• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Firebirdman55 said:

Trump has supported our right to religion, against abortion, supports Israel, supports our veterans...I could go on all day. In my opinion, the greatest President we’ve ever had. I’m glad he’s in office and pray every chance I get for four more years. If Hillary had won, we’d really be in a mess. If you support the other side, I suppose you’re for pedophilia and the killing of innocent babies. We need someone to stand up to the deep state. 

I don't stand for the democratic party or the republican party. I look at individuals and thier acts. 

I  don't see what's great about a man who goes around grabbing women by thier viginas and brags about it. A man who believes he has great and unmatched wisdom or a man who claims to be the chosen one. 

Trump has even admitted he has never asked God for forgiveness. I know he thinks he is perfect but dang, you won't find a bigger narcissist with God complex. 

That's not amazing to me. None of it is. 

But if it makes you feel better I believe he will be reelected and will do even more for Netanyahu, king of Israel. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Charlie744 said:

And in this corner— when Jesus died on the Cross didn’t He destroy all sin - both past and future? Unlike the sacrificial system which “covered” man’ sin, Jesus removed all sin for those that placed their faith and trust in Him?

... same for everlasting righteousness by Jesus...

Also, don’t you think that Israel has already been punished?

They have the exact same opportunity to be reconciled with God as anyone else! All they have to do with to accept Jesus as the “One they pierced” - that He is their Messiah and He will remove their sins forever!

Thanks, Charlie 

Jesus is the king of Israel, annointed and chosen by God. 

Israel rejected Jesus and now have chosen Benjamin Netanyahu to lead them. 

What do you think will happen to those who continue to follow Netanyahu? 

https://biblehub.com/niv/amos/5-26.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

I am quite confused with your response!

Benjamin Netenyahu has nothing to do with whether the Jews accept or reject Jesus. He is a secular government head of Israel. Certainly he has a very important purpose / mission to fulfill and thank God he has put him in his position, but we are ALL in a spiritual war. We can either trust and put our faith and obedience in Him or not... the world is going to take its course—- just as it has for the past almost 6,000 years. 

I think Daniel has told us all we need to know (or almost most)... God showed us how man treats man without Him (details of first 3 kingdoms). He doesn’t have to continue revealing the next 20, 50 or 100 kingdoms, rulers or power hungry evil men that would continue to do the same as Babylon or Greece. But He did reveal what will happen during the next 2,000 years (regardless of the power), with the knowledge of the One True God. We must continue to go through the world (no different than before the Cross) since man will never change, however, now we have Him as our King, our Savior and our Lord SHOULD we call on Him! 

So the world will continue to spin no different than before and our ONLY responsibility is to do His work— And I believe He said it simply, “Obey My commandments and believe in Me”). 

I believe that something in the future (near future?) will occur that will indeed cause the Jews to realize that Jesus was their Messiah... and it will have to be something that WE are NOT doing now. The Gentiles are going to change how they obey or worship God which will get their attention and draw them to search and find Jesus. I don’t know what that would look like but if I had to guess, it might be that the Gentiles will somehow come to believe the Sabbath is indeed one of His 10 commandments that must be kept. The Jews would not even consider discussing Jesus as their Messiah GIVEN we don’t honor His commandments (10 not 9). If I was a Jew, and I absolutely knew we (Israel) worshipped the One True God, and then someone told me this Jesus was their Messiah BUT He allowed or condoned or accepted the changing of the Sabbath, I would not give you the time of day! Why? Because the True Coming Messiah would NEVER disobey any one of God’s Laws, therefore, Jesus could not possibly be the Messiah.

But that is just my opinion. 

But there is one thing I have noticed since my brief study of Daniel only 13 months ago- from 9:24 to chapter 11, and all the discussion of Revelation on this site, it is clear to me that almost 99% are attempting to interpret these verses / books in a purely secular manner. Once again, the 4th kingdom (beginning with the Roman Empire, and which will continue in one form or another until His second coming), will have all the wars and conflicts that we can take, but the true conflict is the one where we battle for our eternal future. This means we should try and interpret His messages and prophecies that will occur during the 4th kingdom and that are given to us to ensure we see the real enemy and battlefield and will be successful. Which will f course requires us to interpret 9:24... and chapter 11, and Revelation in a non-secular manner. Chapter 11 is NOT about AE or the Ptolemy rulers. It speaks to the 4th kingdom and the actors and events identified in Daniel 7. Just as in Daniel 11, Revelation is not a summary or detail listing of some of man’s future kingdoms and conflicts and their enemies- no Islam, China or Russia, Turkey, etc, this is the way MAN tries to interpret things- God is trying to reveal His Plan of Salvation as He sees it.. He is not interested in this typical war or conflict within the 4th kingdom- whether it occurs during the Roman Empire or during our time... 

Anyway, just my thoughts, and have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day, Charlie  

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 9/6/2020 at 1:14 PM, AND IN THIS CORNER said:

we need to look at verse 24 to see that when God has punished Israel for transgressions - Israel will be reconciled to God and there will be an end to sin and bring in everlasting righteousness... so this tells us that it is still a future event.

All covered here --

38. Daniel 9:24-27 Examined, Part 1: Verse 24

Begins a seven-part series about this highly-controversial prophecy. A detailed translation from the Hebrew is provided for each verse, with the relevant Hebrew grammar explained, beginning here with verse 24.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1568-daniel-924-27-examined-part-1-verse-24/

-- and all fulfilled. The passage speaks about "THE transgression/rebellion/apostasy," not transgressions in general. That specific transgression, as I show, was specifically referring to the apostasy of the Aaronic priesthood during the reign of Antiochus Epiphanes in the latter 170s BC. This was foretold in an earlier prophecy in Daniel 8. One needs to know Jewish history in detail in order to correctly understand Hebraic prophecy.

The like apostasy in the end of the Christian era is prophesied in 2 Thes. 2:3.

Edited by WilliamL