Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  143
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Romans 8:21,22.....Because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now...

I like to believe that the whole creation comes with us to heaven, resurrected.  Imagine the forests and the prairies and the oceans in their glorified forms with no death or pesky mosquitoes :) I think God's creation is so awesome and beautiful right now, and it suffers too from man's sins and destruction.  I think that heavenly city will be surrounded by the restored Garden of Eden.  And I can't wait to behold the Tree of Life.   And of course the glory of the Lamb on his white stallion, I've seen some neat paintings of people's imaginations of what He will look like when He comes back in power like that....the real thing will be mind-blowing,wondrous, awesome.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/26/1948

We will eat alright...watermelon, corn on the cob, walleye......There will be fishing, stock car racing,(after all Adam Petty has to do something) and Southern Gospel Music.

People I like to meet. Jesus first and formost. Peter, just to see if heaven has mellowed him. Methusala  (spelling?) to see if he ever was a "pup".

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  270
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

a field full of daisies...people I truly have loved...and animals to hug...the complete feeling of being free...I will gladly give away any stars in my crown (not that I expect even one)--a wreath of daisies would be enough for ME!   :biggrin:

• 4 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

BIG BUMP!

:)

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I'm not looking forward to going to heaven.  I am looking forward to becoming heaven!  :noidea:

Guest TK_Demitri2012

I kinda have a little more sophisticated, even manlier outlook on Heaven. When I get to Heaven, I pray that the first time I see Christ that He will address me as "Brother". I truly believe that there will be food in Heaven, and that you can eat as much as you want and never get full. I will visit my favorite biblical figures and fellowship with them, learn things that weren't included in the Bible. I would rquest of God to give me a new body of my choosing, (it would have wings too :) ). In Heaven, me and my best friend Michael will live together, training with the Archangels and such, and when we have seen enough of Heaven, we will go off and explore the Universe together. Besides my best-friend, I will also spend time with my girlfriend (or wife, whatever she is at the time) because I love her so much and even in Heaven I would desire to see her beautiful face. That's my dream of Heaven.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

;) WHAT I'M LOOKING AT HERE IS A WONDERFUL THREAD!!

SOMETHING EVERYONE CAN AGREE ON!!!

BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES WHEN WE, AS BELEIVERS IN THE ONE, TRUE GOD CAN COME TOGETHER AND REJOICE IN THE GIFTS OUR FATHER WILL SO FREELY BESTOW ON US WHEN WE GO HOME.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

PRAISE BE TO THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS! YAHSHUA...

ALL GLORY TO YAHWEH THE ALMIGHTY GOD!!

I CANT WAIT TO SEE MY SAVIOR AND PRAISE HIM FACE TO FACE FOR THE SACRIFICE HE MADE FOR ME!! I WILL BOW LOW AT HIS FEET AND WANT TO STAY THERE FOR AN ETERNITY! :)

• Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

;)  :D  :D ....I wholeheartedly agree with you WTFarr!!  It is a preview of what can look forward to as Believers once the sin nature is completely removed.

I don't like much infighting and try to tone down much of it in my threads, which can become boring to some.  Fact is, a conversation about our "home" should be very enlightening and encouraging.  I find it beautiful that Heaven's gates are wide enough to admit sinners saved by grace, but too narrow to admit any sin!  How about you?

Like your post it will be full of joy *smile*.  To have JESUS forever with us will be the acme and sum of all happiness, of all perfection and good.  Thin about it...one tear, one sight, one fear, one loss, one thought of trouble, CANNOT find lodging there.  Me personally, I believe it will take all eternity to examine the trophies there!!  And we'll all be known to each other (1 Cor 13:12).  What I'm most looking forward to after seeing my SAVIOR face to face will be meeting all of you and recounting the the toils of combat we had in this life and how our FATHER will make clear to us the necessity of what we had to go through HERE in order to be honed mentally to appreciate what we'll have THERE. :)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  108
  • Content Per Day:  0.01