• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,657
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

22 hours ago, Faithwilldo said:

The Jesus I know is kind, patient, long-suffering and merciful.  But more importantly, He is love and He never fails.  We are His creation and He will work to save each and every one of us.  After all, that is why He came to us:

1John 4:14   And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

But what is Christ saving us from though???

He did not come to save us from hell because hell is not the penalty of sin. 

Death is the penalty of sin but He did not come to save us from paying that penalty.

Christ came to give us new life after we pay the penalty of death. 

Here is the only single verse description of the Gospel of Christ that I have found in scripture:

John 10:10  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

From our payment of death, Christ will resurrect us and give us life more abundantly.  That "abundant" life He came to give us is a life free from sin and a restored relationship with the Father.   

As for judgment, all mankind must be judged because we have all sinned.  And since we have all sinned, we all must die. 

Paul's conversion "typed" the pathway to salvation (also shown in many other places in scripture).  This is the pathway that takes us from "death" to "life".

1Tim 1:16  Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.  

Paul received the Early Rain of the Spirit on the Damascus Road.  That is where his Old Man received a blow from the sword of Christ.  But the blow did not kill his Old Man.  His deadly wound was healed (Rev 13:3). From there, He had to be lead by the hand (the blind leading the blind) because Christ left him spiritually blind and unable to know the Truth.  Upon arriving in Damascus, Paul laid in bed for three days which represents Paul's spiritual condition which occurred from his having "fallen away" (the sin that leads to death).  But because Paul was "chosen" from the foundation of the world, Christ came to Paul a second time and gave him the Latter Rain of the Spirit.  It is at this point that Paul's Old Man begins dying which is what the Law demands (the death we must pay).  Also at this time, the New Man in Christ is born within Paul.  Paul is now on the pathway that leads to life and part of that pathway is judgment.  Judgment is a necessary part of salvation because through judgment, we learn the righteousness of God.  

Isa 26:9  With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

The believers (the "many") who were not chosen by Christ will remain in their "fallen away" condition until they physically die.  From there, they will be resurrected in the final age with the unbelievers.  There they will face judgment and will ultimately travel the same pathway that leads to life in the Kingdom of Heaven.

The verses that you quoted in your post are referring to the believers who were not chosen.  They remained in a state of spiritual death after having "fallen away" to return to "works" for salvation.  That is what happens when one "falls away" from the truth.  It happens to all believers after they first come to Christ.  It is part of the pathway that leads to destruction that we all must follow.  When we fall away, we come under the Law again.  And because we are under the Law and because we break the Law, Christ says that we "practice lawlessness".  He then sends us away to judgment to learn righteousness.

Matthew 7:21–23 (AV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that practice lawlessness.

Christ is mankind's savior and He never fails.  He has a plan to save each and everyone of us.  He is saving the First Fruits of His harvest in this present age and He will save all who remain in the final age.  Then this verse will be testified to be true:

1 Tim 2:3-6  For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;  Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Our salvation is the work of Christ.  It is not our work nor do we contribute to His work.  Even our confession of faith is a work of Christ within us.  He causes all things to happen as He wills it to happen.  Our "will" to reject Him is powerless when Christ come to us.

Dan 4:35  And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; and he doeth according to his will in the army of the heavens, and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? 

This is the Jesus I know.

Joe

Eternal death (hell / the lake of fire) i.e. eternal separation from God is the penalty of sin.

The Holy Spirit interpretation  of the scriptures (that he wrote) will teach you this.

The doctrines and teachings of man will tell you there is no hell, no devil, no God, no heaven, no death,

and that we will all congregate in the end in a garage in Baltimore...

Truth. There is only one way to truth:

705070808_KeystotheKingdom.png.3e3aabd5f3eb52dc135fd2972fedf5af.png

John 14:6 (AV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the Truth personified.

But you have to  get to the True Jesus to get to the Truth.

Matthew 24:24 (AV)
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mark 13:22 (AV)
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

21 hours ago, teddyv said:

Isn't this cynicism? Where does that come from? If our elders are chosen I accept it's by God's ordaining. Should I not accept their authority?

This is the authority we all need:

213657469_KeystotheKingdom.png.0516a0a0611ea75664e6653000634cef.png

Furthermore...

Have those you accept as in authority over you bothered to inform you that you (and all believers in Christ Jesus) are are priests of God?

Revelation 1:6 (AV)
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Revelation 5:10 (AV)
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

1 Peter 2:3–9 (AV)
3 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
4 To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,
5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
7 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,
8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Perhaps those in authority over you are simply unaware of this and are following the traditions of man.

Or perhaps they are trying to evoke power and possession over you.

Or perhaps it is just to make money.

Ask yourself, friend, do you want to risk YOUR eternity on the say so of those in authority over you?

We are all priests of God with Christ Jesus as our High Priest.

Hebrews 2:17 (AV)
17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Hebrews 3:1 (AV)
1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider the Apostle and High Priest of our profession, Christ Jesus;

Hebrews 4:14–15 (AV)
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 5:1–10 (AV)
1 For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:
2 Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.
3 And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.
4 And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.
5 So also Christ glorified not himself to be made an high priest; but he that said unto him, Thou art my Son, to day have I begotten thee.
6 As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
10 Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec.

Hebrews 6:14–20 (AV)
14 Saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee.
15 And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
16 For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
17 Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:
18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:
19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;
20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

Hebrews 7:1 (AV)
1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;

Hebrews 7:26–28 (AV)
26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;
27 Who needeth not daily, as those high priests, to offer up sacrifice, first for his own sins, and then for the people’s: for this he did once, when he offered up himself.
28 For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

Hebrews 8:1–3 (AV)
1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.

Hebrews 9:7–11 (AV)
7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:
8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:
9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.
11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

Hebrews 9:25 (AV)
25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

Hebrews 10:21 (AV)
21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

Does this mean or imply that no man can teach you?

Of course not.

We are to test all things with the authority of the interpretation and discernment of Truth

only in the Person of the Holy Spirit of God.

Note the element of testing even the Holy Spirit (1 John 4:1) to insure it is Him. Not because he is unreliable. But because

WE are such poor judges of EVERYTHING.

304910761_KeystotheKingdom.png.01a20cbaaed2ca9223680a25541c5bdb.png

1133107802_eternalcrossroads.thumb.jpg.ce7793d24590eaee1ea8631bf7395599.jpg

348982078_eternalcrossroads1.thumb.jpg.d4de8ece9fbbe4a9a7c12e5c6550e293.jpg

Edited by JohnD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

22 hours ago, teddyv said:

Isn't this cynicism? Where does that come from? If our elders are chosen I accept it's by God's ordaining. Should I not accept their authority?

We should give due respect to authorities......like where Jesus said to the people that they should do what the Jewish religious leaders said to do , but not to do as they do.   To the church He said, Behold I send you as sheep among wolves.  So the idea of imperfect spiritual leadership is not something that has caught the Lord unaware.  Where it says in one place that has given gifts to the church to build her up, apostles, prophets, teachers, pastors etc....and then elsewhere it says you dont' need anyone to teach you because the anointing teaches you all things......that seems like a contradiction but I believe this can be reconciled with the concept of growth.  I believe that teachers and pastors are for establishing new believers in the foundations of the faith, but there will come a time if one is to grow further and continue reaching for the upward call, that the Lord will lead His follower out of those environments to be taught by Him alone.  Not laying again the foundation of ceasing from dead works and baptisms but going on to perfection.

God has a world to run.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, David1701 said:

When the Elect experience the Latter Rain, death and destruction occurs to the Old Man but at the same time, the birth of the New Man occurs.

Dreadful, absolutely dreadful!  Where do you get this nonsense from?  It bears no relation to what the Bible says.

It takes time to make a new child of God.

No, it is done in an instant of time, when God makes someone born again.  Being born again is the INITIATORY experience for a Christian (just as it is in the physical realm), not the culmination of a long process in the life of a Christian!

Sanctification takes a lifetime, but, if you have not been born again, then you will not be sanctified either.

If we have already entered (past tense) the kingdom when we became new believers then why did Paul say the verse below to those who are believers?  It seems we have not really enterED the kingdom yet necessarily, but we are in the process of enterING it if we are following Christ.

Act 14:22

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

I even consider that what the church calls being born again, is actually just the conception.  "What was conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit"....Mary being a type and shadow of the church......until the actual birth takes place and we are truly born again as a new creation.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1961

13 hours ago, David1701 said:

This is quite possibly the worst misunderstanding of Scripture that I have ever seen!  It is complete and utter nonsense, from start to finish.

There is not the tiniest piece of evidence for this egregious drivel.  You cannot just make things up from your imagination, then teach them as if they were truth.

James 3:1 (VW) My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.

Dreadful, absolutely dreadful!  Where do you get this nonsense from?  It bears no relation to what the Bible says.

No, it is done in an instant of time, when God makes someone born again.  Being born again is the INITIATORY experience for a Christian (just as it is in the physical realm), not the culmination of a long process in the life of a Christian!

Sanctification takes a lifetime, but, if you have not been born again, then you will not be sanctified either.

Wrong again!  Most of mankind will be lost and go to hell; it is only a remnant who, by God's grace, will be saved.  Most go by the broad road that leads to destruction and only few go by the narrow road that leads to life.

What you describe here is an apostate - someone who knew the truths of the gospel, but rejected them (thus proving that he was not saved in the first place), and who can look forward to nothing but God's wrath and eternal torment in hell.

I do not know whether you got this from some cult, or your own imagination, or a demon; but, it is completely anti-Christian.

Matt. 24:24 (WEB) For there will arise false christs, and false prophets, and they will show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones.

Here is part of Robertson's Word Pictures comment on "if possible" here.

"if possible  (ε δυνατον), lead astray the very elect. The implication is that it is not possible."

Here is Darby's translation note on this verse.

"24:24  possible, (g-22)  'If possible' gives the purpose of the deceivers; 'if it were  possible' would be the judgment of the writer. It seems to me  simpler to take it as in text. It still implies 'it is not  possible.'"

Genuine Christians will NOT "fall away and spiritually die"!  We all start off (before becoming Christians, by the saving grace of God) spiritually dead, then, if God saves us, he makes us born again and alive in Christ.

You are teaching another gospel, with another Christ; and the word of God says that we are to regard such people as accursed.

Gal. 1:8,9 (KJV)

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. 

You had a lot to say in your response but for the most part, you lack scriptural support.  You say that you don't know where my understanding of scripture comes from - you even suggested that it is from some cult.  If you go to my profile and read my conversion testimony, then you will see that I received it from God's Word.  I do not teach traditions of men.

You said:

Matt. 24:24 (WEB) For there will arise false christs, and false prophets, and they will show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the chosen ones.

The Elect follow the path that leads to destruction first.  During that time, they are deceived and lost just like the "many called" are.  Paul's conversion teaches this pathway.

Paul is one of the Elect but for a time, He was deceived and working to kill believers - that is why he was traveling to Damascus.  But once Paul received the Latter Rain of the Spirit in Damascus, all that suddenly changed.  Paul quickly came out from Satan's deception and became one of the greatest apostles.  And like Paul, all of God's Elect start off spiritually blind and deceived.  It is shown to us in many parts of scripture but it is given to us in bits and pieces so that only God's Elect (after they receive the Latter Rain) can understand.  Christ gives the Elect eyes that can see upon their Latter Rain baptism.  

Christ words are spirit and they carry meanings different from what "man's wisdom teaches".

1Cor 2:13  These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

To understand what Christ is teaching us, it requires the reader to have spiritual vision.  This vision is only given to the Elect AFTER they receive the Latter Rain of the Spirit.  I explained this concept in detail using Mark 8:21-25 in an earlier post on this page.  

Here is how it is repeated with Paul's conversion:  after Christ first came to Paul on the Damascus Road, Paul became blind.  This was NOT by accident.  Paul's blindness symbolizes our spiritual state after we first believe.  And it explains why Satan can quickly deceive us.  Satan feeds us stones (Law) and leaven (false doctrines) which are pleasing to our carnal nature.  We readily accept his lies since we have not been given spiritual vision and we remain carnally minded.  However, once Paul received the Latter Rain, he was given the "gifts" that allowed him to eat "meat".  The word "meat" is being used here as a spiritual symbol.  It represents the strongest level of spiritual food that we can consume.  It is truth.  Paul only has this ability to consume meat AFTER he receives the Latter Rain.  Before that event, Paul languished in the wilderness where Satan dwells.  This was symbolized by him being in bed for 3 days in Damascus.  The number three symbolizes spiritual death. 

Other portions of scripture that teach the pathway are the parable of the Wheat and the Tares, the parable of the Ten Virgins, the story of the woman caught in adultery, James teaching on the Early and Latter Rain, Jesus' teaching on the 7 evil spirits that return to us which they find our house empty and the nation of Israel's wandering in the wilderness for 40 years.  These all teach different aspects of the pathway that leads to destruction and life.  

You said:

Genuine Christians will NOT "fall away and spiritually die"!  We all start off (before becoming Christians, by the saving grace of God) spiritually dead, then, if God saves us, he makes us born again and alive in Christ.

You are teaching another gospel, with another Christ; and the word of God says that we are to regard such people as accursed.

Yes, I am definitely teaching about another Christ that you do not know.  He is loving & merciful and would never harm His children (all mankind) in literal fire for all eternity for no redeeming purpose as the Doctrine of Hell teaches.  That doctrine is totally void of love and makes Christ out to be worse than Hitler or Stalin.  This horrible, blasphemous doctrine has even been used to justify burning people alive - because after all, they will be spending eternity in hell anyway.  How sick is that!      

Genuine Christians are only those believers who have been chosen by Christ and who have received the Latter Rain of the Spirit (also called the Baptism of the Spirit).  We must receive the Early and Latter Rain before we are saved.  The time period between the Early and Latter Rains is a time of wandering in the wilderness, deceived by Satan who feeds us his stones of Law.  Once a believer consumes these stones, they will "fall away" and spiritually die.  That is the sin that leads to death.  When one believes that they can contribute to their salvation, they have eaten these stones and have fallen away from Grace and remain under Law which condemns them.  

The story of the woman taken in adultery shows this aspect:

John 8:3-10  And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,  4  They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.  5  Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?  6  This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.  7  So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.  8  And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.  9  And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.  10  When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?

The stones the Pharisees hold represent the Law.  The woman in the story represents mankind.  When Christ first writes in the earth it represents when Christ gives carnal mankind the Early rain of the Spirit.  However, after Christ first writing the Law in our hearts, the Pharisees do not drop the stones.  The Law still accuses the woman.  Christ then writes in the earth a second time and then the Pharisees drop their stones.  The Law cannot condemn us any longer.  Christ MUST write in our hearts TWO times.  That is why the Elect are represented by the number two.  

Joshua and Caleb are a "type" of the Elect.  They live through their "wilderness" experience and cross the Jordan River into the Promised Land.  The rest of the nation of Israel who went through the Red Sea (type of Early Rain) with Joshua and Caleb died in the wilderness.  Those who died represent the many called believers (Early Rain only) who do not receive the Latter Rain.  The Latter Rain for Joshua and Caleb was symbolized when they crossed the Jordan River.  They are saved at that point but they are still in need of judgment.  Christ's judgment will teach them righteousness and help them defeat the "giants in the land".  The time period after they crossed the Jordan River is the portion of the pathway that leads to life.  The portion of the pathway that leads to destruction takes place in the wilderness and it ends when they cross the Jordan River.   At that time, the Old Man receives "destruction" and the New Man is born.  That is the moment of conversion.  It takes only a moment to be changed but nearly a lifetime to get to that point.  Most believers are not chosen and will die in the wilderness fully deceived by Satan.  This is all part of Christ's plan to save mankind.  Christ's plan to save mankind comes in two parts:  1).  the Elect who are First Fruits of the harvest are saved first (now in this age) 2). but the rest of mankind will only be saved at the end of the harvest season (Feast of Tabernacles) in the final age (the Lake of Fire age).  It is at that time that this call go out to them:

Rev 22:17  And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

John 7:37-38  In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

I know what I have said in this post will probably not sway you from what you believe but maybe it will help you at some future time.

Joe 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  168
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1961

1 hour ago, JohnD said:

Eternal death (hell / the lake of fire) i.e. eternal separation from God is the penalty of sin.

The Holy Spirit interpretation  of the scriptures (that he wrote) will teach you this.

The doctrines and teachings of man will tell you there is no hell, no devil, no God, no heaven, no death,

and that we will all congregate in the end in a garage in Baltimore...

705070808_KeystotheKingdom.png.3e3aabd5f3eb52dc135fd2972fedf5af.png

John 14:6 (AV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus is the Truth personified.

But you have to  get to the True Jesus to get to the Truth.

Matthew 24:24 (AV)
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mark 13:22 (AV)
22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

You said:

There is NO SCRIPTURE that says that death is eternal separation from God.  That is a teaching of man.  Scripture not only says that the penalty of sin is DEATH (not life in hell), it says that those who are dead "know not anything". 

Ecc 9:5-6 For the living know that they shall die:  but the dead know not anything, neither, have they any more a reward;  for the memory of them is forgotten.  Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

This verse above describes the state of death.  If Christ was finished with saving mankind after we physically die, then why would He resurrect the lost?  After all, the real penalty of sin is death and since the lost are already dead, Christ would not need to do anything further.  But He is not finished with His work of saving mankind.  He will bring in the full harvest of mankind, not just the First Fruits.  Christ is not the failed savior the Doctrine of Hell teaches.  Christ is love and love never fails.  

You said:

You are right in saying that there is only one way to truth.  To find truth, Christ must give us the Early and Latter Rain of the Spirit.  Even then, we must search for it as searching for hidden treasure:

Prov 2:1-5  My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding;  yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God.  

The true knowledge of God is hidden and is only revealed to the Elect who were chosen from the foundation of the world.  They are given the spiritual vision to find the truth and they are also given enough faith to believe the truth once they find it.  Truth cannot be found in any church's doctrinal statements.  If it could be, then this verse above is not true.  Truth is like a pearl of great value.  That is why the gates to heaven have pearls.  To enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, we must have "truth" and we can only have it if Christ gives it to us.  We can contribute nothing towards our own salvation.  Christ does all the work and His work is spiritual which happens between our ears.  He will clean the inside of our cup.   He has laid out His plan to accomplish this great work in bits and pieces in scripture.  He does it this way so that only those He chooses can understand.  All believers who have only received the Early Rain are left spiritually blind and carnally minded.  When they read scripture, they can only come away with a carnal understanding of it.  

Isa 28: 10-12  For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:  11  For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.  12  But the word of the LORD was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken.

Only when a believer is given the "mind of Christ" can they understand the spiritual teachings of scripture.  And Christ only gives that gift to them when they receive the Latter Rain of the Spirit (Baptism of the Holy Spirit). 

Joe