• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/23/2020 at 2:08 PM, DeighAnn said:

That is just to hard to read and follow and I wrote it.    

WHO
Jude 1:6 And THE ANGELS which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

WHEN
2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

2 Peter 2:5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

WHERE
Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.

Job 2:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

WHY
Genesis 6:1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

WHAT.  
Angels didn't keep their first estate, left their habitation, took wives, (which made God sad, which changed our life span in the flesh), bore giants whom became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.  God flooded the earth saving Noah but the fallen angels were cast to hell and  He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

So what did we learn? 
There were angels right before Noahs flood who with women of earth bore giants (which were of old, men of renown) which made God change our life spans in the flesh and pronounce death sentences on those angels,  and then flooded the earth.  

What questions did it create?  
What was the angels first estate?  
Where was their habitation?
If they "were of old, men of renown" BEFORE the flood, what does that actually mean?  
If Satan could walk to and fro on the earth then, can he now?
Does cast down to hell, reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day apply to just them or is that where everyone goes?
Are the sons of God in heaven different than the sons of God on earth?  If so,  how?
Will Satan be a preacher of un righteousness and bring a flood upon the Godly?
Do these angels have anything to do with the angels that will be cast out later?

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Strange 
2087 heteros
other

another (of a different kind)
another but distinct in kind
stands in contrast to
qualitatively different from its counterpart

of a different class group or type

Jude 1:7  one not of the same nature, form, class, kind; different

Greek

1:6  {The} angels both not having kept {own} their domain but having left the own dwelling, unto judgment of great day, in chains eternal under darkness He keeps 

1:7  JUST AS Sodom and Gomorrah and the around them cities, in like manner with them having indulged in immorality and having gone after flesh strange, are set forthas an example of fire eternal {the }penalty undergoing

The term SONS OF GOD in the Old Testament is ALWAYS USED OF ANGELS.  
8 TIMES 
Gen 6.2 Note the Septuagint has "angels" (not "sons") to be clear on how they UNDERSTOOD IT.
Job 1:6: 2:1; 38:7, 
Psalm 29:1;  89:6 
Dan 3:25  (no article so it doesn't mean THE Son of God BUT A son of God

Hos 110 what men should be called

1 Peter 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

1 Peter 3:16 Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

1 Peter 3:17 For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

1 Peter 3:19 By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;

1 Peter 3:20 Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.

1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

1 Peter 3:22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

1 Peter 4:1

FORASMUCH THEN AS CHRIST HATH SUFFERED FOR US IN THE FLESH,

ARM YOURSELVES LIKEWISE WITH THE SAME MIND:

for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;

1 Peter 4:2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

1 Peter 4:3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

1 Peter 4:4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

1 Peter 4:5 Who shall give account to Him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.

1 Peter 4:6 For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

1 Peter 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

1 Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

On 8/24/2020 at 1:29 AM, DeighAnn said:

I missed the verse that said "at the end of those days"  or the "when those days came to an end" or the "upon completion of those days" or the "immediately following" or any verse that tells US that those 2 events are tied together in time or any other way.   

I know you are not teaching such an HUGE EVENT as this without such a verse.  Or are you? 

Hi DeighAnn

Yes I am claiming such a huge event happened - that war broke out in heaven after Jesus ascended to the Father.  This is the exact timing of when Satan was cast out of heaven for good.  Before that he could travel to and fro, back and forth.

Revelation 12:3   And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 12:4   And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Revelation 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

This 'wonder' in 'heaven' concerning the dragon, took place during the days of Rome's reign.  It was during these days just before Christ was born, that Satan gathered a third of the angels 'of heaven' and 'he' cast them to the earth.    The dragon is not 'cast' out yet, but giving the orders for his angels to follow him down and kill Christ as soon as he was born.

Only after Christ was caught up unto God (ascended), did war brake out in 'heaven'.

You see Satan could travel back and forth and heaven is a big place.  There are different levels.  Satan was not the high cherub he once was, but he still had access to the heavenly realm.  His access was not cut off yet, because God needed him to entice those remaining angels to be deceived by him, so heaven could be finally sifted out.

Many others see Satan as still having access to heaven today.  So looking at this from that perspective, the holy kingdom that we were called into is still defiled?  When we pray and look up, the devil and his angels are up there also?  I think you will find that this is not true, and a very strange thing to picture.

YOU are using the very verse that tells us SATAN was CAST OUT .  OF WHERE THIS WORLD.  We know he was WITH CHRIST IN THIS WORLD because 

Luke 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.Luke 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.Luke 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.Luke 4:7 If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.Luke 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.Luke 4:9 And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:Luke 4:10 For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:Luke 4:11 And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.Luke 4:12 And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.Luke 4:13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

How did you think he got stuck up in heaven for the war that would cast him back to earth? 

Satan was never stuck up in heaven.  We are talking about spirit creatures.  They can travel fast between the two realms.

Heaven is not a small place.  There are billions and billions of angels.  They all have their different jobs to do.  They are serving God to keep everything that our earth needs to function as it does.  They are God's helpers.  They have their stations and control things like the wind, the rain, the sun, the moon, the seasons, the tides, the air, the stars, etc, and whatever else....so most don't realise that the host of heaven are here on this earth doing what the Lord instructs them and have been doing so from the beginning.  If we understand that, then we can understand that Satan and his angels did not stand out because they were on the earth, but because they were doing their own thing, and not God's will, and God let Satan believe he was getting away with it - that is until Christ rose from the dead.  Satan and his angels got fired, and cannot return to serve God.  They are bound here now.  Still in the spirit realm, but not the heavenly realm.

When Jesus said;

John 12:31   Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

....he was not referring to himself, but speaking of this particular prince;

John 14:30   Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

John 16:11   Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

and this one;

Ephesians 2:2   Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

So he's speaking about that prince....Satan.

And if you recall this scripture;

John 8:23   And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

and this one;

John 18:36   Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

I hope you can see that Jesus never referred to himself as the prince of this world.  And even though he is called the Prince of Princes, the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords, those titles will be given to him when he returns will all power and authority to rule.  So until then, even though he is our Prince, he is not the prince of this world  now because Satan is still running the show, and Christ has nothing in this world, like he said.

Rev 12, is in perfect order, and the devil has had great wrath towards Jesus and the woman's seed ever since Jesus rose from the dead, when he was cast out of heaven by God.  That wrath continues, and he would of killed all the woman's seed if God didn't restrain him, and everything that is coming upon us, is only because God allows him and uses him to sift out the children of God now between the right and the left.

Thank you for replying to me.

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Isaiah 55:4 Behold, I have given Him for a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.

Revelation 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Daniel 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Isaiah 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Isaiah 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Revelation 1:11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

Isaiah 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
Isaiah 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Isaiah 48:12 Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.

Revelation 1:12 And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;

Zechariah 4:2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:

Revelation 1:13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.

Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Revelation 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Daniel 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Daniel 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.

Daniel 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

Daniel 10:5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz

Daniel 10:6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Revelation 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Isaiah 49:2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

3 hours ago, Sister said:

Revelation 12:3   And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 12:4   And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Revelation 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

WAR IN HEAVEN

FOLLOWED  BY

CHRIST BORN ON EARTH, AND CRUCIFIED AND RAISED BACK TO HEAVEN

I,   100% AGREE.  

Satan then walked to and fro, Gen, Job, Gospels and he was sent back to heaven, and when Christ went back to heaven the war started there

BUT

THAT WAR, is going on now. 

When it ends, Satan and his angels will be cast to the earth for the Tribulation that has never been seen nor will ever be again.  

It won't be an event that goes un noticed or unreported or un anything, because 

It will END an age. 

And since we are still all in the flesh, that age, since the garden is still on going. 

It will end only with HIS COMING for the day of vengeance. 

And since that hasn't taken place....

I see we are seeing it different.  You seem most sure.  If it is TRUTH, God will direct me.  Timing though, will be HIS.  
but
Is he free to come and go?  I say no.  Doesn't matter cause we still know where he is and has been since Jesus told him to "get behind me"  

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

10 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

WAR IN HEAVEN

FOLLOWED  BY

CHRIST BORN ON EARTH, AND CRUCIFIED AND RAISED BACK TO HEAVEN

I,   100% AGREE.  

Satan then walked to and fro, Gen, Job, Gospels and he was sent back to heaven, and when Christ went back to heaven the war started there

BUT

THAT WAR, is going on now. 

Yes, that war is still going on now, but not in heaven.  It is taking place here, on the earth.

When it ends, Satan and his angels will be cast to the earth for the Tribulation that has never been seen nor will ever be again.  

He hates all mankind and always has, but since Christ defeated him at his resurrection, and cast him out of that heavenly realm, he has acquired a new type of hatred, for a new type of people.  His special purpose is to now go after those saints who hold the doctrine of Christ.

Satan has already been cast out of 'the heavenly realm' which is why he is full of wrath towards Christ and his saints up to now. 

His kingdom has been persecuting and killing the saints since Jesus departed.  What about all the apostles, and many of their disciples - were they not killed by Satan's wrath?  Did he not send a flood out for them after Jesus' departure?  That flood continues, but Christ through his apostles gave us the tools on how to fight him.  Through that knowledge we have protection, and every single day, without us knowing, Satan and his host wants us dead, and try everything they can but God is restraining him.  The war today is spiritual, and he knows he can't touch us, so he goes after THE WORD OF GOD, to corrupt it.  This is where he holds the power today, to keep the saints who love not the truth, in bondage.  He blocks them from receiving the full truth, and because of that, error after error produces bad fruits and ungodliness.

It won't be an event that goes un noticed or unreported or un anything, because 

It will END an age. 

The coming tribulation is not because Satan is suddenly cast out of heaven, but because God has taken the restraints of him.  He has been bound on earth the whole time since Jesus ascended. This is the fuel for the fire, and the real wrath.  It's not coming, because it was done, when the man child was caught up to God.  He has been CAST OUT already, on that day.

God is still the one holding the strings and using Satan for his purposes.  He is going to use him to sift out the saints now.  Those still in captivity have ONE LAST CHANCE to walk the talk.  We all will be tested to see if we are willing to lose our lives for Christ's sake now, like he did for us.  We in the west have been so cosy and comfortable, and have not experienced real persecution like Christ and his apostles did.  Spiritually yes, some of us, to great extent, but never were we forced to make a choice whether we physically live or die.  The coming mark of the beast will show which saints will stand on which side.  Those full of error have that last chance to be redeemed through a different type of sacrifice, and that is the same baptism Christ went through on the cross.  God is going to let it happen, because he is the one holding the strings, and he is unleashing Satan do his thing, so these saints in error can spiritually come out of captivity and have a chance in the resurrection.  Without this sacrifice they are going to make, it will be impossible for them to enter the kingdom of God - because their previous sacrifices were not accepted, and they have many stains on their garments which symbolises sin.  They must be washed clean by going through the fire, and only this type of fire can cleanse them and purify them.

I am going off track now, sorry, but it's not really offtrack, because it needs to be explained.  The daughters of Zion, are complacent.  This is the churches we read about in Revelation.  They have been proud, haughty, worldly, full of spite and bickering.  They keep the cup of the outside clean, but inside is filthy.  They come to God because they want to use God to serve their needs.  They want no guilt, but a get out of free ticket.  They worship their own way, and like to make a big show, but inside their every day lives, something is serious lacking, and that is a hunger for truth, knowledge and obedience.  They rely on men to teach them and give them the words of life instead of finding it for themselves, or become too wise in their own opinion roaring like lions. They are caught up in all this hype feeling safe because they are many who think and do as they do.  Their fruits have gone rotten but they cannot see it because they are locked in a bubble and only know that world.  They claim they are rich but the Lord says they are poor, miserable, naked and blind.  So God who goes deep into the heart, sees that their sacrifices are not clean, and he will put them through a severe chastening, until that pride and arrogance is gone.  He will humble them, and show them that to take part in the promises, more is required on our behalf and all sin unrepented of must be punished.  Whatever we have sown, we will reap and we have done it to ourselves.  We have heaped it all up for the last days, and yet, there is still mercy, but that one thing required of us will be the hardest choice of our lives, and the only hope for redemption is to endure whatever is dished out upon us, because of our own doings, and the fruits of our labour.  The harvest is ready - to show what we have put in and what we have lacked.  So the devil is let loose, to do this job and not cast out of heaven suddenly, but given more free reign on this earth where he has been bound for over two thousand years - to put pressure on us so we can sit on either side of the fence and show who we truly worship when our lives depend on it.

I see we are seeing it different.  You seem most sure.  If it is TRUTH, God will direct me.  Timing though, will be HIS.  
but
Is he free to come and go?  I say no.  Doesn't matter cause we still know where he is and has been since Jesus told him to "get behind me"  

Yes we see it different.  Things can become more clearer when someone gives us a nudge.  Our initial reaction is to fight it and defend our beliefs, but if the heart is true, we will seek it out and depend on God for truth.  Don't trust whatever I say, but seek it out for yourself.  I am a servant just like you who lives for the Lord with all my heart and soul.   You are full of fire and remind me of myself.  After a while I just get tired of debating, because I have been doing this for a long time.  I don't want to engage in conversation with anyone any more unless I feel inspired.  I depend on God to lead me to the left or the right with whomever and not just with anyone and everyone.  I take a break sometimes, because all this becomes too noisy for me and I retreat back into study wanting to be the student and not the teacher.  I need that quiet space to reflect and build and grow, and it's in this quiet space where God is constantly showing me new things or expanding on what I know, or correcting.

So God bless you DeighAnne, I do enjoy reading your posts and seeing that fire in you.  You have been fed so much truth and still learning according to my observations.  Just one word of advice, too many conversations and debates can interfere with that frequency we have with God.  All the mixed signals and traffic out there can lead us off course and cause confusion.

Edited by Sister
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

Col 2:14

14 having canceled the debt ascribed to us in the decrees that stood against us. He took it away, nailing it to the cross! 15 And having disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

The disobedient holy ones are no longer in their first estate. There is no mention of the one third being angelic beings. Might refer to something else. At the first advent the principalities and powers lost their Deut 32 mandate. Psalm 82 tells us their indictment 'ye shall all die like men'. Yeshua showed this conclusively by casting demons out and giving His followers that power too.

The adversaries are done for and the King is seated at the right hand of the Father. haSatan is a liar and has convinced the 'church' he is still in power. What a travesty!

No good to have a loaded gun if you do not use it - it is just a paperweight. Same with the NEW sons of God (badly translated as saints). 'and that is what you are' says John. We are supposed to take the kingdom by storm. Instead we believe the devil's lies and do nothing or very little. 

Remember: You are what you believe...

5 hours ago, Sister said:

Yes, that war is still going on now, but not in heaven.  It is taking place here, on the earth.

So you believe that Satan is here on earth, along with all the angels that get kicked out with him and we have no idea of who he is or who they are?  WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR?  You think he has been living on earth this whole time and no supernatural signs, no supernatural miracles, no supernatural wonders and none of the angels have had any babies with the daughters of men who would have grown to be mighty men of evil?  Where are all these giants?  Where are their descendants?  You know the ones with 6 fingers and 6 toes on their hands that come in that 1st generation of marriage, the Goliaths.  They should be running around rampant by now, wouldn't you say?
I guess Satan would be a little less than  2000 years old now?  What's he been doing?  Isn't he  here to stand where he ought not and to be worshipped as God?  Certainly taking his time and keeping a very low profile, isn't he?  How long has the world been experiencing the Peace and Safety he brings about? Now there's some deception there. So is everyone walking around with the mark and worshipping him and they don't even know it?  

Seriously    These questions, they are all rhetorical.   

Let's play nice and just ignore each other from this point on.  

7 hours ago, Sister said:

He hates all mankind and always has, but since Christ defeated him at his resurrection, and cast him out of that heavenly realm, he has acquired a new type of hatred, for a new type of people.  His special purpose is to now go after those saints who hold the doctrine of Christ.

Satan has already been cast out of 'the heavenly realm' which is why he is full of wrath towards Christ and his saints up to now. 

OK.  I am doing something I very rarely do but feel led (must be cause I don't/didn't want to, wasn't going to) and read the rest of your post and am going to respond.  Going back and reading any more of it, well lets just say it isn't normal for me when I see such a wide gulf between beliefs.  But... 

Obviously I am in total and complete disagreement with your view of the timing of the war in heaven and Satan kicked out. 
That said,  

all you wrote falls under the synagogue of Satan, and goes all the way back to the building of the second temple and has been working ever since, (way before that but not going to go there), and accounts for all you say is happening today, and all I believe is happening also.  
a little scripture

Ezra 2:58 All the Nethinims, and the children of Solomon's servants, were three hundred ninety and two.

Ezra 2:59 And these were they which went up from Telmelah, Telharsa, Cherub, Addan, and Immer: but they could not shew their father's house, and their seed, whether they were of Israel:

Ezra 2:60 The children of Delaiah, the children of Tobiah, the children of Nekoda, six hundred fifty and two.

Ezra 2:61 And of the children of the priests: the children of Habaiah, the children of Koz, the children of Barzillai; which took a wife of the daughters of Barzillai the Gileadite, and was called after their name:

Ezra 2:62 These sought their register among those that were reckoned by genealogy, but they were not found: therefore were they, as polluted, put from the priesthood.

Ezra 2:63 And the Tirshatha said unto them, that they should not eat of the most holy things, till there stood up a priest with Urim and with Thummim.

Ezra 2:70 So the priests, and the Levites, and some of the people, and the singers, and the porters, and the Nethinims, dwelt in their cities, and all Israel in their cities.

5411 Nethinim 
temple servants
properly those given to the service of the sanctuary, as Levites are called  

Ezra 8:15 And I gathered them together to the river that runneth to Ahava; and there abode we in tents three days: and I viewed the people, and the priests, and found there none of the sons of Levi.

So the house of the Lord was "infiltrated" way back then.  The Levites would have these do the duties they were to lazy to do.  SCRIBING being one of them.  They have been "corrupting" the Word of God for a very very long time.  The mystery of iniquity doeth already work.  

So, I apologize for the last reply in the way of  abruptness, but not to content. 

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

2 Timothy 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

2 Timothy 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;

2 Timothy 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

and I believe that teaching Satan and his angels are on the earth and have been,  to fall along these lines.  The evidence would be quite visible to EVERYONE as it was back in the days before the flood.    

6 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

So you believe that Satan is here on earth, along with all the angels that get kicked out with him and we have no idea of who he is or who they are?  WHAT IS HE WAITING FOR? 

Yes I do believe that.  Of course he's here.  This is his playground and where he's bound.

You think he has been living on earth this whole time and no supernatural signs, no supernatural miracles, no supernatural wonders and none of the angels have had any babies with the daughters of men who would have grown to be mighty men of evil? 

Yes he has been here since the beginning and has had free reign.  I am not sure why you are mentioning the angels who had children with female women?  That all happened before the flood.  Those angels who went over that line are to this day locked up in a prison for spirits.  Sure I think that Satan would of been the instigator, but he did not commit this act himself, or else he would be in that prison also.

Where are all these giants?  Where are their descendants?  You know the ones with 6 fingers and 6 toes on their hands that come in that 1st generation of marriage, the Goliaths. 

I am not sure what your point is?  The angels who fathered these giants are locked up.  Their children, the half breeds were all killed before the flood.  Only 8 souls survived that flood, but....after the flood there were giants again.  Not many, but a few mentioned.  So where did they come from?

Numbers 13:33   And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

Deuteronomy 2:11   Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims.

Deuteronomy 2:20   (That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;

Deuteronomy 3:11   For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits was the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

Deuteronomy 3:13   And the rest of Gilead, and all Bashan, being the kingdom of Og, gave I unto the half tribe of Manasseh; all the region of Argob, with all Bashan, which was called the land of giants.

Joshua 12:4   And the coast of Og king of Bashan, which was of the remnant of the giants, that dwelt at Ashtaroth and at Edrei,

Joshua 13:12   All the kingdom of Og in Bashan, which reigned in Ashtaroth and in Edrei, who remained of the remnant of the giants: for these did Moses smite, and cast them out.

Joshua 15:8   And the border went up by the valley of the son of Hinnom unto the south side of the Jebusite; the same is Jerusalem: and the border went up to the top of the mountain that lieth before the valley of Hinnom westward, which is at the end of the valley of the giants northward:

Joshua 17:15   And Joshua answered them, If thou be a great people, then get thee up to the wood country, and cut down for thyself there in the land of the Perizzites and of the giants, if mount Ephraim be too narrow for thee.

Joshua 18:16   And the border came down to the end of the mountain that lieth before the valley of the son of Hinnom, and which is in the valley of the giants on the north, and descended to the valley of Hinnom, to the side of Jebusi

They should be running around rampant by now, wouldn't you say?

I don't know what happened to the ones after the flood.

I guess Satan would be a little less than  2000 years old now?  What's he been doing? 

No, why would Satan be less than 2000 years old now?  He's only been bound on earth for 2000 years. 

Isn't he  here to stand where he ought not and to be worshipped as God? 

No, not yet.  It's coming however, and that man that is standing where he ought not to is the false prophet who Satan is working through. 

Certainly taking his time and keeping a very low profile, isn't he? 

He might be keeping a low profile to you, but in my view he is very active and working constantly to keep souls in captivity - all in preparation for what's to come.

How long has the world been experiencing the Peace and Safety he brings about? Now there's some deception there. 

DeighAnne, you are speaking about something that has not happened yet.  The false prophet is the man with the miracles.  He is Satan's brain child, his chosen one who will do his bidding.  When that false prophet (the Son of Perdition) appears on the world stage, then we know that God is going to let the floodgates of evil pour through.  This evil is not coming from above, but it's been here the whole time and this fruit of evil has reached maturity.  It's fully ripe, ready to be cut down.

So is everyone walking around with the mark and worshipping him and they don't even know it?  

No, where did I say that?  The mark will not be issued until the false prophet comes on to the world stage.  He has not come yet, but he is coming soon.  We shall all see him for he will be centre stage.  He is the one who will enforce the Mark of the Beast - the microchip.  If we don't take it, we can't eat.  This is all in Satan's plan.  He's been planning this for a long time and the new system is set up and nearly ready to go.  The only thing that is stopping him at the moment is God.  When God says it's time, then Satan goes forward with his plan, what he's always wanted and tried to do.  

This plan is because of his wrath against Christ and his saints, and for being cast out of heaven when Jesus rose from the dead and ascended.

Let's play nice and just ignore each other from this point on.  

I don't understand why you are speaking to me like this?  Where is this coming from? 

You don't get it yet? - the most important thing Christ taught us - anyone who hates his brother, or sister in this case is the same as a murderer.  Do you understand?  Pride is the death of a soul. It's a trait of the devil. There are no good fruits in that and if we behave like him, we will miss out in the resurrection of the saints.  You shouldn't need me to tell you this.  It's not about who knows the most, it's about behaving Christ like and having no guile running through our blood towards ANYBODY, especially a fellow servant of Christ.  Get rid of that and he will truly feed you and open up the scriptures like you have never known.  It's such a simple request he asked of us.  Please do not do this, for the love of Christ.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

I don’t want to change the direction or original purpose of this topic but I have seen MANY that accept the view that angels (corrupted) had relations with mankind before the flood (and would also have had AFTER the flood given only 8 were saved in the Ark), which created giants or mutants or something like that... 

I don’t believe God had given angels any ability to procreate! I think there had simply been a translation error.... 

Thanks, Charlie