• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,634
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

20 hours ago, luigi said:

Of a truth Diaste, to believe the devil then, now, and in the future is the deception the unrighteous will choose instead of the truth, so that they may continue to take pleasure in unrighteousness. The question still stands, however, as to what the deception is the devil along with the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians 2 (which is another description for the Antichrist, the beasts mouth) will propagate, that everyone who is not written in the lambs book of life will be in adoration of? The answer is provided as a matter of context with the other data on the devil and the AC, who is the the beasts mouth.

Revelation 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Revelation 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Yep. I do believe the cause of the worship, awe and adoration is the healing of the deadly head wound. And one deception is the beast is god. What Eve showed us in the garden is the power of the lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and the pride of life when it was noted that

"When the woman saw that the tree was good for food[lust of the flesh] and pleasing to the eyes[lust of the eyes], and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom[pride of life], she took the fruit and ate it."

We fell for it before and it will happen again. 

I imagine the mandate for the mark in order to buy and sell appeals to the lust of the flesh. The beast is dead and brought back to life and that is something the eyes will see inspiring great awe, and perhaps that also appeals to pride as it will appear the beast is a winner. And while it's all very real it's also the opposite of what God said, just like in the garden. 

I don't really know for sure but it seems very reasonable. There is nothing new under the sun, which is pretty amazing if you think about it.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,794
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, TheBlade said:

Hi.. would seem to me the Antichrist will with false signs and wonders entice those that have made money their god.  This is about those already lost or gone astray. Its because they no longer love the truth He sends them a strong delusion. Like one said "This will lead them to "believe a lie" (literally the lie, not any lie that happens to come alone, but the big lie, the false claims and pretensions of the Antichrist)"

Hi TheBlade, Yes it is true that the whole world will be in adoration of the dragon, the beast, and the beasts mouth/the false prophet for their providing the world with  money, signs, and wonders according to Revelation 13:4 & 8, but we need to be more specific as to hoe what these things are. To do this the Lord provides us with data through correlations in His Word. For example, the beasts mouth who speaks great things and is the false prophet who overcomes the saints in Revelation 13, we see in Daniel 7 as the little horn of the 10 horned beast who speaks great things, wearing out the saints. This little horn casts the Lords stars/angels who illumine mankind with the truth, while stomping all over the truth (Daniel 8:10 & 12). According to Daniel 8:11 & 25 the little horn who speaks great things is a narcissist who keeps magnifying himself, even elevating himself to the level of God. We see this same narcissistic individual in 2 Thessalonians 2 referred to as the man of sin who magnifies himself to the level of God. We thus have correlations between Revelation 13, Daniel 7 & 8, and 2 Thessalonians 2, with this individual who many of us recognize as the Antichrist.

The little horn, who is the false prophet who speaks great words wearing out and overcoming the saints, who is recognized as the Antichrist, makes policy that causes business to prosper, and bringing about peace (Daniel 8:25). From these results, I can then recognize why the world who are not written in the lambs book of life will be in adoration of the dragon, the beast, and his mouth (the Antichrist).

There are even more correlations than these very basic ones, between the events described that appear in many books of the bible. The problem is that no one on this forum has yet to indicate to me even these very basic correlations, and so I cannot go into other more complex correlations that provide even greater details as to what is now taking place, and what soon will take place.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,794
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Diaste said:

Yep. I do believe the cause of the worship, awe and adoration is the healing of the deadly head wound. And one deception is the beast is god. What Eve showed us in the garden is the power of the lust of the eyes, lust of the flesh and the pride of life when it was noted that

"When the woman saw that the tree was good for food[lust of the flesh] and pleasing to the eyes[lust of the eyes], and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom[pride of life], she took the fruit and ate it."

We fell for it before and it will happen again. 

I imagine the mandate for the mark in order to buy and sell appeals to the lust of the flesh. The beast is dead and brought back to life and that is something the eyes will see inspiring great awe, and perhaps that also appeals to pride as it will appear the beast is a winner. And while it's all very real it's also the opposite of what God said, just like in the garden. 

I don't really know for sure but it seems very reasonable. There is nothing new under the sun, which is pretty amazing if you think about it.  

Hi Diaste, I just responded to HiBlade in the previous post about how the Lord provides us with correlations in His Word so that we may understand better what is going on. Yes, it is the lust of the flesh that will have the whole world in adoration of the dragon, the beast, and the beasts mouth/the false prophet. That, however, is a very wide area of definition, and as such we need more information. As I mentioned before, the Lord provides us with this information through correlations.

I'm going to provide a few simple correlations which I hope you will be able to follow. In Revelation 17:8, one of the Lords seven angels who carry the vials of Gods wrath, informs John that all who are not written in the book of life shall be in adoration of the beast who ascends from the bottomless pit. This is the same beast in Revelation 13:4 & 8 who everyone on earth shall be in adoration of who are not written in the lambs book of life in Revelation 13:8. From this data, we see that the beast who rises from the bottomless pit in Revelation 17 is another metaphoric representation for the beast who rises from the sea in Revelation 13. As such, we further see that the beast who rises from the sea in Revelation 13, which is another description for his rising from the bottomless pit, has earlier been described in Revelation 9, when a falling star/angel is given the key to the bottomless pit and opens it. This falling star, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek is Apollyon (Revelation 9:11), which translated means the Destroyer; we can then recognize as the cast out fallen star/angel, Satan in Revelation 12:9, who realizing the time remaining him is short, then provides the beat with his power, his seat, and great authority (Revelation 13:2). From these correlations we recognize the angel of the bottomless pit whose name translated means the destroyer, is another description for Satan, who when he and his angels are cast out unto the earth, an angel in heaven declares great woe to all inhabitants to both land and sea, due to the devil recognizing the time remaining him is short. 

So when does the destroyer, Abaddon/Apollyon/Satan fall to the earth? According to Revelation 9:1, the fallen star Satan represents the fifth woe of seven woes ((which is the first of the last three woes which are exceptionally dire according to the angel in Revelation 8:13, (also described in Revelation 12:12)). Prior to the last three exceptionally dire woes, the first four woes will have caused the destruction to 1/3 of all of earth's natural resources, all due to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce (Revelation 9:20). 

And how are the things mans hands produce today made? The vast majority of things made today are produced through fossil fuel burning industries. As such those who refuse to acknowledge the truth so that they may continue to take pleasure in the things their hands produce in 2 Thessalonians 2 are they who deny the destruction to the earth that is currently taking place throughout the world.

According to Revelation 11:18, this denial of truth will terminate upon the Lords return at the end of the beasts 42 month reign, at which time the Lord will then commence the destruction of them who have been destroying the earth.

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,634
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, luigi said:

Hi Diaste, I just responded to HiBlade in the previous post about how the Lord provides us with correlations in His Word so that we may understand better what is going on. Yes, it is the lust of the flesh that will have the whole world in adoration of the dragon, the beast, and the beasts mouth/the false prophet. That, however, is a very wide area of definition, and as such we need more information. As I mentioned before, the Lord provides us with this information through correlations.

I'm going to provide a few simple correlations which I hope you will be able to follow. In Revelation 17:8, one of the Lords seven angels who carry the vials of Gods wrath, informs John that all who are not written in the book of life shall be in adoration of the beast who ascends from the bottomless pit. This is the same beast in Revelation 13:4 & 8 who everyone on earth shall be in adoration of who are not written in the lambs book of life in Revelation 13:8. From this data, we see that the beast who rises from the bottomless pit in Revelation 17 is another metaphoric representation for the beast who rises from the sea in Revelation 13. As such, we further see that the beast who rises from the sea in Revelation 13, which is another description for his rising from the bottomless pit, has earlier been described in Revelation 9, when a falling star/angel is given the key to the bottomless pit and opens it. This falling star, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek is Apollyon (Revelation 9:11), which translated means the Destroyer; we can then recognize as the cast out fallen star/angel, Satan in Revelation 12:9, who realizing the time remaining him is short, then provides the beat with his power, his seat, and great authority (Revelation 13:2). From these correlations we recognize the angel of the bottomless pit whose name translated means the destroyer, is another description for Satan, who when he and his angels are cast out unto the earth, an angel in heaven declares great woe to all inhabitants to both land and sea, due to the devil recognizing the time remaining him is short. 

So when does the destroyer, Abaddon/Apollyon/Satan fall to the earth? According to Revelation 9:1, the fallen star Satan represents the fifth woe of seven woes ((which is the first of the last three woes which are exceptionally dire according to the angel in Revelation 8:13, (also described in Revelation 12:12)). Prior to the last three exceptionally dire woes, the first four woes will have caused the destruction to 1/3 of all of earth's natural resources, all due to the love mankind has for the things his hands produce (Revelation 9:20). 

And how are the things mans hands produce today made? The vast majority of things made today are produced through fossil fuel burning industries. As such those who refuse to acknowledge the truth so that they may continue to take pleasure in the things their hands produce in 2 Thessalonians 2 are they who deny the destruction to the earth that is currently taking place throughout the world.

According to Revelation 11:18, this denial of truth will terminate upon the Lords return at the end of the beasts 42 month reign, at which time the Lord will then commence the destruction of them who have been destroying the earth.

Revelation 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

I don't know about all that but the big lie, the major falsehood, will be that the beast and/or Satan is god and God is not God or a weaker God than Satan.

And the people of earth will believe it.

Maybe you said that already. :)