sincere search.  When the seeker finds truth he discovers it will speak to him.  When truth speaks to the seeker it demands action of him.   At this point, most people realize they don't want to do what truth demands and turn away.  Most people take the blue pill.  They stay in their beds and do nothing - learn nothing - become nothing - and die in their SINs.

Jesus said it best as quoted in John 3:19, "And this is the judgment: the light has come into the world, and people loved the darkness rather than the light because their works were evil."

America has turned its back upon God.  The post-protestant church has swallowed the red pill and has embraced the occult, ease, counterfeit love, licentiousness and godless religion.  Truth is despised in church and secular society dines on hatred, violence, lies, division and hedonism.  

We have crossed the Rubicon.  

Our decision is irrevocable - our nation is lost in the darkness of its own SIN.  The spirit has departed the church.   It is Ichabod (1 Samuel 4:21).  There is no turning back - no build back and no return to greatness.  There is only the madness of pride and the reality of obfuscation among our leaders - secular as well as religious.  The heavy pall of darkness is falling upon us.  Oppression is our future, not hope not prosperity and not light.  We have denied liberty to one another and rejected God.  WE WILL reap the whirlwind of our own hubris.

Forgiveness will not be granted unless SIN is first confessed.  (1 John 1:9)  But the post-protestant church, like a school girl enamored of her mirror image or a boy in love with his own strength, rejects this too.  This generation is a mob of fools who refuse to listen to anything but the thoughts of their own mind.  (Luke 7:31-32)

It is time to REPENT.

Not to avoid the issue.  Not time to quietly sob as we watch our religion attacked from without and betrayed within.  Not time to deny what God and truth demands of us.   It is time to REPENT.

When was the last time you heard a sermon series on REPENTANCE in church?  The message of Repentance risks lost donation$, that's why.

God is more concerned with quality than quantity.  

It is time to make peace with God by confessing our SINs and acknowledging our place in the universe.  We are called to do the Will of the throne of Heaven - not the other way around.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft
punctuation
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member

Amen, coir loft. May I say that I think what you say of America is true of most Western nations. This includes South Africa, although I admit here there are additional challenges as well, like massive inequality. I think (unfortunately) persecution is the key. Something needs to wake people up. 

On 8/12/2020 at 5:34 AM, Henry_iain said:

Amen, coir loft. May I say that I think what you say of America is true of most Western nations. This includes South Africa, although I admit here there are additional challenges as well, like massive inequality. I think (unfortunately) persecution is the key. Something needs to wake people up. 

South Africa isn't considered a western nation despite its previous status as a European colony.

America was once a leader of nations.   While not perfect, America once enjoyed a measure of respect even from our enemies.  But those days are long gone.

I am not here concerned about the tribulations of Europe or of the people on other continents.   I am concerned about those matters that impact myself, my family and my community.

These matters are best addressed as a result of identification with the precepts of the Bible - truth, consistency and honesty are foremost.   All of these have been abandoned in recent years by Americans.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft... 

• Group:  Royal Member

18 hours ago, choir loft said:

I am not here concerned about the tribulations of Europe or of the people on other continents.   I am concerned about those matters that impact myself, my family and my community.

fair enough. I could and will say a similar thing. I am not here concerned about the tribulations of America or the people of that continent. I am concerned about those matters that impact my family and my community and, dare I say it the rest of the world (especially since I have an Indian cousin living in Australia, and family members in England and Bulgaria). 

7 hours ago, Henry_iain said:

fair enough. I could and will say a similar thing. I am not here concerned about the tribulations of America or the people of that continent. I am concerned about those matters that impact my family and my community and, dare I say it the rest of the world (especially since I have an Indian cousin living in Australia, and family members in England and Bulgaria). 

Someone once wrote that the average person is more concerned about a hangnail on the little finger than a war on another continent.

CL