• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Sister said:

They should be running around rampant by now, wouldn't you say?

I don't know what happened to the ones after the flood.

Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

IS THIS THE CASTING OUT YOU ARE REFERRING TO?
Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings ONE HOUR with the beast.

BECAUSE IT COMES WITH  A SPECIFIC TIME LIMIT.  IF THEY HAD BEEN CAST OUT LONG AGO, THEIR TIME WOULD HAVE BEEN OVER LONG AGO. 

WHAT WILL THEY DOING WHEN THEY ARE CAST OUT OF HEAVEN

Luke 17:25 But first must He suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.
CHRIST CRUCIFIED

THESE ARE NOT THE ANGELS THAT "LEFT THEIR HABITATION"  AND ARE IN CHAINS,
THESE ARE THE ANGELS THAT ARE KICKED OUT WITH SATAN 

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Luke 17:27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

WHY THE FLOOD BACK IN NOAHS DAY?  THE FALLEN ANGELS AND THE GIANTS. 

Luke 17:28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

Luke 17:29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Luke 17:30 Even thus shall it be in the day WHEN THE SON OF MAN IS REVEALED 

20 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

WAR IN HEAVEN

FOLLOWED  BY

CHRIST BORN ON EARTH, AND CRUCIFIED AND RAISED BACK TO HEAVEN

OR IS THIS THE CASTING YOU ARE REFERRING TO?
Revelation 12:1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Revelation 12:2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

Revelation 12:4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Revelation 12:5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

THE GREAT RED DRAGON HAS  7 CROWNS UPON HIS HEADS,

AND THE BEAST 
upon his horns ten crowns,

I ASK BECAUSE THE TIMING AND THE DETAILS OF ALL THESE THINGS ARE CRITICAL TO TRUTH.

1 Corinthians 9:20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law;

1 Corinthians 9:21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

1 Corinthians 9:22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

1 Corinthians 9:23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you.

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Let's play nice and just ignore each other from this point on.  

I don't understand why you are speaking to me like this?  Where is this coming from? 

I thought I was being nice and following commands given me, that is where it was coming from. I apologized, for it was a bit abrupt but when there is SUCH an huge divide between beliefs the nicest thing to do is immediately back away. No one ever seems to want to be the first out so I try to do it myself.  Again, I apologize for being a bit abrupt in the attempt to cut short the conversation, maybe this will tell you where I was coming from:   Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Had NOTHING to do with 

"anyone who hates his brother, or sister in this case is the same as a murderer.  Do you understand?  Pride is the death of a soul. It's a trait of the devil. There are no good fruits in that and if we behave like him, we will miss out in the resurrection of the saints.  You shouldn't need me to tell you this.  It's not about who knows the most, it's about behaving Christ like and having no guile running through our blood towards ANYBODY, especially a fellow servant of Christ.  Get rid of that and he will truly feed you and open up the scriptures like you have never known.  It's such a simple request he asked of us.  Please do not do this, for the love of Christ."

NOT FROM MY HEART, anyhow. 

But what an HUGE judgement of me.  No, I didn't need you ask or tell me any of that stuff And I am not in a contest with you or anyone else to see who knows the most I BELIEVE that ALL I KNOW is only known because IT HAS BEEN GIVEN BY GOD, to share with others.  It isn't how much you know but how much TRUTH you have received.  That is what I feel. 

But what you see, is me being no different than a murderer and 
having traits of the devil?  nuff said and have heard enough.

I was TRYING to stop from going down a road of debate and to eliminate strife BEFORE it got started, multiple times.  I wish you had too. I think if you had read my replies you would have seen that, but I guess not.  

1 hour ago, Charlie744 said:

I don’t want to change the direction or original purpose of this topic but I have seen MANY that accept the view that angels (corrupted) had relations with mankind before the flood (and would also have had AFTER the flood given only 8 were saved in the Ark), which created giants or mutants or something like that... 

I don’t believe God had given angels any ability to procreate! I think there had simply been a translation error.... 

Thanks, Charlie 

1Samuel 17:3 And the Philistines stood on a mountain on the one side, and Israel stood on a mountain on the other side: and there was a valley between them.

1Samuel 17:4 And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span.

1Samuel 17:5 And he had an helmet of brass upon his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail; and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of brass.

1Samuel 17:6 And he had greaves of brass upon his legs, and a target of brass between his shoulders.

1Samuel 17:7 And the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him.

1Samuel 17:8 And he stood and cried unto the armies of Israel, and said unto them, Why are ye come out to set your battle in array? am not I a Philistine, and ye servants to Saul? choose you a man for you, and let him come down to me.

1Samuel 17:9 If he be able to fight with me, and to kill me, then will we be your servants: but if I prevail against him, and kill him, then shall ye be our servants, and serve us.

1Samuel 17:10 And the Philistine said, I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together.

1Samuel 17:11 When Saul and all Israel heard those words of the Philistine, they were dismayed, and greatly afraid.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

Thank you for your response!

I think those verses tell me there was a very large individual (who also had bothers and most likely other relatives) who fought against Israel.

I don’t see how we can make the leap that he was a product of an angel and a woman.

There are other interpretations that do not support angels are the result of their size, etc.

In addition to the other interpretations (non-angels involvement), one might contend that God purposely included “those giants” in verses AFTER the flood to confirm they are / were NOT a product of angels.

Only 8 were in the Ark and none would have made anyone’s basketball team — I don’t see anything that would speak of angels getting kinky with mankind after the flood.

Charlie 

On 9/6/2020 at 4:02 PM, Charlie744 said:

Thank you for your response!

I think those verses tell me there was a very large individual (who also had bothers and most likely other relatives) who fought against Israel.

I don’t see how we can make the leap that he was a product of an angel and a woman.

There are other interpretations that do not support angels are the result of their size, etc.

In addition to the other interpretations (non-angels involvement), one might contend that God purposely included “those giants” in verses AFTER the flood to confirm they are / were NOT a product of angels.

Only 8 were in the Ark and none would have made anyone’s basketball team — I don’t see anything that would speak of angels getting kinky with mankind after the flood.

Charlie 

No problem,  I guess the best question to ask is "Why the flood?".  Surely there have been evil men through out time and never has there been a flood required to get rid of them.  Another question, would be to ask how is it possible that only Noah had a perfect pedigree if in fact it was only men and woman on the earth at that time.  

Genesis 6:3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Genesis 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Genesis 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.

Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

Genesis 6:10 And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Genesis 6:11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

Genesis 6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

Why wasn't everyone "perfect" just like Noah. 

I can only point out what is written.  It took me quite a bit of prayer and study and prayer before my eyes were opened.  (I have wondered, because IT ISN'T WRITTEN, if this influx is because there is nothing new under the sun)
What I think is odd is no one seems to have an issue of Satan and his angels being kicked out of heaven for the GT, but "the thought" of it happening before is just too much to accept.  I don't know. It really is between you and the Lord.  Without prayer on these things....

We know for sure "angels" did.  
Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

We know for sure "angels" will again.
Revelation 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Strange Flesh
2087 heteros
other

of two, another, a second
other different

another (of a different kind)
another but distinct in kind
stands in contrast to
qualitatively different from its counterpart

of a different class group or type
one not of the same nature, form, class, kind; different

Jude 1:7  {The} angels both not having kept {own} their domain but having left the own dwelling, unto judgment of great day, in chains eternal under darkness He keeps 

JUST AS Sodom and Gomorrah and the around them cities, in like manner with them having indulged in immorality and having gone after flesh strange, are set forth as an example of fire eternal {the}penalty undergoing

Edited by DeighAnn
Repeated sentences

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.72

Well, I have read all the verses you provided but I can not find anything that speaks to the angels having the ability or allowance by God to have relationships with mankind. I really don’t believe they even have a gender and I think their “purpose for their creation” had nothing to do with procreation - but they were also given “free choice or free will”.

Not sure why you mentioned or asked “why the flood”, unless you are suggesting or stating the reason for the flood is / was to rid the world of these “hybrid / mutant” types!!!  I think God explained that quite well and it did not include “mutants, aliens, vampires, or Democrats”, although I am still on the fence about the Democrats!

We (collectively) constantly attempt to try and find the boogeyman, the monsters, the aliens from space (who could possibly have built the pyramids), etc. 

During my lifetime I can assure you there are more than a few “monsters” in the world, and none of them have angel DNA.

God would NEVER allow Satan or his buddies (neither male or female - even though they have no gender), to physically interact with man! God has restricted these animals and He has shown us this limitation- Satan could only deceive Eve, he could not force her... Later, God allowed us to see how He would limit Satan to harm Job... but this wasn’t to show us how He would allow bad angels to harm us, this was a lesson of faith and trust in Job. 

God has told us this is a “spiritual” warfare! He realizes we have no limits to how awful we treat each other- He isn’t going to allow a spiritual being to “stack the deck”. We would have NO chance!! 

God has leveled the playing field- we can place our faith, trust and obedience in Him or ANYONE or ANYTHING else! 

Thank you, Charlie 

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/7/2020 at 6:44 AM, DeighAnn said:

I thought I was being nice and following commands given me, that is where it was coming from. I apologized, for it was a bit abrupt but when there is SUCH an huge divide between beliefs the nicest thing to do is immediately back away. No one ever seems to want to be the first out so I try to do it myself.  Again, I apologize for being a bit abrupt in the attempt to cut short the conversation, maybe this will tell you where I was coming from:   Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Had NOTHING to do with 

"anyone who hates his brother, or sister in this case is the same as a murderer.  Do you understand?  Pride is the death of a soul. It's a trait of the devil. There are no good fruits in that and if we behave like him, we will miss out in the resurrection of the saints.  You shouldn't need me to tell you this.  It's not about who knows the most, it's about behaving Christ like and having no guile running through our blood towards ANYBODY, especially a fellow servant of Christ.  Get rid of that and he will truly feed you and open up the scriptures like you have never known.  It's such a simple request he asked of us.  Please do not do this, for the love of Christ."

NOT FROM MY HEART, anyhow. 

But what an HUGE judgement of me.  No, I didn't need you ask or tell me any of that stuff And I am not in a contest with you or anyone else to see who knows the most I BELIEVE that ALL I KNOW is only known because IT HAS BEEN GIVEN BY GOD, to share with others.  It isn't how much you know but how much TRUTH you have received.  That is what I feel. 

But what you see, is me being no different than a murderer and 
having traits of the devil?  nuff said and have heard enough.

I was TRYING to stop from going down a road of debate and to eliminate strife BEFORE it got started, multiple times.  I wish you had too. I think if you had read my replies you would have seen that, but I guess not.  

Hi DeighAnn

Sorry I didn't see your apology before I read.  On my notifications, I went to your first reply, answered it and then had to log off.

Thank you for your apology, I hope it was sincere, and even if it was not I still forgive you anyway. 

I am not your enemy DeighAnn.  I am your sister in Christ.  You don't have to shake the dust of your feet with me because I am not an unbeliever.  You started this post concerning the order of events and wanted opinion's.  So with that invitation I gave mine. 

AM I missing any blaring conflicts?  

Yes, I had one for you.

IF YOU ARE A RAPTURE THEORY BELIEVER,   DO NOT JOIN INTO THE DISCUSSION

I guess I qualify based on this as well.

I answered because the order of events you have laid out is not completely accurate for you have been taught or have come to the conclusion that Satan and his angels are still in heaven and don't get cast out until the great tribulation starts.  I have shown you that that part of the order on your list is not correct.  If you don't agree then that's fine but it was you that wanted opinions.  I am sorry you don't like my opinion, but if Rev 12 is not clear enough, and with those words Jesus said just before his death, I don't know what else I can say. 

John 12:31   Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

You said that this prince Jesus was speaking of was himself.

I showed you he was not speaking about himself because Satan is also referred to that prince.

How do we know this?  because Jesus clarified what he was speaking about 2 chapters later;

John 14:30   Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

So seeing as we are handling the Word of Life, can you see that you made a little error here?  If so I cannot recall you saying anything about it?

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/7/2020 at 5:26 AM, Charlie744 said:

I don’t want to change the direction or original purpose of this topic but I have seen MANY that accept the view that angels (corrupted) had relations with mankind before the flood (and would also have had AFTER the flood given only 8 were saved in the Ark), which created giants or mutants or something like that... 

I don’t believe God had given angels any ability to procreate! I think there had simply been a translation error.... 

Thanks, Charlie 

Hi Charlie

The bible is a book of building up foundations and slowly revealing the interpretations as we read into other chapters.  It was not designed to spoon feed us, but for us to seek out the answers for the things not easily understood.

The angels were created by God and is also their Father.  Even though they are not created in his image they are still his children in the spirit world, for they answer to only him and exist only because of him.

The 'sons of God' were not mentioned until chapter 6.

The term 'angel' was not mentioned in the Canon until Genesis chapter 16:7

Genesis 6:1   And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

Genesis 6:2   That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

It seems that the term 'sons of God' could be referring to man?  To know nothing and pick up this book, you have to think like a little child knowing nothing as this story is beginning to be told.

But God was upset over something in particular;

Genesis 6:3   And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

So now he's telling why;

Genesis 6:4   There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

God did not create giants, despite what man has taught us, for God made everything in balance, and the earth for man.  If we study the words carefully, we see that there is a distinction between 'the sons of God', and 'the daughters of 'men'

Considering God told Adam to go and multiply on the earth, it shouldn't be a sin for men to go and take wives for themselves?

So if God did not create giants, then how did these giants come to be?

Years ago I would of argued tooth and nail over God creating dinosaurs, but now I understand a little better.

These giants that were in the earth in those days were .....angels.

Angels are huge.  They are much larger than man.  There are a few examples in the scriptures where holy men nearly fainted when approached by an angel?, They are intimidating because of their size.

And verse 4 was elaborating on verse 2.

Angels are spirit creatures, and made of a higher material than flesh.  They have the ability to change into whatever form they please, but they are not supposed to do anything without consulting the Lord God first.  They must do whatever they are commanded.  This is where Satan and the first set of angels he deceived 'left' their 'first estate'.  They didn't leave heaven, but left their posts, by leaving their normal duties and doing things their own way, according to their own will, and not Gods. 

The angels are all serving God so that everything that this earth is designed to do wont fall apart, which is why God created the angels as his helpers. They are not all in heaven playing harps and relaxing, but working hard for the Lord, because the foundations God created for the earth have to perform like clockwork or else it all falls apart.  The sun has to come up at a certain time, and set at a certain time, that order must be kept, so there are troups of angels in charge of this keeping the order, and leaders over them.  Other angels put in charge of the seasons have to keep that order also, so that winter comes when it's supposed to, and to ensure the flowers come up in spring, and so forth.  There are even more angels to keep the moon's movements, and angels in charge of the wind, other angels in charge of the rain, the snow, the heat, the movement of the stars, and to ensure the oceans don't take over the land etc.  More Angels for messengers, ... angels to watch over men, and nations, and kings to report back to God.  Angels sent to do special jobs, and angels in charge of recording every single thing we do and write it in a book (yes, our very own book).  So many angels to oversee every single thing that happens on this earth, so that the earth can function accordingly and work like it should for our existence to continue. The angels are all busy here, and 'their estate' is God's kingdom, working for the kingdom and not against it.  This is how God's government works.  Each one of them has a specialised job and the command comes from up there, but the work is done down here inside earth where God created a habitat for man to live. 

The angels all have their ranks like a proper government structure, with their assigned responsibilities, and each one at his post or station.  Just take a moment and picture this, how God is keeping his host busy with all their tasks concerning this earth to keep the earth and our existence going.

This is what I tried to explain to DeighAnn, Satan was not the only angel to come down to earth, because billions of God's angels are amongst us, doing their jobs.  We can't see them but they are all here. Satan was only the first one to leave his post in neglecting his duties and doing things his own way.  Heaven is a realm.  All angels whether in heaven or on the earth are within that kingdom of heaven realm obeying God's orders.  We are called to dwell in this kingdom of heaven also, but we are down here?  So can you see my point?  The kingdom of heaven is an invisible realm all around us, above and below and inside.  We just can't see yet all the work that is being done behind the scenes inside this earth to keep it going as designed and the work that is put into it, until we are made spirit at the resurrection.

So now that I've got that out the way, those giants who were here before they started having children with our women were certain Angels who changed form into men.  Huge men.  The ones that left their duties are these fallen ones.  They kept their height, as to stand out, and the children that they produced through having sex with the women, now their wives, produced a different kind of a creature, a half breed....1/2 angel half man, and Giants like their fathers. The children of these angels are the ones who 'became' the so called ancient gods like Thor, and Zeus etc - which are depicted today as mythical legends and have left a name for themselves.  These are the ones who became mighty men, which were of old, men of renown, mighty men. Remember that we are reading Genesis which is telling the story for anyone who picks up the book at any time in any generation and you will find that is telling the story from way back.  So these giants are today referred to those men of old, and those old tales, which had some truth to them, but I am sure were greatly exaggerated.

So this is their roots, their beginnings.  And Genesis is going way back in time telling the story - but not too much information is given because it's not for all to know, but there are some clues left in Jude which touches on this;

Jude 1:6   And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Those angels who did this ungodly deed by corrupting flesh, are locked up in a spiritual prison to this day.  These can never get out and intermingle with man again. They crossed that line and they were put there as an example to the other angels to never do it again. 

Peter mentions these also;

2 Peter 2:4   For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

2 Peter 2:5   And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

This is all about being not spared.  Being put away.  Satan and his other angels today were spared for a time, to this day, not put away, but left to roam the earth and do their wicked business, whereas these other angels who corrupted flesh in genesis cannot do any more harm.  They have not been spared, but shut in dark black hole under the earth.

But although giants existed again after the flood, I am confident that the angels did not repeat the same thing.  The only way this is possible for me to reconcile is that the 'genes' of these 'giants' was preserved in one of Noah's son's wives - possibly Ham's, because it was from Ham's descendants that the giants existed again after the flood.  Ham's lineage was pure, from Noah, unpolluted, but his wife may of been a distant descendant of those giants, without the characteristics, but only containing the gene to pass on to future generations.  This is the only way I can reconcile, and will have to do some further digging.

Hope this helped to show you the picture a little more.

1 hour ago, Sister said:

This is what I tried to explain to DeighAnn, Satan was not the only angel to come down to earth, because billions of God's angels are amongst us, doing their jobs.  We can't see them but they are all here. Satan was only the first one to leave his post in neglecting his duties and doing things his own way.  Heaven is a realm.  All angels whether in heaven or on the earth are within that kingdom of heaven realm obeying God's orders.  We are called to dwell in this kingdom of heaven also, but we are down here?  So can you see my point?  The kingdom of heaven is an invisible realm all around us, above and below and inside.  We just can't see yet all the work that is being done behind the scenes inside this earth to keep it going as designed and the work that is put into it, until we are made spirit at the resurrection.

I understand dimension.  Jacobs ladder too.   Besides the angels discussed,
angels are visible today, and Abraham saw them.  They saw them in Sodom to.  Maybe even you

Hebrews 13:1 Let brotherly love continue.
Hebrews 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

I did not know that Christ was called the prince of this world.  I will go check it out so get back to that point later.  thank you for the info. 

Back to the subject.
When do you see this as taking place?  2000 yrs ago?  These are what give me, problems

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Has there been no accuser day and night before God for the past 2000 yrs?

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelation 12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Revelation 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Do you see a problem with the timing WE ARE GIVEN?   BEFORE AND DURING AND AFTER?  

is a "short time" 1000s of years long?

Edited by DeighAnn
adding angels

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.95
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, Sister said:

Even though they are not created in his image

'Let us make man in our IMAGE.' So HE made them in His image also. The holy ones of God are created with many ONTOLOGICAL aspects of the Lord High God. He calls them 'sons'. They also have freedom of choice as seen in Gen 3 and 6.

As sons of God, the redeemed of the Lord will replace His errant sons in the end and reign with all His children in the end. The word 'saint' is a poor translation - should be HOLY ONES.